Macbarbie07

beautycouture01
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What i love most about Bethany

Post by beautycouture01 »

i love how cute and colourful her videos are-they always put me in such a great mood! i also love how her videos are set up really perfectly, with a super cute clean background; awesome fonts, etc. I think she has such a cool life, always doing and tasting really cool things!

what do you like most about her? x

byebyebye
Informer
Informer

Re: What i love most about Bethany

Post by byebyebye »

nothing

imkarma
Learner
Learner

Post by imkarma »

move this to rave.

MissMaryMAC
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissMaryMAC »

Everything about her! I love how much effort she puts into her videos. I like how often she puts videos on her channels and I like how fun she is. She does a lot of giveaways and it's fun to enter. I just love bethany! :)

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She puts a lot of effort in her videos and she never seems bored.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

she cares about her viewers. i remember when she reached 1.000.000 subsciebers and she called some of those, and answered to their letters. its really sweet, blair or michelle would never do this. they dont respect their viewers and they always making such an awful quality videos, and i dont mean now the lightthing ;)

OPIMyHeart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by OPIMyHeart »

I love how much effort she puts into her videos. There is a massive amount of editing involved in a majority of them! While I can sometimes find her a bit annoying (she is just very young) I think she really does care about her subscribers and her channel! She is a great influence for younger girls.

konigmatt
Learner
Learner

Post by konigmatt »

She's probably the most irritating guru with the exception of ForeverLithpy to watch, but I get the impression that she genuinely loves doing it and genuinely loves the people who got her to the place she is now. She doesn't have that soulless, asshole way about her that so many of the other huge gurus do.

love
Stalker
Stalker

Macbarbie07

Post by love »

I feel like everyone is saying she is a snob, but i think she is really nice and doesn't get involved in drama, also so what if she acts childish she is a teenager most of us act like that. But overall I think she is really nice and puts a lot of thought in her videos

Drop Anchor
Learner
Learner

Re: Macbarbie07

Post by Drop Anchor »

love wrote:I feel like everyone is saying she is a snob, but i think she is really nice and doesn't get involved in drama, also so what if she acts childish she is a teenager most of us act like that. But overall I think she is really nice and puts a lot of thought in her videos
Her drama with megan ?

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

I do like the fact that she doesn't show her personal life much on her main channel (I have no clue if she has a boyfriend or not) I do agree that she puts a lot of effort into her intros and things like that, and I thought it was super cute that around the holidays she called her subscribers and went to visit a few. The one thing that annoys me about her though, is that she constantly buys new drugstore products and raves about how great they are, so I go to purchase them, and they are crappy. I tried the Mega Plush and One by One mascaras from Maybelline, and they did nothing for my lashes. Same with the Maybelline BB cream.

beccascloset
Wanderer
Wanderer

MACBARBIE07

Post by beccascloset »

I'm writing this because I don't see why there's not a rave section even about her...
Her videos are top notch, so well edited. she's nice. Maybe she just likes being bubbly.. if that's ONLY thing you can hate her for, I think she's pretty well off. She's constant with uploads.. Idk, maybe it's just me but I genuinely like her videos.

Kirby
Learner
Learner

Re: MACBARBIE07

Post by Kirby »

I agree! She actually takes the time to go to other locations to film besides her bedroom, unlike other gurus. The effects are really nice as well. At times, I do slightly cringe from the overly bubbly act. But hey, I think she's actually really grateful for her subscribers and viewers. She is my age, and although I don't act that happy all the time, it's okay to see her super thrilled once in a while to lighten up my day a bit. Or maybe because I'm just a kid myself. :D And correct me if I'm wrong, but she has never been rude, lied, nor started any drama. Disregarding her bubbly self (whether it's fake or not), it's a fact that her videos are good quality and are uploaded on a timely basis. Personally, I think she deserves 2.8 million subscribers.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I love her and don't understand why people would hate her for being herself! Than don't watch her no one's forcing you lol.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I can't believe how much she blew up lately. I remember when she first started and her old bedroom, talking kind of quietly into the camera. Man, she's really grown into herself.
imma ball til the day i fall

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I'm much older than her so I can't relate to her vids or clothing style BUT I don't mind her. I love the creativity that goes into filming esp for showing off outfits. I commend the person behind the camera. Have nothing really bad to say about her lol

policeoftidalwaves
Learner
Learner

Post by policeoftidalwaves »

Kirby wrote:I agree! She actually takes the time to go to other locations to film besides her bedroom, unlike other gurus. The effects are really nice as well. At times, I do slightly cringe from the overly bubbly act. But hey, I think she's actually really grateful for her subscribers and viewers. She is my age, and although I don't act that happy all the time, it's okay to see her super thrilled once in a while to lighten up my day a bit. Or maybe because I'm just a kid myself. :D And correct me if I'm wrong, but she has never been rude, lied, nor started any drama. Disregarding her bubbly self (whether it's fake or not), it's a fact that her videos are good quality and are uploaded on a timely basis. Personally, I think she deserves 2.8 million subscribers.
Her videos brighten my day too. :D

policeoftidalwaves
Learner
Learner

Post by policeoftidalwaves »

I am so happy she started posting videos again!! :D

dianaxo5
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dianaxo5 »

Me too! She disappeared for so long when she was on DWTS!

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

I wonder if she moved into the same complex as the Fowlers? In her latest Snapchat story her kitchen looked awfully similar to theirs

Return to “Macbarbie07/ Bethany Mota”