With Love, Leena: Part 3

jasmine212
Learner
Learner

Re: With Love, Leena: Part 3

Post by jasmine212 »

bmxpan wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:00 pm
I recall a video where Amanda mentioned watching Jessica Stockstill's channel who is def not muslim, not modest and is also very superficial and difficult to relate to...so that's who Amanda is basically copying and pasting from. Agree with the above comments, Amanda's face never seems to move and although she doesn't irritate me nearly as much as Loren's latest content, she must be injecting more botox during her post-wedding free time while Mohammed is actually working. It would just be a bit more genuine if her vlog was something along the lines of, "come with me to Home Goods and then nails, and then botox!" lol. No way her high end moisturizers/serums are giving her a face lift.
Also Loren claims she has only had lip fillers haha right your face just magically looks like it's been stretched and show no movement above the eyebrows...
loren and leena follow the scalla sisters, I believe they are copying and pasting from them. if you're not aware of who the scallas are then look up Rachel parcel or Amy scalla. that's just 2 of the sisters, the others are Emily and Megan but I dont know their last names. I think leena and loren basically follow all of them, I mean they follow Amy who is the least interesting sister of them all lol. Anywho these girls are mormons from Utah and also superficial. Rachel got her custom home build first followed by Emily. I believe leena also got the home build ideas from them.

jasmine212
Learner
Learner

Post by jasmine212 »

Also the scallas have also done work on their faces, literally 3 of them got nose jobs. Amy has the weirdest lips from her fillers lol

gossipgirly111
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirly111 »

Dontgossippeople wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:53 pm
Gossip8787 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:46 pm
I just hope their young audience realizes that what they do is actually nothing. There were so many smart Muslim girls in my law school class and the same in my sister’s med school class. My cousins are all educated/working/contributing to society, and they look good too. I just hate that these girls do nothing all day and it’s rewarded.
It won’t count for anything once it really matters… which is our akhira. I feel bad for being in this forum but I needed an outlet for channeling my frustration and anger. While I’m not gossiping and making things up, I do see how I’m contributing to backbiting. Although I do write everything with the intention of them reading every single word of it lol. Still though… I’m hoping I can transition out of this forum in the near future 🥲
Same 🥲 I want to stop sometime but the asad sisters can be so frustrating it’s rlly easy to vent on here where your comments aren’t being deleted 24/7

miramoutt
Talker
Talker

Post by miramoutt »

Yes!!! Their content is copycat of Mormon mommy bloggers… it’s making sense now

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

yom0606 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:52 pm
I feel like the asad sisters are too focused on making their content organized and aesthetic. They keep posting because it’s their job now and they’ve gathered the number of viewers they need so they feel as if they don’t have to put in as much effort to get noticed. They’re posting just to post instead of being genuine and being themselves. I feel like they each have likeable and unique personalities but they don’t let it shine through because they care a lot about what other people think. They also never seem to get personal with their viewers, they’re always putting out surface level content like videos about makeup, skincare, and fashion. Of course people are going to get sick of the superficial content, nobody in real life actually cares that much about makeup and fashion. Nor can they afford the products they recommend. Viewers tend to be drawn to influencers they can relate to and the asad sisters are not relatable at all.
Exactly this, Leena seems to be the one driving this social media train, and she is incredibly narrow minded in her conceptualization of a particular aesthetic, and the other two sisters basically just copy that, right down to the Pinterest style linked boards of consumable products.

Even the way she mentioned in her IG stories that she wouldn't be posting about the gender reveal stuff for a few days because she wanted to *get the content ready for you guys"... She thinks of her content as a product that has to be neatly packaged up in a pretty bow, and in reality most people prefer raw, real, relatable content. Not the same Amazon haul and morning routine on repeat.

Dollskay
Informer
Informer

Post by Dollskay »

I think they’re having a girl! They looked surprised because they were probably thinking it was boy the whole time. I would assume Leena would want a girl because of her relationship with her sisters….and for her photoshoots.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

andthensome wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:21 pm
yom0606 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:52 pm
I feel like the asad sisters are too focused on making their content organized and aesthetic. They keep posting because it’s their job now and they’ve gathered the number of viewers they need so they feel as if they don’t have to put in as much effort to get noticed. They’re posting just to post instead of being genuine and being themselves. I feel like they each have likeable and unique personalities but they don’t let it shine through because they care a lot about what other people think. They also never seem to get personal with their viewers, they’re always putting out surface level content like videos about makeup, skincare, and fashion. Of course people are going to get sick of the superficial content, nobody in real life actually cares that much about makeup and fashion. Nor can they afford the products they recommend. Viewers tend to be drawn to influencers they can relate to and the asad sisters are not relatable at all.
Exactly this, Leena seems to be the one driving this social media train, and she is incredibly narrow minded in her conceptualization of a particular aesthetic, and the other two sisters basically just copy that, right down to the Pinterest style linked boards of consumable products.

