Pity Me Pastel Pigeon-Hoarder: The Snark Stays - Part 5

Deezneez
Talker
Talker

Re: Pity Me Pastel Pigeon-Hoarder: The Snark Stays - Part 5

Post by Deezneez »

Dutch8724 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:56 pm
The way I read her posts was that it was Dan's side that had issues? In which case, couldn't he just freeze his sperm and they could artificially inseminate when they were actually ready?
Great point! If it was dans side. As someone who’s had similar issues . It’s MUCH easier for the man to store sperm (the whole process- collection to storage) even with storage costs. Much easier for men than women. Even if it wasn’t Dan’s side you are 100% right about freezing eggs vs high end clothing or plastic surgery. She made decisions and set her own priorities.

📌A red flag here IMO is Sam. He’s been her BEST friend for decades. He would know all of this (if her narrative is 100% true) and he would not abandon her, they made it through a break up, new relationships, living together. Like. They’ve gone through stuff. But currently Sam is absent. This is telling to me. There is a huge chunk missing from this story. Sam wouldn’t just Willy nilly ditch her or “pick Dan’s side”. It’s hard to walk away from a friendship that long without a reason.
Sam and Michelle essentially lived with them. They probably saw and heard everything first hand. My guess is that they picked Dan because they saw the true 'Alex' and saw how much she contributed to their relationship breakdown. She just seems very unreasonable and treats people like they aren't whole human being with wants and emotions but more as a prop and means to her end in the 'Alex Show'. She just seems very poor at healthy decision making.

BlkButterfly
Learner
Learner

Post by BlkButterfly »

He cannot file for divorce.... Legally... This is a government website.

Can I get divorced?
To apply for a divorce, you must have been separated for at least 12 months, and you or your spouse must:

be an Australian citizen, or
live in Australia and regard Australia as your permanent home, or
ordinarily live in Australia and have done so for at least 12 months before the divorce application.

https://www.familyrelationships.gov.au/ ... divorce#a1

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: It’s almost time for Part 6. If you have a thread title you want to submit please post it below. If you will quote this post it helps everyone to see your thread title submission. If you like a particular title more than the others give it a thumbs up. That helps us to know your favorite titles. Now that it’s finally slowed down a little in here.
Thanks so much…. Tar

:lolly:

Deezneez
Talker
Talker

Post by Deezneez »

Petty Pastel Pigeon Side Quest - Single player

Eyriequeerie
Talker
Talker

Post by Eyriequeerie »

Pretty Pastel Pity Me Divorce Saga

Atinylittledinosaur
Talker
Talker

Post by Atinylittledinosaur »

Hmm part of me is wondering if Dan found this place and saw the speculation about Claye and the whole polycule thing and that's what caused him to finally end things? From Alex's story it seems like it came out of the blue and her cheating on Dan would be a reasonable explanation as to why her friends all seemingly left her.

From all of what Alex has posted about Dan, he clearly adored her but he was also the reasonable, level headed one in the relationship. I can see how in her mind, Alex could see this as abusive/controlling if he stopped her from following through with her every whim and needed to talk sense into her at times. And if anything, I respect Dan for wanting to wait to have children, especially with Alex's concerning behaviours. Can any of you actually imagine Alex as a parent?!

Osaiya
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Osaiya »

tar wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:35 pm
Posters: It’s almost time for Part 6. If you have a thread title you want to submit please post it below. If you will quote this post it helps everyone to see your thread title submission. If you like a particular title more than the others give it a thumbs up. That helps us to know your favorite titles. Now that it’s finally slowed down a little in here.
Thanks so much…. Tar

Suggestion for title:

Pity Me Pastel Pigeon-holed

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

Not so Pretty Pastel TasMania Pidgeon Lady

bethabelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bethabelle »

tar wrote:
Thanks so much…. Tar

Predacity Potboiler Please: The Uncertainty Stays

sweetsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetsugar »

tar wrote:
Thanks so much…. Tar

Pretty Pastel Left On Read

bnc89
Learner
Learner

Post by bnc89 »

bnc89 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:01 pm
bnc89 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:07 pm

Honestly, Alex has always come across as someone who doesn’t think about how her actions appear from the outside looking in. I think she has no boundaries. Her relationship with Sam was questionable too, but I never thought they were involved.Plus, she loves trolling people. I wouldn’t be surprised if all those post were about someone completely unknown to her subscribers, but posted it just to screw with everyone.
Okay, I was wrong.

