Pity Me Pastel Pigeon-Hoarder: The Snark Stays - Part 5

Eehhhh
Informer
Informer

Re: Pity Me Pastel Pigeon-Hoarder: The Snark Stays - Part 5

Post by Eehhhh »

Throw into the mix that Alex has said she thinks she's asexual (which is fine) and has sex "for Dan". If I were a bloke I wouldn't want to feel like I've essentially been reduced to a long-term sperm donor by an otherwise unwilling participant.

Reverse the gender on that scenario. Oof. Nope.

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

The brown-tonguing on her most recent picture is nauseating. People really do worship her huh? She’s probably basking right now.

dancingshoes
Informer
Informer

Post by dancingshoes »

So we have confirmation that she isn't in contact with Caitlyn. Wonder if anything will be confirmed about Lucy soon.

ArtemisH93
Learner
Learner

Post by ArtemisH93 »

Putting Caitlyn on blast is so mean.

Then again, she used to refer to Caitlyn with a big SIZE 16 red arrow, so maybe she always was using her friends just to look better.

bellarose
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarose »

I was wondering if Alex could no freeze her eggs. This sh** is expensive but instead of investing her money into boobs maybe this would be an alternative. Getting pregnant with 32 is not too late and not impossible but with that option she would be maybe a little bit calmer. She could sorted her live, getting into therapy, getting into couple therapy and the pressure would have been of from her. And form Dan. Pressure someone into getting children is never a good option. And I highly doubt that you don't find in Australia a spot where they both could find affordable housing, nearby Dans Parents plus where Alex would have feeling good.
Don't you think that all these problems could have been very well sorted out after 20 hours of couple therapy? After a good therapy for Alex? When Alex had a stable live with a minijob and a therapist?
Its highly inmature to think you can have a baby when you can't clean yourself, leave the bad, when you sleep in bird poo and when you are hoarting animals.

Eyriequeerie
Talker
Talker

Post by Eyriequeerie »

bellarose wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:43 pm
I was wondering if Alex could no freeze her eggs. This sh** is expensive but instead of investing her money into boobs maybe this would be an alternative. Getting pregnant with 32 is not too late and not impossible but with that option she would be maybe a little bit calmer. She could sorted her live, getting into therapy, getting into couple therapy and the pressure would have been of from her. And form Dan. Pressure someone into getting children is never a good option. And I highly doubt that you don't find in Australia a spot where they both could find affordable housing, nearby Dans Parents plus where Alex would have feeling good.
Don't you think that all these problems could have been very well sorted out after 20 hours of couple therapy? After a good therapy for Alex? When Alex had a stable live with a minijob and a therapist?
Its highly inmature to think you can have a baby when you can't clean yourself, leave the bad, when you sleep in bird poo and when you are hoarting animals.
The way I read her posts was that it was Dan's side that had issues? In which case, couldn't he just freeze his sperm and they could artificially inseminate when they were actually ready?

There's so many alternatives to the options she gave him and there's too many blanks in the stories for it to remotely make her look good. She's shot herself in the foot with these postings, they've only made her look worse....

MrsFabric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MrsFabric »

Hi hi, first time posting, long time lurking, had nothing else of substance to add etc etc.

But there's one thing that bugs me so much from this new story: Dan didn't want her to get her furniture that she paid. Thing is, I remember very clearly in a side quest because I legit paused the video and went "Wait, what?", she was driving and Claye was with her (I know doesn't really help to tell which one!) "Dan asked me to get my stuff to put in the new house, but I can't do that, because I'd have to get to Sydney, and I fucking hate Sydney." So which is it?! Is he horrible and took everything hostage, OR Alex just didn't want to take care of this.

As for not taking care of the animals, I think the truth lies more in the fact that he was (rightly so) overwhelmed and tried his best. That is just speculation on my part but with what, 20+ birds and 2 dogs, it would be very hard for one person to handle everything, on top of taking care of a house and a full time job.

Sneakers
Learner
Learner

Post by Sneakers »

And the inappropriate comments begin...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bellarose
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarose »

yep... Alex throws her friends under the bus. The show begins. Act one we had the last couple of month now Act two begins.

Dutch8724
Learner
Learner

Post by Dutch8724 »

The way I read her posts was that it was Dan's side that had issues? In which case, couldn't he just freeze his sperm and they could artificially inseminate when they were actually ready?
Great point! If it was dans side. As someone who’s had similar issues . It’s MUCH easier for the man to store sperm (the whole process- collection to storage) even with storage costs. Much easier for men than women. Even if it wasn’t Dan’s side you are 100% right about freezing eggs vs high end clothing or plastic surgery. She made decisions and set her own priorities.

📌A red flag here IMO is Sam. He’s been her BEST friend for decades. He would know all of this (if her narrative is 100% true) and he would not abandon her, they made it through a break up, new relationships, living together. Like. They’ve gone through stuff. But currently Sam is absent. This is telling to me. There is a huge chunk missing from this story. Sam wouldn’t just Willy nilly ditch her or “pick Dan’s side”. It’s hard to walk away from a friendship that long without a reason.

Eehhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Eehhhh »

Feel like I'm posting A LOT rn but I hope she's not going balls to the wall today because she's having a massive mental snap. I think she's an absolute dick doing this all publicly from the start and dragging so many with her & using the fanbase as pawns, but I hope there's people around her. This is screaming "log off, get a therapist stat".

Think I'm off for a bit, it's just getting TOO "live-stream mental crisis, full destruction speedrun" now??

