Bratayley: The High & The High Schooler Part 20

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: The High & The High Schooler Part 20

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Tttttrassh wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:42 pm
I never thought this until now, but it’s coming off as desperate. The older they get, the more they seem like kids playing dress-up. Whatever they’re trying for, it isn’t working. Just people nearing the end of their useful career as teen influencers (by this I mean Jules & Jayden, I don’t know the other person) going through the motions.
What’s so sad to me is that’s all she knows. Everything she was raised around was produced, edited and uploaded in a light to make her look interesting. From 6 on, she was just a show monkey for the camera. She only had the last 3-4 years away from the camera and a lot of it was still in Nickelodeon’s hands. After these influencers come out like Lia Marie Johnson and these anonymous vlogger kids plus the copious amounts of information from tons of people in the industry, that LA is not a safe space for kids, it’s really kind of sad to see her end up here. Desperately hanging onto empty attention from strangers because she has never done anything to learn about herself. She probably feels empty cause she was brought up to be this prize child, beloved online, went off to Hollywood and watched everything fall apart. The influence of LA probably swallowed her when you think about it. Billy admitting he let her to go parties alone with grown a$$ men to get her ahead, whatever the h*** happened during her time in Nick, watching her father rip friendships from her when they no longer served them, her parents divorce. I mean Think of the many friends she had just in LA alone and the only friend she has now is Jayden cause Jayden never had anything to offer her. Some sprinkled ransoms here and there but everything about her feels empty dead and weird. She’s so off putting. And i know It’s cause she’s screwed up from literally the last 7 years.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I was On Reddit and just typed in Jules Name to see if maybe there would be some threads on Bratayley… nope. Instead i found Threads of grown AF men posting her half naked photo’s and gawking at how “hard” it makes them. Ick. And this is why parents need to monitor their kids socials. I know She’s 18 now but only for roughly a month and those threads were posted MONTHS ago. Before she was legal. Absolutely disgusting. I cannot Believe Katie turns a blind eye to this stuff. I’m really starting to wonder if that letter from the anon teen kid vlogger was Hayley. If this is what you get when you type in her name. Imagine what she gets sent to her DM’s and Hayley’s not too far behind.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by bratguru12 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:32 pm
I was On Reddit and just typed in Jules Name to see if maybe there would be some threads on Bratayley… nope. Instead i found Threads of grown AF men posting her half naked photo’s and gawking at how “hard” it makes them. Ick. And this is why parents need to monitor their kids socials. I know She’s 18 now but only for roughly a month and those threads were posted MONTHS ago. Before she was legal. Absolutely disgusting. I cannot Believe Katie turns a blind eye to this stuff. I’m really starting to wonder if that letter from the anon teen kid vlogger was Hayley. If this is what you get when you type in her name. Imagine what she gets sent to her DM’s and Hayley’s not too far behind.
There's a long history of creeps on the internet that celebrate the day that certain celebrities turn 18. I remember reading there were online communities that created countdown clocks for the Olson twins 18th birthdays.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The way i freaked out at first when i saw This kitchen because it looks like the Maryland kitchen but maybe a tad smaller. I almost thought it was til i scrolled other videos and realized the cabinets aren’t the right color and they have their microwave over the stove instead of the water filler thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

Jules looking very red in the face and a bit out of it ?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I’m sorry but she looks awful. I’m sure Euphoria-core is her main aesthetic. But these photo’s are awful. Idk at this point if making fun of how bad she looks is the right thing to do. It’s getting worrisome how bad she looks. Like she can’t open her eyes anymore? That second photo looks like she either has no idea where she is or she’s miserable. Yet she has no obligations tying her down. There has to be some bigger Britney Spears esque stuff happening. I’m gonna even start questioning if Katie’s also doing whatever drugs Annie’s on. After losing Caleb and the downfall of their family, plus never getting actual help, but instead moved to the worst city for vulnerable people, i am starting to feel like there’s a lot more going on we don’t know about and Annie’s just medicating it to get through this sh**.

