Ca$$ie: I Found My Person! You Will Too. Thrift Thick: Part 8

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Ca$$ie: I Found My Person! You Will Too. Thrift Thick: Part 8

Post by chipn dip »

I love how she was pining for a boyfriend forever and now she's just trying to give him pink eye with her rancid farts.

long stay
Informer
Informer

Post by long stay »

She's found someone as dirty, disgusting, unhygienic, juvenile, vacuous, uncultivated and crude as she is. Maybe he is 'her person' after all :scratch:

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

There's a lid for every pot.

miscellaneous
Lurker
Lurker

Post by miscellaneous »

Boohbear75 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:14 pm
She's too lazy to foster kittens. The kind of care kittens need I'm not sure she realizes its a lot.
She can’t even keep G’s weight down and said that she is fine with over feeding him because he likes food so much and she would rather have him be happy and live a shorter life. She can’t take care of herself much less an animal.

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

miscellaneous wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:56 pm
Boohbear75 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:14 pm
She's too lazy to foster kittens. The kind of care kittens need I'm not sure she realizes its a lot.
She can’t even keep G’s weight down and said that she is fine with over feeding him because he likes food so much and she would rather have him be happy and live a shorter life. She can’t take care of herself much less an animal.
G didn't have the weight problem that's the cat she killed allegedly.

miscellaneous
Lurker
Lurker

Post by miscellaneous »

Oh yeah it’s Figs with the weight problem. Here is the live stream “Surprise” from two months ago. She talks about it at the 16:36 time stamp and transcript into. Which one of her cats pass away? That’s just sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

Livestreams are weekly now. You know that she could do floss tube essentially sit down on her couch get chatty about whatever and work on her needlepoint project. Magi al effort as she’s doing something she’d be doing anyway.

jln2
Debater
Debater

Post by jln2 »

She's realized when she had Covid that doing livestreams is easier than filming and editing another video for that week. Plus she can do half the work since Dan is there to help talk.

D_B
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by D_B »

Hi - long time lurker, sometimes poster. 👋 I think Cassie is trying to tank her channel. Between her parents and the boyfriend, she probably feels like she can finally give up all pretense of 'working' and just lay around eating and flipping through her Pokémon card collection.

Minimalist
Talker
Talker

Post by Minimalist »

I think I agree with you. I mean at the moment she's putting out about 2 proper videos a week (lives don't count) These videos are always extremely poor quality with no new or original content. Her editing is very poor in general. The fact that she's claiming to work a full working week is insulting to her fans (and Dan) to be honest. She very clearly sits around being lazy when she finally drags her ass out of bed. She is not on her way to living a long happy life at this rate. Her views are just so poor she should be ashamed.It could so easily have been turned around with very little effort.

Dan also seems quite lazy, but you know he's out doing manual work all day so I can understand him just wanting to lay back and chill. The fact that he said he liked her laziness best about her though was awful. A good partner should make you want to be the best version of yourself you can be and want you to be healthy on top of that. He reminds me of an immature teenage boy who just wants left alone by his parents and not hassled. On that note I saw a clip of when he was in her videos just after they met and she is dragging him down to her level very quickly. He might not have ever looked amazing, but he just looks like he's given up on life now and looks so grey and unhealthy. I think they actually bring out the worst in each other not the best. Not a nice couple at all.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They were talking about Valentines day dates. I heard Dan say something about it's not important to go out on that day because too many people are also out on dates that night. Cassie agreed. She said to go with the flow instead of planning a specific Valentines Day date.

You know that Cassie doesn’t want to "going with the flow"….. She wants Dan to plan a special Valentines dinner date for them.
He must have dated low effort women. That’s what Valentines Day reservations are for. Of course with her special diet I don’t know if it’s easy to find a nice restaurant to take Cassie to. She complains about everything. He should try though.

