Xiaxue Part 2

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 2

Post by jeshikadoll »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:And I'm sure that most of you have seen this, but look at this picture of Xiaxue bragging about throwing away Dawn's promo cards that were printed for her by The Strait Times. This was back when Dawn was getting maybe only 30 readers a day, tops, yet XX still felt the petty need to overthrow what she perceived to be her competitor. Mentally stable people don't do that, they just don't. Lol.

DY didn't print out the cards the company did. She was offended more on what the card said

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

For the people who want to read the deleted blog post about DY You might have to zoom in on your internet browser to view it sorry. (From http://simonseow.blogspot.co.uk/)

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

jeshikadoll wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:And I'm sure that most of you have seen this, but look at this picture of Xiaxue bragging about throwing away Dawn's promo cards that were printed for her by The Strait Times. This was back when Dawn was getting maybe only 30 readers a day, tops, yet XX still felt the petty need to overthrow what she perceived to be her competitor. Mentally stable people don't do that, they just don't. Lol.

DY didn't print out the cards the company did. She was offended more on what the card said
I never said in the post that DY printed them out?

But yes, XX was offended because the cards said DY was Singapore's hottest blogger, or something like that.

I wonder what it's like to be XX, to constantly look over my back for perceived threats/competitions.

lilico
Talker
Talker

Post by lilico »

Okay kind of out topic but I ramdonly found this girl on youtube and she reminds me of how xiaxue wants to look like
Am i the only that sees it??
http://www.youtube.com/user/saturdaynightsalrite/videos

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

lilico wrote:Okay kind of out topic but I ramdonly found this girl on youtube and she reminds me of how xiaxue wants to look like
Am i the only that sees it??
http://www.youtube.com/user/saturdaynightsalrite/videos
OMG I kind of see it perhaps it because of the hair however this girl is much prettier than xiaxue

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

From Xiaxue's screencaptured old post courtesy of jeshikadoll:

Xiaxue was just upset and she's sour graping because her Maxim centrefold was less than hot/sexy compared to Dawn's. I bet if Maxim made her look great, she probably would've been singing their praises.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

smiley wrote:From Xiaxue's screencaptured old post courtesy of jeshikadoll:

Xiaxue was just upset and she's sour graping because her Maxim centrefold was less than hot/sexy compared to Dawn's. I bet if Maxim made her look great, she probably would've been singing their praises.

Hahaha, the sad thing is, I don't think that there was much that Maxim or anybody else could have done to make XX look good, short of changing her face and body to the point that it's unrecognizable. Yes, Photoshop can do wonders, but as someone with over 10 years of Photoshop experience who has also worked in the media industry, there is only so much one can expect from it. Photoshop can do many things, but not everything.

I think that psychologically speaking, XX truly hates DY because she has realized that no matter how many surgical procedures that she receives, she will never be half as physically attractive as someone that she routinely refers to as "Plasticzilla." There's always that tone of bitterness in XX's writing whenever she makes any reference to DY. Also, I think that in XX's twisted mentality, her husband could leave her at any moment, for anybody, so she sees all women as the competition, even though she does have female friends.

What really turns me off, though, is not her look, obviously, but her vile attitude and fish-mongering voice. Seriously, she sounds like a fish monger at an outdoor market somewhere.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

^ that photo of her is very unflattering :? I mean I'm pretty sure the photographer had other takes of her photos that could be used? Unless they are worse than this...

It is possible that xx is constantly feeling insecure about her marriage even though she has been bragging how good her relationship is, showing photos of her husband and son etc etc. I believe it is due to her divorced family background, which I can't blame her on that because many children from a divorced family do grow up being a bit skeptical about relationship. She seems to be more hostile to any females who are more attractive to her anyway

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

I have never read that post about DY before and wow Wendy was so out of line. If I was Dawn I would have sued her straight away for everything she had. I wish a big blogger would call Wendy out on her bitchy ways so she will get a taste of her own medicine.

Wendy is such a hypocrite. If what she said about Dawn was truly how she felt why is she super chummy with Michelle Phan who has even worse lies to expose? Wendy was obviously just jealous of Dawn (I mean just look at that maxim spread lol Wendy looks so bad compared to Dawn) and wanted to get rid of her competition rather than doing it to be righteous. Michelle on the other hand is someone she can use to benefit her so she chooses not to go against her.. so much for the righteousness she tries to portray to her readers.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

bigger resloution if anyone's interested :D
if she had lost weight and invisalign done it wouldn't be as disastrous don't you think? :D

could've done her hair better as well......and that bathing suit...just hideous

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

hambo wrote:I wish a big blogger would call Wendy out on her bitchy ways so she will get a taste of her own medicine.
Me, too, but everybody is afraid of XX. She has a fantasy of being like one of the bullies on "Mean Girls," even though the movie was anti-bullying, so she takes cues from "the queen bee": scare the crap out of everyone, and they'll be nice to you; not out of respect, but out of fear and the desire to kiss your ass.

I mean, she betrayed KayKay, who loyally defended her in front of her haters many times over the years. That speaks volumes of XX's character, or the lack thereof.

