hayleyistcb / Hayley Segar

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hayleyistcb

Post by iainthatin »

I used to be a fan of her channel and was subscribed to her like 3 years ago… but then she went all political obsessive and blocked me from her channel for talking about how it was supposed to be beauty related, not somewhere to push her snotty overbearing political views. It was just weird.

Anyway, she blocks people all the time for seemingly no reason. She's mean/snotty.

ImYourGrandma
Talker
Talker

Post by ImYourGrandma »

Ok I just watched her Hoe I lost weight video which has disabled comments. Holy Moly.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

My god she has THE worst taste in clothing. Her consignment video showcased the tackiest stuff. Those pants may be Escada but they look like they're from f21.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

that blue and red Chanel shirt is so ugly I can't even. I feel like she doesn't have a lot of friends since she left high school, she always seems to be with her boyfriend or her family. And her obsessive talking about Disney World is so annoying.

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

bnx18 wrote:that blue and red Chanel shirt is so ugly I can't even. I feel like she doesn't have a lot of friends since she left high school, she always seems to be with her boyfriend or her family. And her obsessive talking about Disney World is so annoying.
I'm still subscribed to her but I haven't watched her in awhile. However, I follow her on Instagram and I often see her pictures and you're right. It seems like she doesn't have many friends, if any at all. And one of the reasons I stopped watching her was because if she wasn't talk about her job or her boyfriend, she was talking about Disney. And I can't believe she's still going on about it.

CaroG1282
Debater
Debater

Post by CaroG1282 »

I'm a long time lurker to GG and I was finally compelled to make an account just to talk about this girl, because she is THE WORST. I just discovered her when I was looking for videos about Disney (I have a weird Disney obsession, its true), and I saw some what's in my bag that she did at one of the parks.

Watched a few more of her videos and was instantly turned off by how spoiled, entitled, and needlessly dramatic she comes across. I have been watching beauty videos for a looooong time but she's def the worst "guru" I've ever watched. Now cos I've watched a few of her videos, stupid YouTube keeps recommending her crap to me UGHHH.

CMarcs
Learner
Learner

Post by CMarcs »

I used to honestly like Hayley a lot, because I think she's actually talented at applying makeup unlike 90% of the other gurus. At this point, I can't freaking stand the girl. I think she is so precocious and stuck up, and it really seems like her way or the high way. I was so disgusted when she put that video up saying 'I know my friend has been putting stuff up and I just want to make it clear that I DO NOT CONDONE THAT' blah blah blah which was obviously about Mario partying and drinking, I was so ridiculously turned off. First of all, no one cared about Mario partying and drinking so she clearly put that up to be an instigator in their personal drama. Secondly, so many teenagers drink underage, and if she doesn't agree with that, it's completely fine. But there is 0 point in making a video talking about how disgusting she finds it. If she doesn't want to drink, she doesn't have to but she certainly doesn't have to go preaching to everyone about it because that isn't her job. And of course vice versa! I drank when I was underage.. I didn't go around mass shit talking everyone who didn't. To each their own.. Leave that attitude behind it's so flip and bratty. She is way too high and mighty for me.
Also, stop talking about your boyfriend in every single video because no one cares. Literally not a single person. And your style is hideous. Just because your vintage bag is from Burberry and at one point cost 500$ doesn't mean it's cute. Stop.
RANT OVER. I've been holding that in for so long hot damn hahaha

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

She is SO pretentious it is almost comical.

youngpunkk
Learner
Learner

Post by youngpunkk »

I used to like Hayley because she's mature for her age and I was interested in her thrifting/consignment hauls and stuff. But lately all she seems to do is sponsored videos and it's awful. She doesn't even seem legitimately interested in most of the stuff she's sent. And her lookbooks are always super awkwardly filmed, like she's self-conscious. I'm pretty close to unsubbing.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: hayleyistcb / Hayley Segar

Post by stars&rockets08 »

She deleted most of her videos? Just got around to watching her last Q &A. She only has 8 videos on her channel now. I know a lot of YouTubers, take down videos with people in them that are no longer in their lives. Her ex-boyfriend was in a lot of her vlogs. But, man she took down the majority of her videos. YouTubers often take down older videos, I understand that. I dunno it took me my surprise. I know she's not as into YouTube as she used to be. It's too bad, she was one of the YouTubers I liked. So genuine and good hearted.

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

so she uploaded again and now we have another youtuber with anxiety issues. hm.

also yes, she only has 15 videos up currently. don't old videos bring in revenue, too?

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

mariella wrote:so she uploaded again and now we have another youtuber with anxiety issues. hm.

also yes, she only has 15 videos up currently. don't old videos bring in revenue, too?
okay, maybe my reaction was a bit premature.
i actually understand her deleting all those videos because she realized how there is no privacy online. good for her!
anxiety might be the wrong word though. maybe just common sense.
i think she's grown up.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

So does this mean she plans on leaving YouTube? Or just being more private? I haven't seen the video yet

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

I think she won't leave, but she probably won't do vlogs anymore like she used to. She told her viwers that she had a boyfriend but that was about it on personal information she revealed.
I think she'll try to keep it more "Impersonal" and do hauls and tutorials.
Though she said she wanted to film a Daily Hayley, so idk how "impersonal" that is going to be.

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

I can't believe more people haven't bitched about this girl. Ugh I cannot even tell u how much this girl annoys me I'm glad she's quitting and has deleted most of her videos. She is such a Wannabe Christina Aguilera and brags about everything she does and always has her nose in the air. Her personality just rubs me the wrong way.

CrinkleCat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CrinkleCat »

Just saw her "rude waiter" video. Pretty sucky of her to undertip the waitress and write "be nicer" when it was the manager who was rude. I mentioned that on the video and she quickly deleted my comment. I thought maybe she'd matured some but I guess she still can't take any sort of criticism.

oneandonlytara
Talker
Talker

Post by oneandonlytara »

I need to bring this thread back to life. I cannot stand this girl. I came across her channel a couple years ago because of a Disney tag and at first I thought she was nice, but the more I watched, the more I saw that all she does is boast about her life, her car, etc and it seems like she expects the world to worship the ground she walks on. I don't understand why companies are sending her PR packages or asking her to take over their social media accounts. She's not beauty guru material at all

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

She's so smug. She seems to think she's the only person in the world who graduated from college, has a job, pays rent, etc. She always humblebrags about little shit like that and it makes me roll my eyes.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

I absolutely adore this chick.

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

She is so in love with herself and thinks she's the SHIT and so unlike anyone else.

Return to “F-J”