The way she posts is very confusing and I honestly wanted to believe , in the very least, that her Marriage was okay. Now, I'm reconsidering the cheating angle could be true. I’m not going to sit here and try to make this manic situation make sense. I’m so overwhelmed with this entire ordeal, that it blows my mind that I’ve been stalking this influencer for over 6 MONTHS .
I don’t even know if finding out that “we was right” even feels gratifying. I mean, what now?

We have a curated timeline and Alex’s rant post and the only thing that feels concrete is that she needs help.

From the beginning of the hair saga and into her TasMania saga many of us felt she needed help.

One final note, one one of her side quest videos whe talks about sending hints to Dan about wanting to get married. She said she would send pictures of engagement rings to him randomly. One day, she sent him something with a picture of a ring that flashed one screen quickly and she said Dan was like “ I get it , I’ll marry you one day just stop sending me pictures” or something along though lines. Alex was putting so much pressure on Dan to get married and start a family, while San was putting pressure on building a home and a secure future.

Alex is a idealist
Dan is a realist

Video is
there’s 400 tabs open in my brain
From the side quest channel
28:35 minutes in

wildlotusmedia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wildlotusmedia »

Alex's recent story. Aside from her dramatic narrative, this one rubs me very wrong. She doesn't want any of her fans contacting her Sydney friends but she can call them out and stir the pot until they respond. It's completely okay for her to do damage as long as it results in getting the response she wants.
8E60DFE1-522D-4F4A-A427-35B796A946FD.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eyriequeerie
Talker
Talker

Post by Eyriequeerie »

wildlotusmedia wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:07 pm
Alex's recent story. Aside from her dramatic narrative, this one rubs me very wrong. She doesn't want any of her fans contacting her Sydney friends but she can call them out and stir the pot until they respond. It's completely okay for her to do damage as long as it results in getting the response she wants.

Shes definitely baiting them by sending her fans at them.

Wembles
Learner
Learner

Post by Wembles »

Pokeyblonde wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:13 pm
Throwing Caitlyn under the bus now
Wow, I have woken up to A LOT haha. You know shit has gone down when there's suddenly 5 new pages on the thread!

I agree with a lot of what has already been said, seeing the 3 sides to every story comment did make me chuckle though, it is almost exactly what was posted here just before she went on her story posting frenzy. Guess she can't stay away from gg.

So, did you unfollow all of your friends for their safety because they were getting doxxed and everything's still great and you're all besties? (Just like how everything with you and Dan is fine) Or have they been ghosting you for months? Which one is it? Or did you forget that's what you were claiming for months?

Also don't think it's been mentioned, but it's not just Sam, Caitlyn and Michelle that are no longer followed, it's also a bunch of other people that have appeared time to time on her videos, including Bek, Yinny, Jenny in Tasmania. And even after shouting out Sam, Michelle and Grace she is still not following them on her main account. Says a lot when soo many people suddenly decide to distance themselves, especially Caitlyn and Sam who have knoe her since high school and Michelle who lived with her and Dan.

Clearly there are chunks missing from the story, as there usually is when anyone is telling 'their side' of the story. I guess the difference is in this case you have just publicly told over 100,000 fans 'your side' making a lot of accusations when others involved don't have the chance to respond in the same way.

