Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shaniis World: The Party Continues - Part 5

Post by Zara2018 »

Suk0 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 4:14 pm
Maybe they (baldy bear🥸 and horseface shaniis) got something down the pipeline with this mannequin, after all his marriage has been over a year now, it has started getting a bit boring, maybe he is trying something new!🤭baldy bear might join in too as he always likes taking over (just like he took over the channel and cannot shut up)

It’s all in the pipeline!🤣😜 don’t know how many things are in this bloody pipeline🤔hope this pipeline is not getting as fat as horseni’s one big mama arse😳
Lmao this never ending fucking pipeline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hate how these fuckers talk!! I watched malka alya she is a weirdo too but atleast their family is abit more genuine and have a variety of things they say..these lot are all parrots..

Suk0
Learner
Learner

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Post by Suk0 »

Zara2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:37 am
Suk0 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 4:14 pm
Maybe they (baldy bear🥸 and horseface shaniis) got something down the pipeline with this mannequin, after all his marriage has been over a year now, it has started getting a bit boring, maybe he is trying something new!🤭baldy bear might join in too as he always likes taking over (just like he took over the channel and cannot shut up)

It’s all in the pipeline!🤣😜 don’t know how many things are in this bloody pipeline🤔hope this pipeline is not getting as fat as horseni’s one big mama arse😳
Lmao this never ending fucking pipeline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I hate how these fuckers talk!! I watched malka alya she is a weirdo too but atleast their family is abit more genuine and have a variety of things they say..these lot are all parrots..

Sweet_Smile1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweet_Smile1 »

Princess Kiki wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 4:57 pm
Malka Aliya’s new vlog- ‘Ibrahims first birthday party’
😳 having a Dholki player at her grandsons 1st birthday is very OTT. So much overspending. I think they became bankrupt that’s why they now have a smaller house.
Very sad that her brothers son is getting married soon and she won’t get an invite. Life’s short, some relatives forgive and forget during happy occasions I wonder what the reason is behind their broken relationship.
Yes I wondered that too - what happened that shaanis family cut off ties with the phupho Malka Aliya and her family. The video where they go to give the invitations where all the brothers showed up. I think I counted 6 brothers in total (?) correct me if I’m wrong. Malka is a bit odd but the husband Shakeel Butt is hilarious. At least they don’t fake their content :?

Raz22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Raz22 »

Ok so I’ve never posted on here but been reading a while. I feel like it’s time to post. The latest ‘first anniversary’ video. Was she wearing her wedding rings on her right hand? Also the gifts he gave her didn’t even make any sense. A picnic basket and blanket? Wouldn’t it have been nicer to fill the basket with all their fave snacks and foods and go have a nice picnic somewhere. That would have been a more thoughtful gift instead of gifting your wife dishes? Or a task that she would have to do herself. He didn’t even make any sort of effort. Even the place they went for food why was it empty at 6 in the evening?? There was no one there. And he made it a point to say they made a reservation?? Feel like their blogs are getting more and more pointless. Content for the sake of content

Tinkerbellz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tinkerbellz »

It was the weirdest vlog from shani and samira showcasing the picnic things and shanii even chatting to a Swan and as usual not helping samira set up this strange picnic lol calling a fountain a water fall? :rofl: There was no sense of real love between them as if they were paid to just advertise the idea of having a picnic how sad :roll:

Rstar96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rstar96 »

Raz22 wrote:Ok so I’ve never posted on here but been reading a while. I feel like it’s time to post. The latest ‘first anniversary’ video. Was she wearing her wedding rings on her right hand? Also the gifts he gave her didn’t even make any sense. A picnic basket and blanket? Wouldn’t it have been nicer to fill the basket with all their fave snacks and foods and go have a nice picnic somewhere. That would have been a more thoughtful gift instead of gifting your wife dishes? Or a task that she would have to do herself. He didn’t even make any sort of effort. Even the place they went for food why was it empty at 6 in the evening?? There was no one there. And he made it a point to say they made a reservation?? Feel like their blogs are getting more and more pointless. Content for the sake of content
I agree.. I’d be pissed if I was gifted a picnic basket for my first anniversary and a dominos pizza for my anniversary picnic.. lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raz22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Raz22 »