LilMonado
Talker
Talker

Post by LilMonado »

Parts of her story I can have some sympathy for her (mainly in regards to wanting to start a family) but she largely contributed to the breakdown of her marriage imo and is taking no accountability. Dan is most likely not a saint either and contributed too but it's obvious from even just what we've seen on camera that she is an awful person in a lot of ways. She is terrible to most of her friends and to Dan, and that's the curated version of what she wants us to see of her, so I fear to think how much worse she is off camera.

Regardless of that, since going to Tasmania she has undisputedly acted awfully. She basically decided to leave home on a whim and not come back for months, she dumped him with HER ridiculous amount of pets to look after while she was gone (even though she claims she loves them so much), she had no intentions of returning home to Sydney to see her husband simply because she 'hates Sydney' and she missed his birthday too. She basically completely neglected him and left him at home to pick up the pieces while she had an extended holiday and chose not to acknowledge real life or the pressure this would put on Dan. That's extremely messed up. THEN she tries to spin the narrative that he's a villain for having an issue with it. How dare he not support her in this because she's suddenly loving life being away from him and meeting new people (one of whom is a man she is getting a little TOO close with). Alex, do you think Dan felt loved and supported in this situation? Or even like you were missing him at all? A marriage works two ways and you have to consider your partner's feelings. I think someone would have to be absolutely CRAZY to be fine with this situation. The whole world does not revolve around YOU.

Another thing I found odd about her story is that she constantly mentioned wanting financial stability and that he was ruining that because he wanted a mortgage so they could have a nice house in a location nearby to his work. Most people can't buy a house outright and need a mortgage, so I don't know why she was so against this and it sounded to me like Dan was being quite practical. Perhaps the granny flat would've been a better idea (I have no idea how far from his work it is though) but this is not a bad option either. She is completely being an out-of-touch rich Youtuber to be honest in regards to wanting to buy a house outright and never having to deal with a mortgage ever. She is crying about financial stability while Dan is literally the one with a full time job that pays well, and she doesn't even have a regular upload schedule/barely posts videos. It sounded in her posts like she didn't even want to work more often to make the mortgage work out and was unwilling to compromise. It seems to me like Dan is carrying all the financial burden on his back too in addition to the points I made previously.

Her mental health was awful the last year(ish) to the point where she couldn't get out of bed or even brush her teeth. I struggle with severe mental health issues and I would never underestimate the toll it takes on my loved ones when I need extra care or am sometimes unable to do things for myself. She did not manage her mental health well, was diagnosing herself with online quizzes instead of getting actual help, and then when she finally got some, she played around with the dosages of her meds and then completely came off them.

I also have no idea why a ton of her friends would drop her if she told them about some awful situation that genuinely happened, these are the people who are supposed to know her best. To be honest I'm assuming she isn't mentioning what this situation is exactly because she's still trying to find a way to paint herself as the victim in this and how it's unbelievable that all her friends dropped her because she definitely wasn't in the wrong.

Anyway, we were all right about her and Dan being divorced despite her angrily denying it for so long. I'd love to see these receipts from her alleged ex friends who have been posting on this forum, I don't know if they actually exist and I'm doubting they do to be honest.

So sorry to hear Dan wanted a mortgage and wasn't alright with his wife running away from home for a few months to flirt with some other man, poor you Alex for having to deal with all that.

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

Also the fact that everything is in her IG stories rather than on her feed... No one can read the responses she's surely getting and alsoooo
Is she gonna just put this stories on her highlights or are they just gonna be gone by tomorrow?
God, this is a lot in such a short time
But as many others said here:
The fact that almost all of YOUR friends stop hanging out with you and keep hanging out with the ex... Yeah that usually means that you fucked up
Also, she was trying to reach out to Caitlyn... but who left first? Who was the one that never came back? Alex was.

dancingshoes
Informer
Informer

Post by dancingshoes »

Damage control
Screenshot_20230421_110349_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bellarose
Learner
Learner

Post by bellarose »

You can outgrow friendship. But what worried me the most over the last couple of month was the whole Sam and Tiasha-Situation. As far as I can remember they both knew each other since High School and Lucy and the other people were friends over the last years. And when you are friends with someone like.. I don't know 13, 15 years and suddenly there is no contact: There is a reason for that. Moving away can cost a friendship which lasted a couple of years, having a baby okay maybe also, when a couple gets divorced its normal that friends are choosing sites and some are ending also okay but a friendship which were lasting so long? With both of them? There is a piece missing.

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

dancingshoes wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:04 pm
Damage control

Screenshot_20230421_110349_Instagram.jpg
Its giving love bombing with a pich of mania

BluntRotation2
Learner
Learner

Post by BluntRotation2 »

No mentions of Lucy?

Apricot Pie
Learner
Learner

Post by Apricot Pie »

"Please do not contact my friends" mentions Tiasha, Grace, Michelle and Sam but who did she put on blast? That's right Caitlyn

Sneakers
Learner
Learner

Post by Sneakers »

BluntRotation2 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:10 pm
No mentions of Lucy?
Very questionable that she's begging fans not to harass anyone while simultaneously delineating which people are "okay" and which are not. She really should have just left it at that first paragraph.

ThePurpleGothy
Learner
Learner

Post by ThePurpleGothy »

Wait, so she puts her friend publically on blast and then turns around and praises her and asks people not to bother them? The damage is done in posting the message logs for all to see and making out shes ghosting you....what?

Decent people wouldn't bother them anyway, but you are the one who put her on blast like that. You did not show the name, sure, but the picture is clearly Caitlyn.

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”