itsgrace (formerly dailygrace) [Grace Helbig]

chickenstripper
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsgrace (formerly dailygrace) [Grace Helbig]

Post by chickenstripper »

The tumblr fangirls are getting so worked up over pictures that are totally PUBLIC. One made a post including this gem.
I will unfollow you. I will have all my friends unfollow you. I will tell all my followers to unfollow you.
I'm laughing so hard. They need to calm down and stop being such kiss asses by posting stuff like this in Grace's tag.

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

I dont have an adroid. Damn

Anyway, to quote the message in full "Imma say this one time. If you reblog or post anything containing personal pics or info about the girls. I will unfollow you. I will have all my friends unfollow you. I will tell all my followers to unfollow you. Because that’s creepy as fuck. Find a few hobby. Have some common decency. And leave people alone. If the only way you can get attention is by digging into other peoples lives then you need to reevaluate yours.
This has been a PSA."

She's gone all Liam Neeson in that post.

nicesights
Debater
Debater

Post by nicesights »

Omg you can find a lot of photos in this facebook update. Wow! lol

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

chickenstripper wrote:The tumblr fangirls are getting so worked up over pictures that are totally PUBLIC. One made a post including this gem.
I will unfollow you. I will have all my friends unfollow you. I will tell all my followers to unfollow you.
I'm laughing so hard. They need to calm down and stop being such kiss asses by posting stuff like this in Grace's tag.
dingbatdom wrote:I dont have an adroid. Damn

Anyway, to quote the message in full "Imma say this one time. If you reblog or post anything containing personal pics or info about the girls. I will unfollow you. I will have all my friends unfollow you. I will tell all my followers to unfollow you. Because that’s creepy as fuck. Find a few hobby. Have some common decency. And leave people alone. If the only way you can get attention is by digging into other peoples lives then you need to reevaluate yours.
This has been a PSA."

She's gone all Liam Neeson in that post.
Drat, I thought I guessed correctly on who posted that but I was wrong. A close 2nd though. She is a popular blog in the holy trinity fandom but come on, that is so ridiculous to say you will gang up on someone for doing whatever they want on their blog.

happyhappyjoy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by happyhappyjoy »

these tumblr people better hope they never reach any higher than internet famous. the real paparazzi would force these people to have mental breakdowns

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

muysi wrote:I'm trying to guess from her hair the dates a lot of these were taken :D
The second one looks like the most recent one, like from last summer.
LOLOL-1 wrote:They come up for me:s
Oh wow, I just noticed that picture...how did they crop out a man in a kilt (Kurt Braunohler?) and llama? I mean, you just shouldn't crop those things out :lol:

Ke74
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ke74 »

How do you find the tagged pics on Facebook? I have the updated app but I don't see them. Do you just go to her profile and click photos? It says there's none when I do that. The ones they posted are cute. I want to see more haha

Agent_skypanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Agent_skypanda »

Ke74 wrote:How do you find the tagged pics on Facebook? I have the updated app but I don't see them. Do you just go to her profile and click photos? It says there's none when I do that. The ones they posted are cute. I want to see more haha
Same here, does it depend on the android version and phone make?

twinpukes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinpukes »

Agent_skypanda wrote:
Ke74 wrote:How do you find the tagged pics on Facebook? I have the updated app but I don't see them. Do you just go to her profile and click photos? It says there's none when I do that. The ones they posted are cute. I want to see more haha
Same here, does it depend on the android version and phone make?
I NEED TO KNOW

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

I don't think I've ever posted on this forum, but I've lurked it a few times.
Just wanted to say that Facebook has the same feature if you just look at it on a regular browser on a computer. If you go on someone's profile, click on the search bar where their name should be written and you can look at photos they're tagged in, photos they've posted, liked, etc. Facebook has had this feature for a few months.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

pizzaparties wrote:I don't think I've ever posted on this forum, but I've lurked it a few times.
Just wanted to say that Facebook has the same feature if you just look at it on a regular browser on a computer. If you go on someone's profile, click on the search bar where their name should be written and you can look at photos they're tagged in, photos they've posted, liked, etc. Facebook has had this feature for a few months.

Thanks! Holy hair change, Grace :lol:

hanabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by hanabanana »

pizzaparties wrote:I don't think I've ever posted on this forum, but I've lurked it a few times.
when i click on it, it just has the general search features like people and places etc. How do i look at stuff from one specific person?

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

It's amazing what you can find with this!

I'd love to post this one on tumblr but tumblr fangirls will get mad because scotty is in the pic, but i'm more interested because hannah is grabbing grace and no doubt all the harbig fan girls will be like HARTBIG, HANNAH IS GRABBING GRACE etc :lol:

LOLOL-1
Learner
Learner

Post by LOLOL-1 »

They're still all raging about it in the tags :lol:

Ke74
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ke74 »

dingbatdom wrote:It's amazing what you can find with this!

I'd love to post this one on tumblr but tumblr fangirls will get mad because scotty is in the pic, but i'm more interested because hannah is grabbing grace and no doubt all the harbig fan girls will be like HARTBIG, HANNAH IS GRABBING GRACE etc :lol:
Aw what a cute picture :) I really want to know why they broke up.

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty

Post by stripedsweater »

dingbatdom wrote:It's amazing what you can find with this!

Is it just me or does Grace's face look really skinny in this picture? I don't think she's gained weight or anything, she just looks really skinny here to me for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

Grace's giraffe is in Chester's house/apartment (whatever) and some tumblr fangirls still convinced they're not dating. "Maybe they're just living together to hide hartbig" and saying its all a massive prank... :lol:

muysi
Informer
Informer

Post by muysi »

stripedsweater wrote: Is it just me or does Grace's face look really skinny in this picture? I don't think she's gained weight or anything, she just looks really skinny here to me for some reason.
I find that her face looks really puffy with the brown hair and eyeliner she insists on these days. Made worse by the god damn fringe.

LOLOL-1
Learner
Learner

Post by LOLOL-1 »

dingbatdom wrote:Image

Grace's giraffe is in Chester's house/apartment (whatever) and some tumblr fangirls still convinced they're not dating. "Maybe they're just living together to hide hartbig" and saying its all a massive prank... :lol:
I love that giraffe, you can also see the round sticker thing she has covering her apple logo on her mac in parts of it.

Still curious as to how all of this came about, with her being with her ex for so long and whether or not it will be addressed but I suppose it's fun knowing it's a mystery..

mayorpatty
Informer
Informer

Post by mayorpatty »

Its safe to assume at this point that there dating, unless she is moving to another place and storing her stuff there (which I really doubt{this is to please the hartbig fanbase}) but there probably just dating.

Return to “itsgrace”