I’ve just seen the actual picnic video. She doesn’t look happy at all. It looks like they were forced to do that kind of set up for the sake of the video. The amount of money they earn he could have planned something special for them both

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

You can tell he isn’t into her as much as she is in to him. Samira darling this is why you don’t chase a man. The man should a chase you. He just settled with her. You can tell. What a crap anniversary. He could have taken her abroad or got her something gold as she loves her gold. You can tell shanni is a cheap git and only cares about his family!

Beautifulstar1233792
Talker
Talker

Post by Beautifulstar1233792 »

Guys, sorry I'm a new viewer who recently came across their channel, recently i watched their wedding video and is it just me but the way he was staring at her mouth was just creepy, like I get its normal to be attracted to your spouse, but I have never seen at a wedding, IN FRONT OF THE INTERNET a guy who claims he is religious with his "mashallah" staring at her mouth. That picture is everywhere and if that was me I would cringe.

Also, he took advantage of Samira, the way he filmed everything that went on, like not only every mayoun or event but like, their bedroom... things on the internet stay forever, what if one day their kids watch these videos they would be so embarrassed. I don't believe Samira is entirely innocent, i feel like she loves the attention but acts shy, i was watching a video on their shared channel were they were opening gifts from their wedding, before they went to mcdonalds samira literally swore (the s word). I don't understand if they chose to have a love marriage why she chose him, like the guy cant do shit for himself, literally waits 20 minutes for his wife to serve him food when the plate is next to him in most dawah videos, like i get samira was raised like that, but why would you want that for ur future kids. I honestly believe the reason why she doesn't drive is actually Shanni he seems controlling and backward if he was decent and actually caring he would be encouraging and motivating i think BK is less controlling alot more gullable because it think hes only 21 (correct me i dont know)

Anyway correct me if I'm wrong, i haven't viewed all their videos just on and off.

strawbsss00
Learner
Learner

Post by strawbsss00 »

Beautifulstar1233792 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:25 am
Guys, sorry I'm a new viewer who recently came across their channel, recently i watched their wedding video and is it just me but the way he was staring at her mouth was just creepy, like I get its normal to be attracted to your spouse, but I have never seen at a wedding, IN FRONT OF THE INTERNET a guy who claims he is religious with his "mashallah" staring at her mouth. That picture is everywhere and if that was me I would cringe.

Also, he took advantage of Samira, the way he filmed everything that went on, like not only every mayoun or event but like, their bedroom... things on the internet stay forever, what if one day their kids watch these videos they would be so embarrassed. I don't believe Samira is entirely innocent, i feel like she loves the attention but acts shy, i was watching a video on their shared channel were they were opening gifts from their wedding, before they went to mcdonalds samira literally swore (the s word). I don't understand if they chose to have a love marriage why she chose him, like the guy cant do shit for himself, literally waits 20 minutes for his wife to serve him food when the plate is next to him in most dawah videos, like i get samira was raised like that, but why would you want that for ur future kids. I honestly believe the reason why she doesn't drive is actually Shanni he seems controlling and backward if he was decent and actually caring he would be encouraging and motivating i think BK is less controlling alot more gullable because it think hes only 21 (correct me i dont know)

Anyway correct me if I'm wrong, i haven't viewed all their videos just on and off.
Roshni is 22 I believe but bk is definitely around 26/27! Wouldn’t blame you for thinking he’s 21 tho he’s really immature.😫

Princess Kiki
Informer
Informer

Post by Princess Kiki »

BK is getting married tomorrow (Sunday) But they haven’t shown any mehndi, dholki vlogs at all. How very strange. When it was Shaanis wedding/engagement he showed little videos every day and went viral I believe.
Either BK is rude and they hate him and can’t be assed to make his vlogs or they’ve left it to the videographer to make the videos (some content creators pay professionals to do this) it’s weird they hid his engagement party (before going pakistan) and now they’re hiding his wedding preps and mehndi vlogs before his wedding. Speaks volumes on how much they dislike him 😂 he must be rude and mouthy to them.

