Nikki Phillippi Part 2

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 2

Post by JDBgirl »

lol it would all be a lot of work if they had full time jobs outside of YouTube but all they do is go shopping and out to eat. I'm sure they can toss in a quick vlog editing session during all that excitement daily.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

On the newest vlog

iwishyouhadalife 2 days ago
Castration is the same as being neutered, there is no removal of the penis with any castration since males (obviously) use their penis to urinate. Only the testicles are removed.
Also, Nikki please get both Zoe and Bowser fixed! It should've been done a long time ago.
Reply · 5 in reply to mintandrain (Show the comment)

NikkiPhillippiTake2 16 hours ago
Dan: we will be getting Zoe fixed soon, Bowser is not ready yet, i'm waiting till he turns 1

WHY wait til he's 1? And "soon" for Zoe? Um, in the meantime, yes let Bowser hump a 3 lb dog and get her pregnant. "Soon" should be getting her to the vet asap.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

WHY isn't Bowser ready?

SO... "soon", in the meantime he could knock that 3 lb dog up and potentially kill her.

My "soon" would be asaF'ingp.

Post by Guest »

lol one of the comments was from me, god I just can't even stand these people. I mean most "gurus" are bad but these two are a train wreck

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Stupid double post..this site is messing up today!

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

are you serious about their dogs running around and not being fixed yet?

those two, the original founders of morons.com
Last edited by choochy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:love2: :love2:

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

She replied to my comment about Zoe getting fixed "soon" too. Soon?? When?? Why didn't she do it earlier? She couldn't take time away from shopping or being a lazy bum to take care of her dog?

mijumaru
Learner
Learner

Post by mijumaru »

Nikki's personality is a little too bubbly and overwhelming for me, but I have no problems with that. Sometimes I like how she's always so lively.

Although recently I've realized that her videos, especially all the ones for Spring into March, are the most pointless videos I've ever seen. I don't understand how anything relates to spring other than the very LITERAL "SPRING cleaning" and "What's on my iphone now and now is spring so that relates" and I literally have no interest in seeing how you clean out your closet and don't understand the purpose of just making money doing absolutely nothing.

Also, I think her complexion is quite..unclear. While I don't doubt that hormones and genetics play a factor, I notice that Nikki and so, so many other gurus tend to cake their face with makeup. I mean, foundation, concealer, bb cream, AND powder? AND setting spray and everything else? How is your face supposed to breathe under all that? Plus when they wash their face at night they use an abundant amount of cleansers and creams (I noticed this when watching one of Ingrid's videos where I felt like the amount of products she used would've scrubbed my face raw) so I figure it's no wonder some gurus have such bad skin and thus the vicious cycle for all that cover up.

lyssa123
Debater
Debater

Post by lyssa123 »

Her newest spring into march video frustrates the hell out of me! I was really looking forward to new tips and tricks to cleaning and organizing, but nope! The video was just her and her sister talking about all her shit. OH! And please explain to me how this girl has so many pairs of shoes yet can only ever wear her nude flats from target... And that damn tea! Get rid if it already!

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

I swear that none of the videos for this month actually followed the theme. What is even the point of it if you're gonna disregard it or fit everything under the label anyways. She constantly says "I know you're wondering how this relates to the theme, but *insert bullshit here*" Doesn't even put enough effort to think up of these things. So damn frustrating.

Bootyguru
Learner
Learner

Post by Bootyguru »

Willing to bet her new "obsession" with tieks was inspired by ijustine.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Bootyguru wrote:Willing to bet her new "obsession" with tieks was inspired by ijustine.
I thought the same exact thing. Sigh..
Nikki is SUCH a follower/wannabe it kills me. Stop copying everyone else, "dude."

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I love tieks but when I saw her wearing them I was like :| bitch really

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

WHY does this BIA need an "assistant".. like.. no, bitch, no.

gonebabygone
Informer
Informer

Post by gonebabygone »

Why make a theme if you don't even have USEFUL ideas for it in the first place? I feel like Nikki and Dan just sat around and brainstormed for the title (btw, March into Spring is imo a cuter option) and then called it a day. GAH.

bdb1133
Learner
Learner

Post by bdb1133 »

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

lyssa123 wrote:Her newest spring into march video frustrates the hell out of me! I was really looking forward to new tips and tricks to cleaning and organizing, but nope! The video was just her and her sister talking about all her shit. OH! And please explain to me how this girl has so many pairs of shoes yet can only ever wear her nude flats from target... And that damn tea! Get rid if it already!
well, i can understand her sticking to flats because of her hip injury... and she might be always grabbing her nude flats because they can go with most outfits and dont cut you off when you wear them (wearing nude shoes make your legs look longer).

also, dont you think that some people have a tendency to wear the same thing over and over because the item is comfy? or tends to be one of their favorite things? ... just something to think about.

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

So she literally just filmed herself cleaning up her shit, then did a "commentary" on it and called it a video? I have no words... Smh

Erina
Debater
Debater

Post by Erina »

And is her sister really in high school? She looks older than Nikki to me.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”