What do you drive?

RihanaN
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What do you drive?

Post by RihanaN »

I've been driving 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited with Ultimate and Tech Packages. It has adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, collision warning, heated and ventilated leather seats and heated rear seats, two memory seat and mirror positions, 8 inch nav screen with back up camera that has dynamic guide lines, dual zone auto climate control, panoramic sun roof, rear window shades, 12 way power driver seat, 8 way power passenger seat, HID headlights with auto high beam, LED tail/brake lights, TPMS with individual tire pressure display, and a whole lot more. Great car and a joy to drive. Quiet and comfortable, which makes long trips much more enjoyable.
I am thinking of doing class 2 driver training - this would be a big career change, but would enable us to have a better future

Celeborn
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Celeborn »

We're going to buy a family car right now. While we think what better to take. In terms of parameters, we liked mitsubishi delica. It seems to be a reliable car and very spacious.

Rixon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rixon »

:tu:
Last edited by Rixon on Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rixon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rixon »

Hello, before choosing a car, no matter how attractive it looks, I advise you to look through its history through Epicvin's vin search. I had it like that from my Suzuki to check and use the Suzuki VIN decoder for you, I think it is also suitable for Mitsubishi as it is a Japanese car.

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I have a license but I don’t have a car yet. (Still in graduate school)

Return to “Cars”