Xiaxue Part 2

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by jeshikadoll »

smiley wrote:With the recent pics of her selcas, do you guys think she looks younger or older? Idk what it is, but since she had Dash, I feel as if her appearance has changed somewhat.

I think she looks older but it appears i'm the only one who thinks this. The only reason she look different is because her botox has worn off and she can't have any more because she breastfeeding.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

jeshikadoll wrote:
smiley wrote:With the recent pics of her selcas, do you guys think she looks younger or older? Idk what it is, but since she had Dash, I feel as if her appearance has changed somewhat.

I think she looks older but it appears i'm the only one who thinks this. The only reason she look different is because her botox has worn off and she can't have any more because she breastfeeding.
Apparently, she tried breastfeeding before, but has since stopped because, according to her, breastfeeding is "also very tiring and it hurts!" She's now bottlefeeding.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

smiley wrote:
jeshikadoll wrote:

Apparently, she tried breastfeeding before, but has since stopped because, according to her, breastfeeding is "also very tiring and it hurts!" She's now bottlefeeding.

She said she using a pump so yes she is still breastfeeding technically, any chemicals that go into her body will now go into her breast milk so no more botox. And when she means hurtful is she talk about herself? Talk about being sensitive

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

smiley wrote:I'm not surprised by Xiaxue's tweets regarding the Abercrombie & Fitch controversy. While I agree the CEO can say whatever he wants and target the cool, good-looking people, he just comes off as being an opinionated asshole all in the name of honesty.
Hmm. He sounds like one particular Singaporean blogger we all know. Image
She reminds me of those people who like to say really offensive, bitchy, discriminatory things, and then justify them with, "I'm just honest," "I'm just naturally a blunt person," "I'm just opinionated," "im sick of all this PC crap," etc. Lol.

There's a saying that goes something like, "Your honesty does not immunize you from consequences."

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

jeshikadoll wrote:I can't belive that DY was friends with her to begin with, remember when xiaxue was a fan? Why did she change her mind and decide to hate her?

I think it all boiled down to envy, insecurity, and the desire to remain Asia's top blogger because it was ALL that she had going for her. Honestly, if it wasnt for her blog and fans, she'd probably be waiting tables or work at a hotel front desk. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with those professions; what I mean to say is that she wouldn't be a celebrity blogger that she is today if it wasn't for the support that she gets (yet she's willing to turn around and curse out long-time fans if they express any disagreement).

XX is a popular blogger, but it's not because she's a prolific writer (please! Lol), but because she started blogging when it wasn't "a thing" in Singapore yet, and the fame that she has now is one that she earned years and years ago, and she's still riding it.

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

I don't understand people who say they admire others for being 'honest' if in the end their 'honesty' doesn't add anything to anyone's lives, just said for the sake of controversy
Saying unnecessary stuff isn't bravery

RetroGameMaster
Learner
Learner

Post by RetroGameMaster »

jeshikadoll wrote:

i been saying this

idk why she not just get ps for her body or face? she so willing to change her nose but then make fun of DY for doing more... ps is ps juts because she only do one thing vs lots doesnt change that she did it

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

XX is going to be milking that a&f controversy to her advantage though, to merit more traffic on her already dead blog.
I don't like a&f personally, their clothes don't really suit my taste, same thing with a moose on it, but I will say their shorts and pants make your butt look awesome lol
Anyways, XX is looking eerily similar to DY in her recent ig pics... I feel like she has an obsession(?) with DY, like as in she's trying to one up her but looks up to her at the same time if that makes sense, like other posters have said.
Wow that Maxim pic, I never knew she was in Maxim... But you would think with all the people on hand they would have found a more suitable swimsuit for XX and betters makeup and lighting, I mean look at the difference in quality compared to DY's, but clearly seeing as DY is the more physically attractive one, they're going to take more time on her.
It's sad really... That she's so insecure that she has such an ugly attitude towards life
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

what is wrong with what waisnylim said? xx sounded very bitten in her reply

You know since xx always photoshop her photos and we haven't seen the real person in any video, it is hard to tell if her appearance has changed

Normal Arm cuff won't harm the baby, but not when it has all those dangling stuff which are obviously a bit spiky like the one she is wearing :? damn where is her common sense?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Okay, I'm certain some of you guys are already tired of seeing Dash's photos. My apologies, but I can't help myself. Dash is a cutie patootie. Anyway, Xiaxue posted a video of Dash swimming at the baby spa.

http://www.keek.com/!bemlcab

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

RetroGameMaster wrote:
jeshikadoll wrote:

i been saying this

idk why she not just get ps for her body or face? she so willing to change her nose but then make fun of DY for doing more... ps is ps juts because she only do one thing vs lots doesnt change that she did it
She either getting lazy with PS, found a new way of doing it or because her photo are in bad quality shes think she doesn't need it

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

smiley wrote:Okay, I'm certain some of you guys are already tired of seeing Dash's photos. My apologies, but I can't help myself. Dash is a cutie patootie. Anyway, Xiaxue posted a video of Dash swimming at the baby spa.

http://www.keek.com/!bemlcab
Why didn't she upload that to her youtube she would have had more feedback however I swear she treats that baby like a toy sometimes. I also heard her speaking chinese in the video, is she fluent?

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Her recent tweets again.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

I'm surprised he doesn't look like a wrinkled prawn with this all this time spent in the water lately lol

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Wtf??? Her mind state is fucking ridiculous, is she slut shaming the salesgirl without even knowing her and then calling her unhygienic w/o proof, wow XX is stupid as hell

When people don't praise her baby she gets mad, when they do she gets disgusted, she's so ass backwards it frustrates me.

If I had a baby I would love people to coddle him/her, idc if they play with them, it's innocent. It's not like she was gonna take him and run....

Yeah I really doubt her iq is that high as she says it is.
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

daisyfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by daisyfairy »

Hard to tell. We all know she looks different from her pictures.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

and the first thing that occured in her dirty mind is the salesgirl blowing the collague off :?
with how filthy her mind is despite just having a baby, i wouldn't be surprised if her son turns out to be a rapist as she had always wished :D

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

foxoxoxo wrote:Wtf??? Her mind state is fucking ridiculous, is she slut shaming the salesgirl without even knowing her and then calling her unhygienic w/o proof, wow XX is stupid as hell

When people don't praise her baby she gets mad, when they do she gets disgusted, she's so ass backwards it frustrates me.

If I had a baby I would love people to coddle him/her, idc if they play with them, it's innocent. It's not like she was gonna take him and run....

Yeah I really doubt her iq is that high as she says it is.
Don't you know, if you talk to a male colleague, you're a slut! A slut! At least according to her women-hating mind. :D

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

jeshikadoll wrote: I also heard her speaking chinese in the video, is she fluent?
I think it is her first language

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

lol what the hell is wrong with her mind, I understand if she is worry about the hygiene and being a bit over protective but thinking that the sales girl might be blowing off her male colleague is bit too much. THAT, explains everything about how twisted and narrow her mind actually is.

xx's rule: As long as you are a female, you are a slut

Dashiel is extremely adorable there, though he was giving an unamused face when xx put a rubber duck on his head

Return to “Xiaxue”