pp70
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: LearningtoLeggoMyPreggo: Part 50 Alex Rodriguez

Post by pp70 »

tar wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:13 pm
Alex is planting links again today.
In today’s version we have this mirror for our queen to check herself out in the hall.
How appropriate that our queen has a magic mirror, mirror, on the wall....

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Prob making a long video about OMG MF ALMOST BLIND!!!!!!!! about nancy's diabetic retinopathy scare.

nancy prob asked her to not share it and alex is prob fighting with her that it's her livelihood to share it. she clearly was documenting shit in the emergency department waiting room. she will prob post it regardless. we all know alex's life mantra: "ME FIRST." nancy doesn't seem like she enjoys sharing her health stuff online (reasonably). but again... she created this monster.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Earlier in the day….. Likes v Dislikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex sees everyone going to see Taylor Swift and she has FOMO…..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tikwi
Talker
Talker

Post by tikwi »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:13 am
Whichever way I look at this IG post (or posts similar to this), it pisses me off.

1) She's dumbing herself down for a man and acting like he's such a genius, when he's totally average.
2) She really is that willfully uneducated and feels totally fine going through life that way.
3) She's the the main breadwinner in the family...which makes it 10x more awkward that she doesn't know about nUmBeRs and hands everything over to Yar.
4) How can she own a house, multiple cars, a business, etc. and not be able to hold a casual conversation with someone about accounting? Take some responsibility!

She shouldn't be bragging about this.

Also she probably can't relate to her husband's work day because she doesn't work.

IMG_9477.jpg
The craziest part is the idea that he would voluntarily tell her about his day HAHA he probably knows better than that by now.

Imagine you tell your spouse about your job and the only thing they did that day is pretend to work out, delete comments, and drink iced coffees

tikwi
Talker
Talker

Post by tikwi »

MMG1617 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:50 am
pp70 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:04 pm

I've had a terrible week emotionally and physically. This entitled, ungrateful, privileged, self-centred, victim identifying, disingenuine and gaslighting woman wouldn't cope a day in my shoes. Or any average day of any woman with daily work and/or family responsibilities.
I feel this so deeply.

Mother of two, here, with a home, 2 jobs, a, husband, a lot of responsibilities. It perplexes me how this woman stands here and whines about how tired she is when she does nothing but shop, edit videos, talk to a camera, eat, and watch shows.

It really plagues me to see her supporters say, “Don’t you have better things to do??” I have a lot to do. But I’m a teacher and a mom (one daughter in middle school and a son who’s 6) and I see how immersed in technology girls are. It’s their whole world. And, yes, as a parent and a teacher you try to be a resource and teach them to make up their own minds/be firm in their convictions. My mom did for me. But I still wanted Jennifer Anniston’s haircut because media is powerful and it influences even the most well adjusted of us.

It makes me sad for every teen and young adult woman watching and defending Alex for getting sucked into her manipulative dishonesty. They believe the narrative that she’s a body positive, loving person who cares for others and for animals. They become her keyboard warriors validating that she looks amazing when she’s photoshopped, saying she and Yar have a great relationship when he’s checked out, saying she’s great with dogs when she’s literally rehomed every pet she’s owned and patronized a puppy mill, and thinking she’s a good role model. She is a horrible role model. She’s done nothing to challenge herself personally or professionally, she had multiple surgeries she learned nothing from and remained morbidly obese, brags about being unintelligent, treats marriage like an achievement instead of a choice that should be made wisely with a partner and not an accessory you’re *lucky* to have, and her only achievement is acquiring more things she doesn’t need.

Anyone saying critics are morally wrong, unstable, or sad for wanting our girls and women to have higher standards of behavior in who influences them is the reason other girls stay stagnant. You can’t grow as a person and society can’t advance if we normalize applauding the complete mediocrity embodied in everything Alex does. You keep kissing her ass in the name of kindness and enabling her to stay comfortable in the unhealthy weight and relationship she’s in. Those of us who have higher standards will respond differently to public content, because it’s public and we’re allowed.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Facts. The only thing Alex should be tired about is herself. Her supporters seem not to understand that, by enabling her, theyre only pushing her further down into denial. Her life is no life.

tikwi
Talker
Talker

Post by tikwi »

tar wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:13 pm
Alex is planting links again today.
In today’s version we have this mirror for our queen to check herself out in the hall.
Tell me her face doesn't look exactly like ALR. the braids are so fucking confusing i feel sick

tikwi
Talker
Talker

Post by tikwi »

tar wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:46 pm
Im a proud TS hater but even I feel bad that she has BA as a fan*

*Even though I am pretty sure that Alex would not like her if she wasn't popular lmfaooo

MMG1617
Informer
Informer

Post by MMG1617 »

tikwi wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:00 pm
tar wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:46 pm
Im a proud TS hater but even I feel bad that she has BA as a fan*

*Even though I am pretty sure that Alex would not like her if she wasn't popular lmfaooo
I bet you she can’t name one Taylor Swift song. She just wants what everyone else wants to say that she has it - a baby, that hideous fruit painting, TS tickets…the list goes on.