D_B
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by D_B »

Minimalist wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:17 pm
She is not on her way to living a long happy life at this rate. Her views are just so poor she should be ashamed.It could so easily have been turned around with very little effort.
Truth :tu: Her viewers have been throwing out solid video ideas for years. She stubbornly refuses to consider them and just hems and haws around, "Wellll, I guess I could buuuuttt....I dunno...we'll see" which is code for, "That sounds hard and I don't want to". :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hard to celebrate someone first not-single Valentine’s Day when they’ve been lying to you and themselves that they had past.
Even if Dan doesn’t believe Cassie, she has said before she dated a guy for a few years in college. In theory according to Cassie
herself, this isn’t her first Valentines Day not as a single woman. I think it's bothering her that she finally has someone and she will
still just be sitting at home.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They went on and on how people are just jealous and insert themselves in to other peoples relationships. How everyone makes up information and fills in the blanks. The reality is that they show every little aspect of their dysfunctional relationship and they serve it up on a platter for public consumption for money. People don't have to make up anything. It’s all there in the vlogs and lives. They settled for each other, the resentment, the lack of chemistry between them and so on.

They have already combined finances. They are crazy because they haven’t even been dating for a year. JMO

Of course they don’t have a lot of money to combine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

Yikes

babyjustice
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babyjustice »

I just watched her last "live" -- arguable, jmho -- stream, and got pissed at how she spoke to the woman who knit her a hat years ago. The very first time this viewer is hearing a half-hearted thank you should not be years and years later! And why did she have to go all petty about the woman saying it a blue hat to match her eyes, while Cassie bitched that she'd only ever received one gifted hat but it was green? Maybe the sweet person who spent the time and money making it forgot exactly what color is was in all the years that have passed? And Cassie, please don't try to go up against another person on what color you think something is or try to bully people with your MIA MFA knowledge. The less you correct people on color, the less of an obvious fool you'll make of yourself!

And then I was double-batch offended when she said she was sure she'd kept all of her letters from over the years of PO Box grifting and must have 4 binders -- or maybe only 2 -- holding all of them, oh, except the hateful ones, or no, they weren't hateful, they just told her about the Lord. I'm going to need to see proof of said binders and they should have been presented posthaste with the hat to back up this tale of reluctant gratitude.

And since when does Cassie not know exactly how many binders she has of things? Her entire life revolves around overstuffed Pokemon binders with all of the duplicates stuffed in behind the others so they look like her when she insists size 18 jeans are too small? I'm sure Keyser Soze could see her Pokemon binders from where she nests on that carpet and invented that little story on the spot! You know she was angry when her hot-blooded, sweaty head got a hat in the mail and now 62-year-old Mutti probably has it! Oops, sorry mawmmm! Really Cassie, I'm sure the number of times you've talked about her going through menopause in the past 12 months was totally cool but mentioning her age is just too personal 🙄

I normally call her Casey since she's mentioned how much it offends her and makes it harder to find comments about herself to google when Danny isn't spoon-feeding her the fastest route to diabetes, but I'm new in this thread, so I'll use Cassie if you prefer.

Hi to everyone and the others who've likely migrated over along with me!!
I just don't want the amount of stuff in my house to keep growing so fast. I want space more than I want stuff. i want more space than stuff. ~ HLP 2019

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hi babyjustice! :fit2:
We are happy to see that you have migrated back over here. The more posters the better.

D_B
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by D_B »

tar wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:33 pm
They went on and on how people are just jealous and insert themselves in to other peoples relationships.
Ugh, the jealousy claim. :roll: It's such a lazy go-to when people get their panties in a wad over someone calling them out on their bs.
Nobody is jealous of her except for the handful of shut-ins that believe Cassie is living the dream.
They settled for one another and now we just wait to see whether apathy/laziness wins out over irritation/ incompatibility. :corn:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

D_B wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:36 pm
tar wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:33 pm
They went on and on how people are just jealous and insert themselves in to other peoples relationships.
Ugh, the jealousy claim. :roll: It's such a lazy go-to when people get their panties in a wad over someone calling them out on their bs.
Nobody is jealous of her except for the handful of shut-ins that believe Cassie is living the dream.
They settled for one another and now we just wait to see whether apathy/laziness wins out over irritation/ incompatibility. :corn:
What exactly does Cassie have that normal women are supposed to be jealous of?
The fact that she’s so inept that she can’t hold down a job and has to be supported by her family?
Surely Cassie doesn’t think we are jealous of her wonderful relationship. :rofl:

Boohbear75
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boohbear75 »

Cassie covered lashgate. A chatty GRWM with her tooting her own horn calling herself trustworthy as the reason she doesn't put anything into setting up a filming space with a cute little set for a background and whatever else she could do to improve filming.

Return to “Thrift Thick”