She sold out her own good and loyal friend in exchange for a modicum of popularity that she didn't need, and empty friendships from others. That was an unwise move, and it's sad that a grown-ass woman who is pushing 30 can't seem to realize it.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
hambo wrote:I wish a big blogger would call Wendy out on her bitchy ways so she will get a taste of her own medicine.
Me, too, but everybody is afraid of XX. She has a fantasy of being like one of the bullies on "Mean Girls," even though the movie was anti-bullying, so she takes cues from "the queen bee": scare the crap out of everyone, and they'll be nice to you; not out of respect, but out of fear and the desire to kiss your ass.

I mean, she betrayed KayKay, who loyally defended her in front of her haters many times over the years. That speaks volumes of XX's character, or the lack thereof.

She sold out her own good and loyal friend in exchange for a modicum of popularity that she didn't need, and empty friendships from others. That was an unwise move, and it's sad that a grown-ass woman who is pushing 30 can't seem to realize it.
I wish for the same thing as well. Not that I'm ill-minded or something, but what she is doing is totally unreasonable. I doubt anyone right now would have the gut to even tell her off without getting his/her head bitten off

I just hope that karma doesn't pay on her son instead. I mean with the kind of reputation she is having(unless she toned down A LOT in the next few years), although she might not give a damn about whatever happening to her, her son might suffer the consequence and embarrassment. Not sure how, but I have the feeling it would.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

hambo wrote:Wendy is such a hypocrite. If what she said about Dawn was truly how she felt why is she super chummy with Michelle Phan who has even worse lies to expose? Wendy was obviously just jealous of Dawn (I mean just look at that maxim spread lol Wendy looks so bad compared to Dawn) and wanted to get rid of her competition rather than doing it to be righteous. Michelle on the other hand is someone she can use to benefit her so she chooses not to go against her.. so much for the righteousness she tries to portray to her readers.
Even if she did go up against Michelle should would most probably have lost as MP is much more popular. MP fans will sqwash her like a bug and she would lose readers.
NotAZombie wrote:It is possible that xx is constantly feeling insecure about her marriage even though she has been bragging how good her relationship is, showing photos of her husband and son etc etc. I believe it is due to her divorced family background, which I can't blame her on that because many children from a divorced family do grow up being a bit skeptical about relationship. She seems to be more hostile to any females who are more attractive to her anyway
I don't get why she so insecure tho, I mean she has everything she could possibly want. A somewhat good looking husband that worship the ground she walks on, friends, social life, home, big income and an adorable baby. Any normal person will be god dam happy. I guese you can't please everyone.
_N_ wrote:Image
Monobrow anyone???

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
No wonder its her favourite film.
I don't think anyone will stand up to her but not out of fear but because they are not as popular and don't want to risk losing their sponsors. There are bloggers out there tho that practically worship her in order to use her. Look at QQ and cheesie we wouldn't have known they existed if it wasn't for xiaxue.

There are loads of bloggers out there who have stood up to her however because that are unknown they don't get notice buy her fans or the public.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Still no blog posts from her, i'm surprised another blogger hasn't taken her place yet. If I was a well known blogger I would've taken this as a opportunity and yet most of the bloggers a seen haven't even tried.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:Hahaha, the sad thing is, I don't think that there was much that Maxim or anybody else could have done to make XX look good, short of changing her face and body to the point that it's unrecognizable. Yes, Photoshop can do wonders, but as someone with over 10 years of Photoshop experience who has also worked in the media industry, there is only so much one can expect from it. Photoshop can do many things, but not everything.
I'm looking at the bigger pic of Xiaxue now (thanks _N_) and you can clearly see her picture is already photoshopped. Even photoshop couldn't salvage this pic. :?
I think that psychologically speaking, XX truly hates DY because she has realized that no matter how many surgical procedures that she receives, she will never be half as physically attractive as someone that she routinely refers to as "Plasticzilla." There's always that tone of bitterness in XX's writing whenever she makes any reference to DY. Also, I think that in XX's twisted mentality, her husband could leave her at any moment, for anybody, so she sees all women as the competition, even though she does have female friends.
Oh, there's no question about that. She may talk about how confident she is from time to time, but it's very obvious she's incredibly insecure.
What really turns me off, though, is not her look, obviously, but her vile attitude and fish-mongering voice. Seriously, she sounds like a fish monger at an outdoor market somewhere.
I've always maintained that even if her surgeries made her into the beautiful woman she's always wanted to be, it's her smarmy, rotten demeanor that makes her contemptible and detestable.

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Her response to A&F

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

Her latest instagram pic

jeshikadoll
Informer
Informer

Post by jeshikadoll »

I can't belive that DY was friends with her to begin with, remember when xiaxue was a fan? Why did she change her mind and decide to hate her?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I'm not surprised by Xiaxue's tweets regarding the Abercrombie & Fitch controversy. While I agree the CEO can say whatever he wants and target the cool, good-looking people, he just comes off as being an opinionated asshole all in the name of honesty.
Hmm. He sounds like one particular Singaporean blogger we all know. Image

With the recent pics of her selcas, do you guys think she looks younger or older? Idk what it is, but since she had Dash, I feel as if her appearance has changed somewhat.

Return to “Xiaxue”