essiebutton

moomin
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EssieButton

Post by moomin »

I wish Essie would do a house tour or more interior posts to shake things up, her mid century modern style looks lovely.

Astella1986
Learner
Learner

Re: essiebutton

Post by Astella1986 »

theshadeofitall wrote:Twitter stalkage reveals more evidence that she and Aslan are the best couple ever.

Hahaha like a Mulberry bag?! :?

Bvth
Talker
Talker

Post by Bvth »

Essie is so funny, she always makes my day with her 'quirky' personality.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

I love the video where she sings that naughty Count song (from Sesame Street). Delightful.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

Re: EssieButton

Post by Guest »

She would probably be surprised to hear me say this but I think she is one of the best makeups artists on YouTube. Her makeup always looks pretty and simple and cool. She just has the natural talent for it.

Post by Guest »

It's only a matter of time before she carts that boyfriend of hers off the Canada to live. His poor family won't know what hit them.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

boston61 wrote:It's only a matter of time before she carts that boyfriend of hers off the Canada to live. His poor family won't know what hit them.
Aww, that sounded harsh. It doesn't seem like Aslan would really mind moving to Canada if they were to go. She also seems like she likes the UK. At least they seem like a stable and mature relationship compared to other beauty gurus.

Post by Guest »

Not harsh. Men's families almost always take the hit. I like Estee but a couple things she said in her last video did not sit well with me. Like preferring to stay on the couch rather than spend Christmas with "his" family and "if" they decide to move back to Canada. More like when. I don't think she has a job in the UK. She just shops and makes her humble videos all day.

prettywoman
Learner
Learner

Post by prettywoman »

She stated on instagram that was going to university in January to study sociology or something (I'm not sure but it was something like that), but I don't know if it's her second year or if she's just starting.

royan_rawss
Learner
Learner

Post by royan_rawss »

Estee tweeted Gem'sMaque.... (I can't remember how to spell her username, oop) video about why she doesn't do vlogs. I'm at work and can't watch it, can anyone sum up what she said in the video?

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

I also noticed, that she tweeted saying that she wasn't really loving makeup/beauty things anymore, and like Gem she wants to expand her channel but doesn't want to do vlogs. (Not all explained in the same tweet, put two and two together from separate tweets) And I can't say I blame her, I can understand why one wouldn't really want to hold a camera in front of their face everyday and talk to it, or walking down the street and having people stare at you like you're crazy. I can see Gemsmaquillage's point in her video and subsequently Esteé's. I'm looking forward to whatever Esteé comes up with though!

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

Whoops! Estée* I meant, my fault.

Post by Guest »

Ironic, because her makeup is always gorgeous! So simple and pretty. She is talented.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

I can honestly say I've never liked a guru more after watching their vlogs, and in most cases I like them a whole lot less after watching their vlogs.

So I'm glad Estee isn't vlogging more.

It takes a special kind of narcissism to think your daily life is worth putting on display.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

Astella1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Astella1986 »

buying a flight on Christmas Eve to fly on the same day?

I can understand she wants to be with her family but jeez how much money does this girl have?

Post by Guest »

So much for HIS family. He needs to find someone he has more in common with.

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

I feel bad for Aslan. I hope she didn't just up and leave him.

royan_rawss
Learner
Learner

Post by royan_rawss »

I don't know, they could most likely see Aslan's family any time, it's not as easy for her to see her family. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be like "k bai I'm leaving" if he was really against it. She moved to another country to be with him, I think they're okay.

Fluff
Informer
Informer

Post by Fluff »

Didn't she say it was Aslan's family friends they were spending the day with, not family?

Post by Guest »

She goes where the money is and apparently it is now with Mother. When he starts paying her bills she may be a bit nicer to his family.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”