MotherRussia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Freelea/30 bananas a day

Post by MotherRussia »

liseppe wrote:
white trash sparkles wrote:What type of benefit do people expect to get from following a raw diet? It will not make you any healthier, any more "cancer proof" than if you were eating a regular balanced diet. It's just a very very stupid thing to do.

I notice western people go towards this type of eating because they think people in "the east" are eating like and are "super healthy" and "have no cancer". Meanwhile in Asian countries the lung and liver cancer rates are some of the highest in the world.
It's about following a high carb plant based diet, one that is good for us and the environment. Some people go vegan for it's health benefits but the priority should be about living without causing harm.

Eating a plant based diet, one that is based on whole foods and is low fat is just common sense. You also have to consider that most of the main popular rawtill4's or fruitarians live in warm climates with an abundance of beautiful fresh fruit available all year round.
It's still a fad diet that is unrealistic for a lot of people. Also, Freelee is from Adelaide, which doesn't have a warm climate. It's a moderate/temperate climate - cold in winter, hot in summer with seasonal fruits and vegetables. She'd be paying a fortune for those summer fruits in winter.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

^ agreed.

badgalriri
Talker
Talker

Post by badgalriri »

:|

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

badgalriri wrote:Image
Your picture isn't working

I_Wonder2
Learner
Learner

Post by I_Wonder2 »

She interviewed drunk chicks about being vegan.....

http://youtu.be/ap4DitfAD44

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Her videos keep getting dumb and dumber. I unsubscribed weeks ago and never looked back!

I_Wonder2
Learner
Learner

Post by I_Wonder2 »

I dated an extreme vegan once. That was a living nightmare. There is nothing wrong with being vegan...But damn some people take it too far.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Freelea isn't really "vegan" or "fruitarion" she's Orthorexic. Many of these faux vegan people are actually Orthorexic.

Real Vegans are generally normal weight and just eating the way they do as a lifestyle choice not for weightloss or "perfect health". I find the genuine vegans less fanatical and judgemental too.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

white trash sparkles wrote:Freelea isn't really "vegan" or "fruitarion" she's Orthorexic. Many of these faux vegan people are actually Orthorexic.

Real Vegans are generally normal weight and just eating the way they do as a lifestyle choice not for weightloss or "perfect health". I find the genuine vegans less fanatical and judgemental too.
Anyone that completey abstains from animal products is vegan, whether they are doing so for ethical/health/vanity/religious etc reasons and they are still a "real vegan" no matter what weight or state of their mental health.

Considering that her job is basically to promote a HCLF vegan lifestyle ofcourse she is going to bang on about it! Instead of slating a woman who is healthy and confident enough to be able to not feel insecure about showing her skin , shouldn't we find inspiration in anothers contentness?

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

MotherRussia wrote:
liseppe wrote:
white trash sparkles wrote:What type of benefit do people expect to get from following a raw diet? It will not make you any healthier, any more "cancer proof" than if you were eating a regular balanced diet. It's just a very very stupid thing to do.

I notice western people go towards this type of eating because they think people in "the east" are eating like and are "super healthy" and "have no cancer". Meanwhile in Asian countries the lung and liver cancer rates are some of the highest in the world.
It's about following a high carb plant based diet, one that is good for us and the environment. Some people go vegan for it's health benefits but the priority should be about living without causing harm.

Eating a plant based diet, one that is based on whole foods and is low fat is just common sense. You also have to consider that most of the main popular rawtill4's or fruitarians live in warm climates with an abundance of beautiful fresh fruit available all year round.
It's still a fad diet that is unrealistic for a lot of people. Also, Freelee is from Adelaide, which doesn't have a warm climate. It's a moderate/temperate climate - cold in winter, hot in summer with seasonal fruits and vegetables. She'd be paying a fortune for those summer fruits in winter.
I watch lots of HCLF vegans on youtube and am myself one, we don't all live in the warm climates. How on earth is eating a plant based diet based on wholefoods such as starches, fruit and vegetables a "fad"? It's the most natural and accesable diet out there. Local and seasonal fruit and vegetables may not be bananas or dates, but that doesn't mean those in the Nordic or European regions can't follow a HCLF diet.

poopsmcgee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopsmcgee »

I just read an article about raw diets and Freelea on a beauty website and commenters immediately brought up the rumors that she does cocaine. Is there any evidence of that?

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

poopsmcgee wrote:I just read an article about raw diets and Freelea on a beauty website and commenters immediately brought up the rumors that she does cocaine. Is there any evidence of that?
I'm not exactly sure but I think both Freelea and Durianrider both had a history of drug use. I don't think she does it now though. Or hasn't since she started the raw lifestyle

PayjamaPants
Talker
Talker

Post by PayjamaPants »

MotherRussia wrote: It's still a fad diet that is unrealistic for a lot of people. Also, Freelee is from Adelaide, which doesn't have a warm climate. It's a moderate/temperate climate - cold in winter, hot in summer with seasonal fruits and vegetables. She'd be paying a fortune for those summer fruits in winter.
Adelaidian here, can confirm. Fruit gets ridiculously expensive in winter.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

badgalriri wrote:Image
BLOODY HELL DEM VAINS. Looks like a body of a junkie. How the hell is this nutcase still relevant?!

She needs balance in her diet. her and her partner both look Ill. need a bit of meat (or substitutes) in them.

flea
Talker
Talker

Post by flea »

She looks disgustingly thin, how has she not been carted off to an eating disorder clinic?!

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

She just looks very lean and fit, she doesn't have much body fat. I wouldn't say she looks disgustingly thin, I think she looks good, she's fit although maybe it's her lack of body fat that makes her look sick/ill but her overall size isn't disgustingly thin.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

Lol she's funny. Her newest whiney IG post about the Kayla lawsuit claiming Kayla is "suing in Supreme Court." Hahaha seriously the biggest joke I've ever heard

A few *normal* people in myself were mentioning that Kayla does have a legit suit & has a solid chance of winning...every single comment was deleted. So much for just wanting people to know the truth, huh freelea?

I_Wonder2
Learner
Learner

Post by I_Wonder2 »

Yeah I heard she and her boyfriend were getting sued.

Guess they finally pissed off the wrong person.

FoxFire15
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxFire15 »

While that Kayla personseems to be pushing another fad diet imo, after being familiar with the banana duo's video's and "health" advice and "revew videos" (AKA bullying to draw attention to themselves and make more YT bank) I can say, hand on heart that they are two WORST charlatans on YT's health community. Yes there are other charlatans out there but these two are just slimy and demented. This one YT user called "Freelee exposed" made a great video compilation of a lot of their crap which I'll try to embed below. She definitely has an axe to grind with the banana twins and while some of her previous vid's may come across as aggressive to some, as far as have seen her video's contain factual evidence to back up what she say's.

[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

Why is she suing?

Return to “freelee the banana girl”