Even the way she mentioned in her IG stories that she wouldn't be posting about the gender reveal stuff for a few days because she wanted to *get the content ready for you guys"... She thinks of her content as a product that has to be neatly packaged up in a pretty bow, and in reality most people prefer raw, real, relatable content. Not the same Amazon haul and morning routine on repeat.
Exactly. They’re so concerned with putting on this “Perfect” front like I promise you nobody believes your life is that perfect. I have never seen either one of them dressed like normal people. Leena is always dressed up in shimmery glam outfits. Even when it comes to lounge wear, she’s trying to follow an aesthetic. Amanda wears the same blue denim jeans with a body suit in every single post. Loren is the exact same way but with leather pants and blazers. I have never seen anyone dress the way they do in real life. Like if you want to have aesthetics thrown at your face 24/7 then you’re better off scrolling through Pinterest than watching the asad sisters 💀

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

The weird thing is that they should be producing interesting vlogs. They are educated, travel frequently, have close family, eat out regularly... there is real potential. But they can't even make that stuff appealing, they travel and eat exactly the same things they eat at home, they don't do new things/experiences and worst of all is the constant moaning and complaining. Amanda seems the most unfulfilled new bride ever, it's quite sad, I feel sorry for her. Loren has regressed to a 13 year old. Was going to say Leena's new house will be good content, but each room will be white and souless so it won't.
I don't get the love for Marah, she's a slightly more humble Asad girl. Obsessed with looks and makeup, her trip to LA was a complete bore. All the "amazing food" looked very underwhelming. Maybe I'm out of touch, do people really bring a jewellery box to "layer an outfit" for a 3 day trip with a baby? And the amount of makeup and products that they pack. As Muslims I find them completely unrelateable. Apart from the odd 'alhamdulillah' you'd never know they were Muslim at all. I've stopped watching all of them, it's honestly a waste of time.

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

And I find it very odd that they say that they don't talk about their religious side of life because "it's personal",but they are happy to share details of their Brazilian wax/laser.

bmxpan
Learner
Learner

Post by bmxpan »

Loren keeps deleting all the "neg" comments lol and her followers call all critics jealous over and over again. Seriously, find a new insult, sheep. Not going to keep ppl from expressing their opinion. Someone earlier pointed out the age diff with Uzi and 5 min later, bam deleted, shocker. Loren is making sure to only keep the kiss ass comments up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

allforthegram wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm
And I find it very odd that they say that they don't talk about their religious side of life because "it's personal",but they are happy to share details of their Brazilian wax/laser.
They don’t talk about religion because they are trying to appeal to white followers. Like someone said above they are copying Mormon mommy bloggers. They only mention being Muslim to seem exotic to white audiences. They built their business on the backs of Muslim girls but they would drop us like it was nothing if they could get a white audience.

Jumpingjelly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jumpingjelly »

lurker3 wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:30 pm
Jumpingjelly wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:57 am
Yes Loren has her social media, but that’s something he can also easily control by telling her not to post stuff, just like how she clearly isn’t allowed to post him.
And the more she keeps up the perfect “angel” facade (LOL) the more stuck she will be, the ego on these girls is INSANE. They never admit they are wrong. Ever. And they are too naive to understand a lot of men take advantage of that behind closed doors.
I'm pretty sure the decision to not post him is her own decision 'cause she has said that he's fine with being online and he even has a picture of them at their engagement posted on his facebook

I know that’s what she said but the girl can’t take a breath without posting about it lol. So I don’t buy it. Either he doesn’t want to be posted (having a personal Facebook is very different from being on a page with 100ks of followers), or she is going to use it to cash in on the wedding and I would assume his grand reveal at it.

People who want to keep someone to themselves don’t go around posting ever single thing they do together and bragging about what an “angel” the person is non stop. Getting nazar is less about posting someone’s face and more about the image you portray to others which makes them envious; and the Asad’s are masters at portraying themselves as perfect. Everyone knows what he looks like, his name, his bio etc. If you Google Loren Asad one of the first suggestions is Loren Asad and Usama, which right away leads to this thread lol so not hard for anyone to find! He’s an average FOB-y looking dude (seriously, look up his NYC pics on facebook lol) with some serious Blue Steel going on. Nothing special by Arab standards for sure. Marah’s husband is honestly the only good looking husband in the bunch. Loren should be more worried about posting about her luxe trips and wasted food and endless shopping. It’s so weird how he was blurred out in the announcement video LOL, like you can barely see the people in the background (like Mohammed) yet they still blurred out ol’ Uzi. 😂

Jumpingjelly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jumpingjelly »

itsH wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:12 am
And actually I don’t think Marah is jealous of leena or vise versa I think Marah and leena don’t have the same mind set which is normal to a sister in law relationship
I agree with this. I do think Marah aspires to have the same standard of living as Leena, but she actually prioritizes her work and her child. It’s funny how Leena complains endlessly that Alaina is too hard to travel with and they are done traveling with her for now, and then Marah will come in with a trip with Malik talking about how she can’t imagine ever traveling without him and wants to see the world with him. Lol they are like night and day parenting wise. Marah’s Amazon shilling is annoying but at least she balances it out because she actually has a real life that people can watch!