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Princess Kiki wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:16 pm
BK is getting married tomorrow (Sunday) But they haven’t shown any mehndi, dholki vlogs at all. How very strange. When it was Shaanis wedding/engagement he showed little videos every day and went viral I believe.
Either BK is rude and they hate him and can’t be assed to make his vlogs or they’ve left it to the videographer to make the videos (some content creators pay professionals to do this) it’s weird they hid his engagement party (before going pakistan) and now they’re hiding his wedding preps and mehndi vlogs before his wedding. Speaks volumes on how much they dislike him 😂 he must be rude and mouthy to them.
Yeah and they've not put up anything for 3 days lol that's MASSIVE lol. Unless they want people to speculate etc lol its OK shanis world we don't give a shit really if it does or doesn't go ahead..quit the Geo Entertainment. Lool

Zara2018
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zara2018 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:35 am
You can tell he isn’t into her as much as she is in to him. Samira darling this is why you don’t chase a man. The man should a chase you. He just settled with her. You can tell. What a crap anniversary. He could have taken her abroad or got her something gold as she loves her gold. You can tell shanni is a cheap git and only cares about his family!
Hundred percent 💯.

Shani the tight shit and sameras picnic was my nightmare date. The weather was cold so why carry on? He just had to make her continue the whole thing plate all the useless tat on the floor, loads of junk for 2 people for the sake of the video. Why didnt he ask.her if she wanted to carry on? Or offer her to do something else? Lazy bastard..
Her nose was leaking and I.hate it when people use their hands to clean their nose. Why did she not just take tissue with them? The pizza was cold whilst he was busy taking shots of the park and peeking out from behind a tree. Lol. Why doesn't he go into videography since that's what he seems to love doing?! Samira looked less impressed with the date because he was too busy filming..he wears a coat and she looked like a hooker from.mandi bazaar. He doesnt spend or spoil her. A cute caravan hire and camp out would have been different. Or sleep in one of them.camper vans converted into tiny homes where they can open a door and lay down same time.etc. hes just soo not romantic at all. Same old junk food and let's sit and u feed me and plate it for me. She looked bored and tired..she's mellowed down a lot wonder of that's cos of our comments here or she's simply realising how boring and repetitive her life is. They have no chemistry and nothing in common at all. It's drying out. No proper connection there.. it was lust now its convenience.

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

that horn on his head is getting bigger! pahahhahahahah

unknownunknown
Learner
Learner

Post by unknownunknown »

Ddfmdjcjcj
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

These women have been doing shit to their hair every week wtf stick to one person and get it done properly tramps!
Anyone seen fufu with the blue tick on Instagram DEFINITELY paid for it haha.

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoss »

[attachment=0]IMG_0671.png[/attachment]Look at this dirty perv liking girls pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cafune
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cafune »

strawbsss00 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:38 am
Beautifulstar1233792 wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:25 am

Roshni is 22 I believe but bk is definitely around 26/27! Wouldn’t blame you for thinking he’s 21 tho he’s really immature.😫
Bk is 29

Tinkerbellz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tinkerbellz »

When samira came back from getting her hair done again omg it looked even worse in fact all their hair colours now look strange like animal colours wouldn’t be surprised if it just falls out at the actual wedding functions lmao

Gem321
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gem321 »

akeel360 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:37 am
I cant get over mustafa and tayyabas kids acting like nittys everywhere they go and the parents acting anneh looleh langreh giving em sugar by the trolley load. Line the entire tabbar up and give em a slap one by one.
Oh my days 😆
They've actually got better in the recent videos.

Return to “Shaniis World”