Okay, that does it. She's WIRED.

oh,please
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Okay, that does it. She's WIRED.

Post by oh,please »

Watch (if you can bear it) the new "teen foundation" video, which starts off actually like the old Kandee- when she actually had useful tips and wasn't a garish pig -- and then turns into babble. She's clearly high as a satellite.

SakuraChan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Okay, that does it. She's WIRED.

Post by SakuraChan »

Around the Five minute mark.,...all I can concentrate on is how white her neck and chest are compared to her face....and it ain't cute.

....Okay now that I'm done watching it....WTF!!! I was like "...oh this is normal...just silly Kandee, whatever..." and then when she just kept RAMBLING about the CoverGirl slogan, and "you should subscribe!", "I'm awesome!", "I'm not fake because I show you how I look without makeup!" It was just so...pathetic. And I definitely agree she seems a little...uhh...MOTHERF*CKING HIGH.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Was it a CoverGirl foundation video? I can't watch her anymore, she is off her rocker and terrible at makeup. I noticed a lot of guru's doing covergirl videos that are so sponsored and not at all putting in the FTC that they are. Kandee never puts a disclaimer on anything that she's sponsored for or any products she's sent, and all of the products in her blog and videos are sent to her. It's too bad they don't crack down on these liars.

kamkardash
Informer
Informer

Post by kamkardash »

clairebear wrote:Was it a CoverGirl foundation video? I can't watch her anymore, she is off her rocker and terrible at makeup. I noticed a lot of guru's doing covergirl videos that are so sponsored and not at all putting in the FTC that they are. Kandee never puts a disclaimer on anything that she's sponsored for or any products she's sent, and all of the products in her blog and videos are sent to her. It's too bad they don't crack down on these liars.
Nope, not sponsored. She didn't even use CoverGirl. She just kept describing the look as, "easy, breezy, beautiful." And then she kept acting like she had no idea who's slogan that was. "Is that CoverGirl's slogan?! Ha ha ha, I have no idea who's slogan that is." Omg, she's literally so pathetic. Her make up looked horrible, on top of it all.

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

I couldn't believe she put that photoready concealer on over her lips like a lipstick and then slathered it all over her eyelids? what the Hell? that would cause someone to look ridiculously cakey and make both your lipstick and eyeshadow crease like a mutherf*cker. I thought she as doing it as a joke for a minute. She just doesn't care. She can put out the sloppiest of the sloppy foundation tutorial and her dumb subscribers will eat it up no matter what, she already has it figured out.

Every video she puts out lately she's showing more and more of her age (must be her rotten personality bursting out from the inside and manifesting on her face). There was a time back in 2009 (perhaps even 2010) that she could pass for a 26 year old but now she looks like a rugged 40 :D .
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

oh,please
Talker
Talker

Post by oh,please »

Well, not to get too far afield in thread drift, but re sponsored videos, you can't get worse than that hideous TiffanyD who is basically owned by Sigma and never admits it. So in this respect, Kandee's not really any worse than many others. (And I don't think she's sponsored by anyone anymore, to be honest. She's too - bonkers.)

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

I like Kandee but I don't know...I have to agree she does seem overly eccentric in the 'Teen Foundation' video.

It was good until she started rambling past 6min.

Oh and this is strange (from description box);

DISCLAIMER: I bought all the make-up with my own money. I didn't steal or borrow this make-up. It's all mine. I did touch it with my hands. I spit all over my make-up...ha ha ha ha Just kidding. I filmed this, edited it, and uploaded it all by myself. I'm a big girl like that.

I've been watching her for years and the past few months I've come to notice she's getting a little bit bitchy with her comment replies and whatever.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

That disclaimer is strange. She almost has the maturity and intellectual level of a child, I really do wonder if her mom isn't actually her care taker or over see's her. I mean she doesn't even have custody of half her kids, the woman isn't fit and the courts even found that.

Drop Anchor
Learner
Learner

Post by Drop Anchor »

I felt like I was watching the Jenna Marbles drunk makeup video again ...

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

I hate the way Kandee touches her face... She's so rough... Ugh! And why are her thumbnails so strange? I hate her baby voice. Oh my god annoying!

Flaffy22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Flaffy22 »

clairebear wrote:That disclaimer is strange. She almost has the maturity and intellectual level of a child, I really do wonder if her mom isn't actually her care taker or over see's her. I mean she doesn't even have custody of half her kids, the woman isn't fit and the courts even found that.
Her Mom has always helped take care of the kids I'm strongly assuming - Kandee isn't capable of doing it on her own, no way. I bet before youtube her parents were supporting her and the kids financially. I think Kandee has some type of developmental issue around her emotional maturity. My mother was kind of like Kandee in all her behaviors and had a borderline personality disorder.
''Oh Hai Mark''

"O'at for a rip are ya' baud?"

sfg

Post by sfg »

dear god. i feel like this is a makeup guru spoof by Michael Buckley. just the way she was talking reminds me so much of the way he acts when he's being weird and goofy on his channel. and the way she's applying everything is so rough and looks like a boy doing a spoof. holy cow. that was brutal.

Marie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Marie »

don't give her any ideas! she might come up with a new video explaining how everything was a joke, and it was meant to laugh at herself, and how she's trying to bring happiness and glitter into people's lives, and all that bullshit story.

Thisisnotalovesong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Thisisnotalovesong »

She looks like The Joker gone crazy in any pic
Stupid is as stupid does

windycitygirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by windycitygirl »

...and a con artist

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

Flaffy22 wrote:
clairebear wrote:That disclaimer is strange. She almost has the maturity and intellectual level of a child, I really do wonder if her mom isn't actually her care taker or over see's her. I mean she doesn't even have custody of half her kids, the woman isn't fit and the courts even found that.
Her Mom has always helped take care of the kids I'm strongly assuming - Kandee isn't capable of doing it on her own, no way. I bet before youtube her parents were supporting her and the kids financially. I think Kandee has some type of developmental issue around her emotional maturity. My mother was kind of like Kandee in all her behaviors and had a borderline personality disorder.
Borderline personalities can be quite scary and unpredictable if left ignored/untreated. Let's hope she gets referred to therapy or a psychiatrist.

cateyez

Post by cateyez »

Did she delete this video?

D00dur4l0s3r
Learner
Learner

Post by D00dur4l0s3r »

cateyez wrote:Did she delete this video?
I can't find it. I hope someone saved it!!! I want to see the trainwreck!! :|
:toad: Haaaaeeeyyy :toad: Gggguuuiiiiiyyyttthhhsss... :toad: Iiiiiii :toad: hoooooope :toad: yyyyeeeeewww :toad: aaaaallll :toad: aaare :toad: ddddoooweeeen :toad: wwaaaaaeeeelll. :toad: Aaaaauuunnd :toad: tooodaaaaauuuyyy... :toad:

Ttbeauty99
Learner
Learner

Post by Ttbeauty99 »

Ugh. I can't find it either!!!!!

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqUUclOX2bU

I think this is the video yall are talking about? I just searched "teen foundation" on her channel. I haven't watched it yet.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”