I truly wonder if she left and moved to somewhere like Louisiana or Texas where she has family if they could help her. Cause even if she’s not self-medicating, she looks absolutely miserable. I can’t Imagine that girl is happy with her life at all. And the more influencers who come out about how dark their lives were when they looked the happiest, i have To believe that she’s going through some really dark stuff right now. Every influencer who has been able to get out of LA, have said it’s been for the best. And i wish Annie would do the same. Idk if she just doesn’t want to or can’t, but she’s clearly miserable with her life. Even this Euphoria aesthetic is anything but cute and it doesn’t even seem the norm in LA among young influencers. Even Kenzie who tries to pull off the dark aesthetic doesn’t look like she abuses substances just to get through the day. There’s got to be some serious dark stuff going on and i wouldnt Be at all shocked if Katie was okay with it and did it with her.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:50 am
Even Kenzie who tries to pull off the dark aesthetic doesn’t look like she abuses substances just to get through the day. There’s got to be some serious dark stuff going on and i wouldnt Be at all shocked if Katie was okay with it and did it with her.
Ironically, Kenzie was at the same event.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Maybe i was Wrong about Kenzie… is the half closed eye look a thing in the media? Cause I’ve seen Kenzie recently and she doesn’t look like that. She still looks better than Kenzie. But neither of these girls look happy and healthy.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:50 am
I’m sorry but she looks awful. I’m sure Euphoria-core is her main aesthetic. But these photo’s are awful. Idk at this point if making fun of how bad she looks is the right thing to do. It’s getting worrisome how bad she looks. Like she can’t open her eyes anymore? That second photo looks like she either has no idea where she is or she’s miserable. Yet she has no obligations tying her down. There has to be some bigger Britney Spears esque stuff happening. I’m gonna even start questioning if Katie’s also doing whatever drugs Annie’s on. After losing Caleb and the downfall of their family, plus never getting actual help, but instead moved to the worst city for vulnerable people, i am starting to feel like there’s a lot more going on we don’t know about and Annie’s just medicating it to get through this sh**.
Could not agree more.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Does anyone know if there were any vlogs that showed Caleb supporting Annie’s gymnastics? We saw them go to baseball tournaments all the time and hanging out at his practices but did we ever see him at the gym waiting for her practices to end or at meets cheering her on? I know I tend To stick to a few eras that included Caleb and none of them ever showed him supporting her gymnastics. But now I’m curious in all those years they had to have caught some of that on camera?

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner

Post by Agsoliev »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Does anyone know if there were any vlogs that showed Caleb supporting Annie’s gymnastics? We saw them go to baseball tournaments all the time and hanging out at his practices but did we ever see him at the gym waiting for her practices to end or at meets cheering her on? I know I tend To stick to a few eras that included Caleb and none of them ever showed him supporting her gymnastics. But now I’m curious in all those years they had to have caught some of that on camera?
I’m not sure to be honest. I feel like maybe when they were little? To be fair when they recorded the meets you didn’t really see anyone but the team cheer her on. I know he was at the Bahamas one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

i was actually thinking about that recently too and i really don’t remember him going to them except for that Bahamas one. i don’t even remember Billy going to them either, unless i just didn’t pay attention to that part

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner

Post by Agsoliev »

kittycat2 wrote:i was actually thinking about that recently too and i really don’t remember him going to them except for that Bahamas one. i don’t even remember Billy going to them either, unless i just didn’t pay attention to that part
The first few years Billy was hardly home because of the Navy, so we know he definitely wasn’t at those meets. They all were at the Bahamas one, but I really don’t remember any others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Billy didn’t seem to go to most unless they traveled as a family like to the Bahamas. It wasn’t until they decided to host their own meet that he got more involved. Like there was that brief period between Caleb passing and right before moving to LA, that they seemed to really hone in on the gymnastics branding. They started selling leotards and bags and water bottles. They hosted the Bratayley invitational a few years in a row (even after Annie quit they hosted one that seemed awkward as heck). It seemed like Billy was only invested when there was an investment to be made. He didn’t care about Annie’s acting after she was done with Brat. He only cares when the money bells were ringing. He was clearly more invested in baseball. Which seems sexist. But they have always given me right wing conservative opinions. Especially in terms of gender roles. Katie was equally as bad about it. And i know we have gotten more aware in the last 5-10 years. But they definitely seemed very boys are boys and do boy stuff and girls are girls and so girls stuff. I would Venture to guess their kids would not have had mixed toys. Every Christmas haul was very specific to their gender. Nothing was really gender fluid. So it wouldn’t surprise me if Billy wasn’t too invested in gymnastics just to be a supportive father. Fathers didn’t seem supportive in gymnastics back then. Even the gymscool girls didn’t really seem to have present fathers. I think Mia’s dad only was around to flaunt that he owned a chick fil a.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Thought y'all would get a kick (or cringe) out of this. :rofl:

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Yeah, the speudo-serious pouty emo phase has kicked in, atleast in her social media. In a few years she will look back at this with proper embarassment.

What the heck is she actually doing? Her tween singalong and Nickelodon teeny "career" has dried up, that Paris fashion label crap isn't going anywhere and I don't think she is keen on further education. Is she just bimbling in limbo now?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lip wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:05 am
^ Yeah, the speudo-serious pouty emo phase has kicked in, atleast in her social media. In a few years she will look back at this with proper embarassment.

What the heck is she actually doing? Her tween singalong and Nickelodon teeny "career" has dried up, that Paris fashion label crap isn't going anywhere and I don't think she is keen on further education. Is she just bimbling in limbo now?
Pretty much. I hate to be an adult laughing at the expense of still very much a child. Even if she is 18. Her entire persona today just feels off putting. The way she can barely open her eyes, the fact that she can’t smile even at public events. I have never seen so much misery from any singular “influencer” even these people that were once her friends all don’t seem as dead inside. There’s something about her now that makes me feel like there’s something going on. I don’t Follow her socials anymore or Katie’s or Hayley’s (Billy blocked me after i called Him out for the Liv thing). So iidk if this is singular to Annie or if the whole family is screwed up. But at least for Annie, i feel Like we are headed towards a Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, will melt down in public for attention when the money dries up kind of thing.

