really?

NoIdeas
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 4

Post by NoIdeas »

Amen, she bought a jacket that fits her!! You know, the "oversize" white leather jacket...

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

I noticed that she wore those dark red peg leg pants again. The ones that I and a few others spoke about how tight they are considering they are peg leg pants, which are meant to be really loose. This time she labelled it as "high waisted trousers" even though in her previous videos, she called them pet leg pants.

This is how she labeled them when she first wore them in her how to style leather jacket video.

and in this video

She is delusional. This is how peg leg pants should fit. If you buy something oversized in a size that's too small, doesn't mean you are that size. I can fit into an oversized tank that's XS, but I'm a medium. Does it mean I'm an XS. Hell no.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

The camel toe. Lorrrrrrrd.

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

Quote from the new vid " Theres alot of issues going round...curvy girls put thin girls down, its not like that at all" LOOOOL Isn't that what she does all the time? I think shes talking about the issues people have mentioned on guru gossip Hi grace lol
Nice to see your addressing the points we have made on here, guru gossip has inspired you to make the comments.

Msbritt06
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Msbritt06 »

Why does she swallow so damn hard

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

Because nothing but BS comes out of her mouth. Sometimes there's a bit left over, and it's hard to swallow.
ImageImageImage

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

Does anyone else find it strange how she stood when posing for the first outfit, her arms are glued to her sides practically and her head sticking out, very strange. Those red/burgundy trousers are not flattering even on some slimmer people they don't even look good you need a certain BODYSHAPE to pull them off one she doesn't have yet, they just look wrong, they make her legs look even bigger.

She has no clue how to dress for her shape just like beautycrush, both are deluded about the shape they actually have, and than translates in the way they dress themselves, desperately trying to wear trends on tumblr when it doesn't suit them at all. The blouse in second outfit needs to be longer to cover her legs, but the outfits cute. I'm not feelin the see through outfit showing her bra, I personally wouldn't want people seeing my lingerie, I like to keep those things private but I guess we're all different. The last dress is a nice pattern but its waaayyyyy too short, I'll give her props though she must have alot of confidence to where such short things out especially when her legs are quite big, I mean I would hate people looking at me for the wrong reasons.

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

My sympathy for her is barely existent but I do think she makes a point when she says you should wear whatever the fck you want. Too bad she says all the time things like 'I couldn't wear this when I was fat' 'when I will be skinnier, I will finally be able to pull this off'.

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

JohannaJacoba wrote:My sympathy for her is barely existent but I do think she makes a point when she says you should wear whatever the fck you want. Too bad she says all the time things like 'I couldn't wear this when I was fat' 'when I will be skinnier, I will finally be able to pull this off'.
I agree anyone can wear what they want, but there are ways of wearing things to flatter your bodyshape. She just needs to wear the right length/size clothes and they honestly wouldn't look that bad at all.Anyone can wear trends if you know how to wear them properly with your own shape. I mean just because your not slim it doesn't mean you can't wear what you want, you just have to be smart about what items you choose to wear, so you feel comfortable in what your wearing and the clothes look good on you.

ohsojodiex
Talker
Talker

Post by ohsojodiex »

She definitely reads this forum.. The white see through top which she wore in her last lookbook and named 'boyfriend tshirt' was mysteriously changed to 'lace top'. HI GRACE ;) was that grease mark on your tshirt from your KFC or Nandos?

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

JohannaJacoba wrote:My sympathy for her is barely existent but I do think she makes a point when she says you should wear whatever the fck you want. Too bad she says all the time things like 'I couldn't wear this when I was fat' 'when I will be skinnier, I will finally be able to pull this off'.
She should wear what the fuck ever she what's, in the right sizes.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

justanotherhater

I wouldn't generally care what people wear, but she considers herself a beauty "gurus." She even said before that make up wasn't her thing and her channel is more fashion.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

-Recovery...
-Look at her trying to be inclusive. Let's see how long that lasts.
-Grace you can wear whatever you want; just make sure it fits properly.
-Addictions? Now there's more than one? She adds a new small bit to her "story" like every six months wtf.

-The red trousers look slightly better with that outfit than the other one. But they're still pretty ill-fitting.
-I quite like those green(?) primark shoes tbh.
-Why did she tuck in that white shirt? :?
-The last outfit wasn't that bad imo! That dancing though...stahp.

xashley
Learner
Learner

Post by xashley »

liscious248 wrote:...she said in the comments of her latest video she's lost almost 5 stone

really?
she was probably originally 240 and now shes 215, so shes lost 25 lbs and considers that "almost" 5 stone

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I couldn't get past the " recovery part " of her new video. Really ? She felt so bad yesterday that she couldn't loo n the mirror, today she is all hunky dory ? As someone who struggled with anxiety, depression and self harm with a dash of suicidal tendencies for 6 years, I find it bizarre that her mood swings like that if what she is saying is true. What she is describing is bipolar disorder and requires medication. Grace honey, if you're reading this and really amping up the recovery bit for YouTube, you might wanna tone it down a notch and make it more realistic and less far fetched.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

Heyholetsgo wrote:
She should wear what the fuck ever she what's, in the right sizes.
Agree

FrillyLilly
Talker
Talker

Post by FrillyLilly »

Although some of Grace's fashion choices can be entertaining, I actually am relatively indifferent to what she wears.
If she likes it then cool. She might think I look awful in the stuff I wear. I see plenty of bloggers and YouTubers wear stuff that I don't think is great, but it doesn't make me dislike them.

With Grace it's her attitude that I can't stand. I can't decide whether she truly is just a malicious, jealous person or whether I should feel sorry for her as I think she really does have some deep rooted issues (the lying, the compulsive buying etc).
Just reading through her tweets makes me angry. Her blanket statements about education, mental health and weight loss are just plain ignorant and her arrogance and delusions of self importance make me want to give her a slap.
I honestly think that the main reason Grace doesn't work with brands as much as other bloggers/YouTubers is her attitude and ridiculous statements; brands just don't want that.

I do think her and her sister were probably both over-indulged/spoilt as children and this is where it's got them.

justanotherhater

^ I actually disagree. I think they had nothing as kids. With YT, They suddenly got all this attention they crave and now can afford stuff. Gracie head just got bigger and bigger. I think any malicious jealous person has deep rooted issues, but we all have issues so I don't excuse her for her attitude. She is definitely one of the most ignorant gurus I've seen. I'm about the same age as her, and I can't believe some of the stuff she says.

Her tweet about how they should give all criminals polygraph tests :lol: does she realize it's not admissible in court because it's totally inaccurate or unreliable.There's actually no way of knowing someone lied, Grace.

Post by Guest »

JustAnotherHater wrote:^ I actually disagree. I think they had nothing as kids. With YT, They suddenly got all this attention they crave and now can afford stuff. Gracie head just got bigger and bigger. I think any malicious jealous person has deep rooted issues, but we all have issues so I don't excuse her for her attitude. She is definitely one of the most ignorant gurus I've seen. I'm about the same age as her, and I can't believe some of the stuff she says.

Her tweet about how they should give all criminals polygraph tests :lol: does she realize it's not admissible in court because it's totally inaccurate or unreliable.There's actually no way of knowing someone lied, Grace.
They've said before that they were spoilt as kids

Return to “Grace F Victory”