starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SMLX0 GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by starsicle11 »

coldbrewwitch wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:37 pm
Does anyone know if she's gotten anything done other that botox? I looked back her oldest video and wow... she looks like a completely different person
I feel like she gets a lot more botox/filler than we think. She had the forehead of a 40 year old when she was 20 and would make the ugliest faces in her videos. Now her forehead doesn't even move or have one line in it lmao. I watched a few of her older videos just now and jesus christ, she was such a bitch. Mainly her tag videos (pet peeves, BFF tag). I'm surprised those are still up tbh because she embarrasses herself.

I also think she had her teeth done multiple times and she lost a few pounds. Besides that, I don't think she's had any major work done on her face.

Monrad416
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Monrad416 »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:47 pm
She’s had a boob job but other than that not sure. Her face used to be rounder and she made a video about how she used to be 10-15 lbs overweight and ate an entire box of kraft mac n cheese as a snack lol. But she does look like she may have done something else!
She's had filler, botox and a boob job. Nothing drastic, just what maintenance I would get myself and I'm the same age as her

She wasn't overweight per se, she just was on the higher range of 'normal bmi'. She's likely low normal now or underweight but the weight loss looks great on her.

Her and her fiance seem to have the type of relationship where they lead their own separate lives which is OK

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Has she revealed what her big surprise is yet? She's been talking about it since Fall of last year.

Her uploads recently are getting shit for views (even more so than usual). Is her channel dying? How does someone with over 1 mil subs barely get 50k views... does she not see that as a sign to switch up her content?

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

This girl is one the most overrated YouTubers I have seen since the beginning of time. People constantly kiss her ass cuz they think she is beautiful. She’s not ugly but nothing that special either.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I swear every time I watch a vid of hers or look at her IG she's pushing this Modere shit. Other influencers get ripped apart for pushing MLMs but not her. I saw one post on Reddit about it but not one peep in her comments. If it were essential oils or mascara everyone would be pissed lmao.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

starsicle11 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:24 pm
I swear every time I watch a vid of hers or look at her IG she's pushing this Modere shit. Other influencers get ripped apart for pushing MLMs but not her. I saw one post on Reddit about it but not one peep in her comments. If it were essential oils or mascara everyone would be pissed lmao.
Modere is an MLM?? I didn't know that.

mercercdg92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercercdg92 »

I have unsubscribed
I watched smlx0 years ago when she first started on YouTube. She was down to earth with a simple sexy makeup look and often used drugstore product
Now she does the same natural makeup look with a 50 step luxury brand routine.
I'm not paying 10,000$ for a no makeup makeup look!
I feel she's not the same Stephanie as the 2010s ☹️

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

So I guess they're moving to a new home. It's a big step up from the one she currently owns.

mercercdg92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercercdg92 »

I have been watching smlx0 for over 11 years.
I miss when Stephanie used more affordable products

Nowadays she does the same sort of looks over and over using the most expensive products she possibly can.

I have simply lost interest and will look elsewhere!

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Pregnant and a perfume out !? I’ve been lost lol

_justforfun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _justforfun »

I see her wine brand took their site down and she no longer lists it in her ig bio. I don't follow her so I have no idea if she's mentioned it but is Esemelle out of business now..?

I mean, it was pretty obvious since the IG page died about a year ago and how many people are buying overpriced wine online on a regular basis...? I wonder what makes her think her perfume line won't go out the same way. The reviews aren't that great.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

watched her new house tour...not impressed, various shades of grey everywhere...master bath is weird with that wall behind the sinks.
powder room that is dark, nope.
hated her lighting, it's like she just went to a lighting store and picked ones at random.

_justforfun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _justforfun »

buttaface561 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:52 am
watched her new house tour...not impressed, various shades of grey everywhere...master bath is weird with that wall behind the sinks.
powder room that is dark, nope.
hated her lighting, it's like she just went to a lighting store and picked ones at random.
Honestly, I kept thinking about how they have no idea what they're doing the entire time she's been building her house. She was constantly asking her followers for their advice and their opinions. And now that it's done.. her house is so underwhelming.

I thought the same about her wedding. Clearly a lot went into it but it was so underwhelming... maybe it's just because she's bland as a person overall.

I also noticed she's lost over 2000 followers in the past few weeks. She went from 471k to under 469k. And she added, "I hate the word influencer" to her bio even though she had the word "influencer" in there for the past several years. Does glorified salesman work for her better? :rofl:

_justforfun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _justforfun »

Is she going to link any and everything under the damn sun now..? I swear she's linked everything from diapers to burp clothes to diaper rash cream. She won't show her babies face but she'll post pics of her to use her to link the products she's using so she can make commission?

KNC09
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by KNC09 »

Does anybody know what the eye condition her baby has is? I’m thinking it might be cat eye syndrome based off the way she describes that her eyes look “different” and that it is genetic. (This is just speculation)

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

I think the only reason she won't post her daughter's face is because of the eye condition and she doesn't want people to comment on it. I think if she didn't have the eye condition Steph would have no problem posting her face all over the place. In the Halloween pictures she just posted she only posted the pictures where her daughter's eyes were hidden or half closed. So I don't think it's a privacy issue, because she's posted every other square inch of her face but her eyes and we can all pretty much see what she looks like. I know she just wants to protect her daughter but if she keeps acting like there's something "wrong" with her and like she has to hide her eyes in every photo, the daughter is going to grow up with a complex about it and think there's something wrong with her. She should just post her fully or not at all.
Last edited by flopflop on Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

KNC09 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:44 pm
Does anybody know what the eye condition her baby has is? I’m thinking it might be cat eye syndrome based off the way she describes that her eyes look “different” and that it is genetic. (This is just speculation)
I have nothing to base this on but my guess is she has some variation of a lazy eye or is cross eyed. I've never heard of cat eye syndrome but I think it actually looks kind of cool and Steph probably wouldn't be as hesitant to post it as something like a lazy eye.

_justforfun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _justforfun »

What's with the Kourtney Kardashian vocal fry she's constantly doing when she's talking on her stories? Ma'am, please clear your throat.

And I agree that I think she'd be showing her daughter all over the place if she didn't have an eye defect. But she needs the baby for content so here we are.

I looked at my last post about her losing so many followers.. she's lost almost 15k more since that post. Maybe she should take that as a hint to change up her content..?

_justforfun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _justforfun »

She's constantly running sales on her perfume the past few months. I wonder if sales have dropped significantly. I know she's been teasing a new perfume but they got rid of the 22 Orris gift sets and she's selling merch on her website now lol. Who the hell is walking around with a Ledda sweatshirt? Embarrassing..

And that reel of her daughter's first year without showing her face really gave me dystopian/black mirror type vibes. Just don't post her at all? Weird af.

Return to “P-U”