I’ve been saying for years she was miserable. The moment they left Maryland and headed off to LA, it was obvious Annie was miserable. She expressed no interest in music or acting and only improved enough to pass for children’s entertainment. She threw her education in the trash. I am sure hiding their grief and not getting proper therapy to push the narrative of being able to bounce back from the unexpected and horrific tragedy of losing Caleb (which now looking back at is weird. Like they had a few vlogs where the family was clearly sad but overall we’re back to living life as normal before Christmastime. I’ve never lost a close family member and i know Everyone grieves different. But all 4 people acting like they put a cat down and not their brother/son is weird to me). All the events after Caleb’s passing just seems to get worse and worse. I genuinely Wonder if they had taken the tragedy and either quit vlogging then or used it to address their grief in an open and honest way, while seeking professional therapy, and stayed in Maryland would Annie have done a similar thing to Katie? Even if she didn’t go to public school or private school like Hayley, she would have stayed in school, gone to another gymnastics club or switched sports or didn’t do sports at all and just lived life, then maybe she wouldn’t be looking strung out on more than just ouid. But these pictures are looking more and more disheveled and it’s sad to see her destruct like this.

Maybe it’s cause i always had a soft spot for Annie, but the way the family treated her after Caleb died, I’m not surprised that she’s looking like she’ll be the next teen celebrity to have a mental breakdown era.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The Annie LeBlanc Stan’s are still on the hill that their precious Annie is just a normal average teenager who is clearly not strung out on drugs. This is why i want Her to get her crap together and talk about what she obviously has been through because the tired faces are really making me think it’s more than just ouid she’s using.

susiet34956
Lurker
Lurker

Post by susiet34956 »

There has been so much contemplation about whether Katie D. and Annie are still "best friends." In the Donnellys'' Q&A vlog, Jill says she stays in touch with Katie L. and Katie D. stays in touch with Jules, but now that the Donnellys don't go to California like they did with Brennan's water polo...and Jill doesn't think the LeBlancs come to the East Coast much anymore, they don't see them. Katie L. and Jill had a conversation when they became friends when Annie and Katie D. were doing gymnastics and they said to each other, "Listen, if you ever move away or I ever move away, we will probably never speak again." Because Jill said they knew each other very well and they both are not good keeper-in-touchers. But they will always be friends and pick up where they left off...but Jill is not a good keeper-in-toucher and either in Katie L....so birthdays, Christmas, Easter and "that kind of stuff," they reach out and chat with each other, but other than that, life gets busy and Katie's L's doing her thing and the Donnellys are doing theirs, and the Donnellys still love the LeBlancs and Jill believes the LeBlancs still love them, and it's nice for the Donnellys to follow the Leblanc's journey and hopefully they are doing the same. So bottom line: Annie and Katie D. don't keep in touch all that much and are definitely not still "best friends."

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Listen my theory with relationships is this. This applies to platonic friends as well as potential romantic partners. If a person really cares about you and likes you, they will reach out on more than just the major holidays. Life is busy but it’s not always busy. You can carve a little time for each other if they are someone you genuinely care about. I’m sure you can think of a friend or your spouse or whoever that you care enough about to make time for them even when life gets crazy. So to say we keep in touch to me says i don’t hate them but I’m not gonna make the time for them anymore. Saying you’re both not good with keeping up with the other is a personality trait you have complete control over because when you do find someone worth making that time for, you find the time. You know. If it’s just a casual acquaintance that you would stop at the mall if you passed by each other, then just say that. We all have people that we don’t talk to daily or weekly or even monthly but if you saw them at the store you would stop and say hi and catch up. But at the end of the day, we all have the ability to keep up with each other, we just don’t for a myriad of reasons. And a lot of it comes down to both parties not caring enough to keep the friendship going.

Also, i just don’t know how Annie and Katie have anything in common. How is Katie supposed to talk about date parties at the sorority and class schedules and homework and exams while Annie’s getting higher than a kite and living her best Euphoria life. They didn’t end in nasty terms like Liv and Annie so there’s obviously no bad blood. But at the same time, they have almost nothing in common anymore to really be able to keep that same closeness they shared almost 10 years ago. And the same can be said for Jill and Katie. Jill moved her overly religious family to a very conservative state knowing full well she probably worships the ground Trump walks on. While Katie has probably learned to be more open and accepting of those Trumpsters love to hate. I listen a lot to a podcast by YouTubers Rhett and Link and they moved from a small conservative religious town in North Carolina (also they were missionaries) to LA, and have been there long enough to have changed completely everything they felt when they lived in North Carolina. The LA vibe does that people. If you’re open minded and listen, you eventually grow out of bigotry you were once told is how life should be. So even then you can’t imagine Katie and Jill sharing many similar values to have that same deep friendship they had.
Doesn’t mean they hate each other or can’t go and enjoy a cup of coffee without debating whether certain human groups should have rights. But that keeps it very surface level and i think the surface level friends are the ones you toss out first when life gets too busy.

Return to “Bratayley”