Also didn’t she just say her skin totally cleared up? At about the time she filmed her Sunday morning vlog and her face looked like the surface of the moon?

It’s nearing the end of the month. How many ttc sob stories to we anticipate in the next few vlogs? “Wahhhhh, I left during ovulation to get my mom a dog at a puppy mill, wahhhh! I eat like garbage and refuse to seek medical attention but my journey can speak for everyone else who’s actually trying for real…wahhhhhhh! I want a baby soooo bad…until potty training, then I’ll let Mimi have the kid because Mimi loves finishing what mom and I started and raising my children past infancy will make her happy, wahhhhhhhh!”

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I wonder if she has HS on her face? not being shady just wondering
it's the worse acne I've ever seen

I would be at the drs if it was me, like it can't be good going about like that, must be painful

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand why she doesn’t go back to a dermatologist. She’s a fool for allowing this to go on for years.

She has insurance and money. There’s no reason not to go except that she doesn’t want to hear anything about her diet or that she
needs to lose weight as well as whatever else the dermatologist says. If every physician tells you that you need to lose weight to
get better…… You Need To Lose Weight.

She could get the topical regimen and close her ears to the rest like she always does anyway. She knows best. She needs to stop
using everything that comes in the mail. TikTok obviously isn’t working.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex has posted another vlog. I am part of the way through it.

Alex is getting back into the swing of things by heading back to Planet Fitness. Covering her chins of course,
She is SO BUSY you guys. She has a call at 11 AM then has “logistically” things like answering emails and making calls.
I don’t know how she’ll survive because she is so sleep deprived from DST.
She shows a very quick second of her working out then it’s back home to her kitchen.
She tells us she sold her bedroom lamps on FB Marketplace.
She makes sure to let us see the nightstands and Yar’s side has a lot of stuff on them even though it’s much later in the morning now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex tries to sell her followers her new merch again.
Looks like she washed her hair.
She’s modeling her new Nirvana tee. She did a small haul of a few tees from Abercrombie and mentioned that the tees were a
an oversized L/XL. She said they were actually meant to be worn as dresses by most women but on her they fit as regular tees.
She took us shopping with her to Target. She spent some time in the store.
She was in love with this orange color.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Is this what Yar sees when Alex is on top?

Might explain her issues with TTC.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

Alex: Since you bought this sound system while I was gone, you have to sleep in this bed with me at night.

Yar: Yeah, no. I'm gonna watch TV here and go to the guest bedroom.

Alex: Do it or no more birthday trips!!!!!

Yar: Ugh. Fine. (mutters) stupid fat bitch.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:13 am

What was it Alex said that time….. she has a small chest or something?
I doubt Alex is on top. Just saying.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex did an Easter candy haul. She’s hosting for Easter this year so she’s stocking up on the candy to make a cute candy display.
Some of these she got more than 1 package of I think. Easter is a long time away. Alex may eat these before it’s time to host.

sinclaiiir
Debater
Debater

Post by sinclaiiir »

tar wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:11 am
Alex tries to sell her followers her new merch again.
Looks like she washed her hair.
She’s modeling her new Nirvana tee. She did a small haul of a few tees from Abercrombie and mentioned that the tees were a
an oversized L/XL. She said they were actually meant to be worn as dresses by most women but on her they fit as regular tees.
She took us shopping with her to Target. She spent some time in the store.
She was in love with this orange color.
Thank you for posting these screenshots and summaries so that I don’t have to watch her videos! ♥️

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

tar wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:30 am
Flowerpot45 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:13 am

What was it Alex said that time….. she has a small chest or something?
I doubt Alex is on top. Just saying.
She did admit on her now defunct podcast that Yar can only reach her minge with his chode doggy style. :( With MF next to her.

I wish someone archived that clip. She deleted almost all of her old podcasts lmfao.

Mayra3361
Learner
Learner

Post by Mayra3361 »

She’s starting to dress like SRV 👀

Return to “Learningtobefearless”