Agree that the texts come off making her look bad, and also agree that I'm sure she has been through some traumatic things, and terminating a pregnancy that you wanted that your partner did not is extremely painful and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Nothing that was stated though makes me think that she didn't just decide to move to Tassie and when Dan had reservations and it came down to the choice of staying or going home to work things out she chose to stay in Tasmania.

Also for someone so concerned with finances her spending is absolutely out of control.

DarnForestFiend
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DarnForestFiend »

PurplePhoenix wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:00 pm

August 31, 2014 became boyfriend and girlfriend (from Alex twitter)

April 2018 got engaged (couldn't find exact date but it was in Japan)

August 31, 2019 became husband and wife (from Alex twitter)
Okay, long time lurker here - but I just gotta post this. Thanks so much for finding the start of their relationship! I was vaguely thinking it was sometime around 2014 but wasn't sure.

The pregnancy she is talking about happened immediately at the start of their relationship - perhaps before if they were casually dating and hooking up before that, so they may not have been seriously together even.

She said potential child could be 8 yrs old today. Let's say today was the birthday. 8 yrs ago means born April 20 2015. So conception is what? July/August 2014 at the latest. Mind you conception would've been earlier if the child would actually be say 8yr and 3mo old today. So Dan did not threaten to leave if she kept the pregnancy - they weren't even living together, there was nothing to leave. It's reasonable to say, if you keep the pregnancy we'll be co-parenting separately. Which would have been the rational way to go about it. How could you hope to build a relationship that is stable by moving in and pretending to be a cohesive parenting unit when you're still getting to know each other and figure out if you're even compatible?

Obviously I feel for her, feeling pressured to terminate a pregnancy when you're not sure about it, that would be horrible and traumatic, but Dan being rational about the state of their barely in existence relationship does not mean he is the bad guy in that situation. It was a shitty situation.

And honestly I wonder if Alex let Dan know early on (prior to engagement and marriage) how hard it was for her? Because for people who want an abortion and fully understand and choose it, it isn't necessarily a traumatic thing or weigh on them later. They made the best decision at the time and that is that.

Anyway, no doubt it haunts her and is difficult to deal with, but it's shitty to frame it the way she did - with Dan pressuring her into it or shed lose everything by him leaving the relationship... that didn't really exist at that point.

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

i mean, it’s pretty telling if all your friends pick your spouse’s side during a breakup 👀

Eehhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Eehhhh »

wildlotusmedia wrote:

I had (HAD) a raging narcissist friend exactly like this. Stopped talking after she pulled some particularly self-centred rancid shit and just got a "Not sure what I did. Sorry." for the pleasure. Then she went about saying it was all a massive conspiracy against her that everyone was in on and she was a victim. We were just getting on with life without constantly being babysitters and emotional punching bags. I know this isn't the place for personal anecdotes, but that post from Alex just lit up ~ALL~ the same red flags!!

nnfrrr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nnfrrr »

wildlotusmedia wrote:

Idk it sounds like she is baiting for people who said they have 80-something screenshots as receipt for her behavior.

Suzy Drizzle
Learner
Learner

Post by Suzy Drizzle »

God forbid Dan not want to have a child - a big life changing and emotional thing - with someone who is having such problems with their emotions that they cannot care for themselves atm.

spencerreidlvr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spencerreidlvr »

I see a lot of doubt coming from people regarding the syd friends and animals. I want to share some of my own experience with a similar issue.

When I left an ex, we had 5 pet rats together. My parents lived 4 hours away and I wasn’t able to immediately take them with me when we split, he swore he LOVED them and would take care of them for two weeks until I came to get them.
Not even a week later he not only rehomed them, but refused to tell me to who.

Then my last relationship, we were very public, same group of friends, but when I left, we decided to keep it private etc, I wake up to being blocked by all of them. He got to them first. He told his side and since it was the first, they took it all as fact.
It sadly happens very often. Especially if he was friends with them first.

I have been very critical of Alex these past few months but I just wanted to chime in.

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”