Joey Graceffa Part 2

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 2

Post by Guest »

FAKEBLOOD wrote:YOUTUBERS GOSSIP, a lot of people here think that Joey and Hunter may have had a falling out, because Joey said he was sad about something in a video a while ago and some clever chicken on here (I forget who it was) unearthed the fact that Joey and Hunter are no longer Facebook friends.
I'm pretty sure he was sad that his mom was going to rehab, not that he and Hunter had a falling out.

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by YOUTUBERS GOSSIP »

Izzybee wrote:
FAKEBLOOD wrote:YOUTUBERS GOSSIP, a lot of people here think that Joey and Hunter may have had a falling out, because Joey said he was sad about something in a video a while ago and some clever chicken on here (I forget who it was) unearthed the fact that Joey and Hunter are no longer Facebook friends.
I'm pretty sure he was sad that his mom was going to rehab, not that he and Hunter had a falling out.
I think i have to agree with IZZYBEE that it was about his mom cause i just checked and there still following each other on twitter but its still up in the air about joey and hunter fighting.

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

OOOHHH LOOKS LIKE JOEY GRACEFFA PART 3 IS COMING SOON

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

The mom thing was recent, whereas the Hunter thing was a few weeks ago. I think it was about Hunter, unfortunately.

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Izzybee wrote:
Nope. I'm talking about something that happened a while ago. The issue with his mother is more recent.

Thanks, JDBgirl. ^_^

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

well then why is hunter and joey still following each other on twitter and they hung out at a playlist party which was just 3 weeks ago doesn't seem like they had a fallout to me or at least not a big one and if you were upset with someone wouldn't you unfollow them on twitter and not just unfriend them on facebook

and if i recall correctly joey said he was dealing with some family issues since he got back from vacation i think or something to that affect

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

Holy crap.

Why on Earth do you think I would have the answer to that question? All I said was the popular opinion re: Joey and Hunter is that they may (read: may) have had a falling out, which—again—may be substantiated by the fact that they are no longer friends on Facebook, and this event occurred immediately before Joey mentioned being sad in a video, and that may be the reason why they haven't hung out recently.

Run. On. Sentence.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

ok, just to clarify, it was me who saw that joey and hunter were no longer facebook friends, and that was shortly after playlist(i think i went to check when he said he was sad and people here were speculating if it could be hunter related). i have no clue why they still follow each other on twitter, i found it strange as well, but the fact is, hunter only was friends with cat and joey from teen.com and wasn't facebook friends with meghan, and now he's no longer friends with joey on facebook and you no longer see them hanging out
The Internet knows all your secrets

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

well my bad for starting something sorry.
but does anybody still want joey and hunter together i think joey could do way better

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

for me it wasn't really that i wanted them to be together, it was more the fact that, if joey had a boyfriend, he'd end up being more comfortable sharing his sexuality with his viewers. or he'd end up being caught like many other youtubers are and he'd have to tell the truth

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

it would be fantastic if someone saw joey making out with a guy and took a pic

redlips
Talker
Talker

Post by redlips »

Has Joey ever even been in a relationship?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

he says a lot that he has never been in love, and i think he said he has gotten his heart broken a few times. i don't think he has ever had any serious long term relationships, that's why he says he has never been in love. i think it'd also depend on what he sees as being in a relationship, because people have, sometimes, different ideas of what being in a relationship is.
i do remember the rumors going around a few months ago that joey would randomly add gay guys on facebook and hook up with them, but i don't think that rumor has even been proven or disproven. he does add some random guys from some random places every now and then tho(wow i sound like a stalker). he keeps his love life a bit hidden, for someone who shares so many other things online

Post by Guest »

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP wrote:it would be fantastic if someone saw joey making out with a guy and took a pic
Actually it would be a total invasion of his privacy.

And back to the Hunter-Joey thing, Joey was upset right after Playlist, right? And the video where he told us about his mom was uploaded only a week or so after their Bahamas vacation. I think its most likely that he found out about his mom going to rehab right after Playlist, then waited a few weeks to talk about it.

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

Joey uploaded an "Ask Joey" last night. I actually think this is one of the more open Q&A's that he has made. It wasn't super enlightening -- re: new info, his pending coming out, etc. -- but he definitely talked about his feelings/beliefs/worries, etc. It was very emotive.

Joey's Q&A: Titled "I KISSED A BOY"
[youtube][/youtube]

0:38 - Joey LOVES his friendship with Tyler Oakley. When he says, "You have my number, why don't you just text me? GOSH!" it was cute/"gay" but also annoying/name dropping.

1:36 - Joey talks about his mom, and how she's "back to being the mom he remembers."

2:06 - Joey's entire explanation of Shane kissing him: awkward. He says he was "fine with it" because he's a "team player," which was the weirdest description ever. Then he says that "all the SHOEY shippers" probably loved it (I personally am partial to the name: JANE DAWCEFFA).

3:18 - He shows a preview of the next Amazing Race in Berlin: the promo makes it seem like Joey will be extra flamboyant/constantly screaming/etc.

4:20 - I just noticed that Joey has been talking in his normal voice, for the most part, which is refreshing. (Side Note: I also LOVE secret passages).

5:43 - However, the best part of the video was easily when Joey responds to the question: "Will you ever fall in love? Or have you? Or are you currently?" and Joey seems to express genuine angst over the prospect of falling in love with "someone" (gender neutral pronouns).

Joey continually refers to 'love' as "confusing," which is consistent with my thoughts on Joey's sexuality: I think he hasn't even come out to himself, never mind to his friends. I think he avoids the topic publicly, but internally, is concerned about never finding love, particularly because it seems to be something that he wants so badly in the future (i.e. a family).

As much as I feel for Joey when he's experiencing inner turmoil and confusion, I just want to be like, SNAP OUT OF IT PRINCESS AND EMBRACE YOUR INNER QUEEN.

YOUTUBERS GOSSIP
Gossiper
Gossiper

it would be nice if joey would come out about his relationships more because i feel bad for him he needs a relationship most people his age have been in at least one serious relationship

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

So is he close to admiting he wants the D yet? lmfao its so obvious the other day I was watching one of his videos the one with sparklesofglitter or w/e and my friend that never heard of him heard him and watched for a minute and was like "yeah that dudes gay right?" and I was like no his minions claim hes straight... he was like -.- NO!

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

He should have never kissed Tiffany Alvord in that music video, LOL. It seems to be "proof" to the minions that he is straight. No , no , no... I wish he would come out but I'm sure he is at a confusing time in his life, so hopefully he'll do it when he is ready.

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

Joey's Date With Sawyer:
[youtube][/youtube]

0:53 - HAHAHA. When Sawyer points out the nice car, and Joey has to pretend to care.

1:50 - The Annotation: "THUMBS UP! if you ship Joeyer! =P"

1:57 - When Joey says, "...Because Sawyer and I are on a date." It's like he's trying to lay the foundation so that his minions/"psychopaths" aren't filled with rage. Oh my god, that explains it! He's scared of coming out, because he's scared one of his "psychopaths" is going to kill him.

2:11 - Joey not knowing what truffles are (and referring to them as "poop" to the waiter), is the food-equivalent of him constantly having to ask UK YouTubers what certain words mean.

5:03 - OMG. THIS EXCHANGE IS LITERALLY TOO MUCH. TOO MUCH TO HANDLE:

Joey: "Sawyer, why are you shirtlessss? Whaaaat haaaaappened?" (extremely campy)
Sawyer: "Because one of us got naked."
Joey: (suggestively) "Hmmm! I wonder what happened? ... Um, I actually just put my shirt on."

Return to “Joey Graceffa”