Leena is only popular because she’s extremely fair skinned and wears hijab and fills a diversity quota for companies. I don’t think Loren or Amanda will ever do good long term on social media unless they put on a hijab and also sell the diversity angle (and I by no means am encouraging they do this for popularity!). Sorry but otherwise they are extremely normal white girls that you can find hundreds of thousands of now on IG. They don’t lean into their Arab culture AT All. How fun would it be if one of them picked up an Arabic book to learn and practice along with their followers? But why would they do that… when they can post a picture of yet another under-seasoned “shawarma bowl” with store bought hummus (mashed chickpeas really) for the culture. 😂 They can’t post about Christmas anymore because they don’t want to piss off their Muslim followers, yet they rarely post anything for Eid or Ramadan other than yet another Amazon “must have” list. They are so pointless.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Jumpingjelly wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:19 pm
lurker3 wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:30 pm

I'm pretty sure the decision to not post him is her own decision 'cause she has said that he's fine with being online and he even has a picture of them at their engagement posted on his facebook

I know that’s what she said but the girl can’t take a breath without posting about it lol. So I don’t buy it. Either he doesn’t want to be posted (having a personal Facebook is very different from being on a page with 100ks of followers), or she is going to use it to cash in on the wedding and I would assume his grand reveal at it.

People who want to keep someone to themselves don’t go around posting ever single thing they do together and bragging about what an “angel” the person is non stop. Getting nazar is less about posting someone’s face and more about the image you portray to others which makes them envious; and the Asad’s are masters at portraying themselves as perfect. Everyone knows what he looks like, his name, his bio etc. If you Google Loren Asad one of the first suggestions is Loren Asad and Usama, which right away leads to this thread lol so not hard for anyone to find! He’s an average FOB-y looking dude (seriously, look up his NYC pics on facebook lol) with some serious Blue Steel going on. Nothing special by Arab standards for sure. Marah’s husband is honestly the only good looking husband in the bunch. Loren should be more worried about posting about her luxe trips and wasted food and endless shopping. It’s so weird how he was blurred out in the announcement video LOL, like you can barely see the people in the background (like Mohammed) yet they still blurred out ol’ Uzi. 😂

I feel like she hides him because she doesn’t want people to know that she’s low key a gold digger and that her husband is a carbon copy of her ex fiancé but maybe that’s just me.

Dontgossippeople
Learner
Learner

Post by Dontgossippeople »

allforthegram wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:53 pm
The weird thing is that they should be producing interesting vlogs. They are educated, travel frequently, have close family, eat out regularly... there is real potential. But they can't even make that stuff appealing, they travel and eat exactly the same things they eat at home, they don't do new things/experiences and worst of all is the constant moaning and complaining. Amanda seems the most unfulfilled new bride ever, it's quite sad, I feel sorry for her. Loren has regressed to a 13 year old. Was going to say Leena's new house will be good content, but each room will be white and souless so it won't.
I don't get the love for Marah, she's a slightly more humble Asad girl. Obsessed with looks and makeup, her trip to LA was a complete bore. All the "amazing food" looked very underwhelming. Maybe I'm out of touch, do people really bring a jewellery box to "layer an outfit" for a 3 day trip with a baby? And the amount of makeup and products that they pack. As Muslims I find them completely unrelateable. Apart from the odd 'alhamdulillah' you'd never know they were Muslim at all. I've stopped watching all of them, it's honestly a waste of time.
I hear you! I personally never followed Marah. My initial impression of her is that she’s trying to follow in Leena’s footsteps because an opportunity arose. I always cringed when seeing her content because it was boarder line “try hard”. However, my attitude towards her recently (very recently) had softened. I don’t know what it is exactly… may be it’s because there’s more versatility in her content… it’s more human I guess. I do agree with the waste of time… they’re not discovering or offering anything new per se… if anything we probably have more substance to add to their own content then they do. They are our sisters in Islam after all… and I really hope they find their straight path… honestly Allah yehdeena jami3an.

Dontgossippeople
Learner
Learner

yom0606 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:40 pm
Jumpingjelly wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:19 pm

I feel like she hides him because she doesn’t want people to know that she’s low key a gold digger and that her husband is a carbon copy of her ex fiancé but maybe that’s just me.
I think gold digger is pushing it. Her family is well off and she’s probably making thousands with all her promos and ads. I do think she’d like an easy life with travel and such. Sure financial security is nice, but she’ll probably figure out her own way to make money without having a normal job that involves dealing with people the way they have to deal with her.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Dontgossippeople wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:14 pm
yom0606 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:40 pm

I think gold digger is pushing it. Her family is well off and she’s probably making thousands with all her promos and ads. I do think she’d like an easy life with travel and such. Sure financial security is nice, but she’ll probably figure out her own way to make money without having a normal job that involves dealing with people the way they have to deal with her.
Yeah but I don’t think it’s far off. She can make so much money from her social media + nursing job combined yet she still pursues guys who are either dentists or doctors and it’s no secret they make good money. The whole point of marrying rich is for financial security but she already has that from her parents and her own career. It just further supports the idea that she looks for superficial things when it comes to the opposite gender.

Dontgossippeople
Learner
Learner

It’s a BOOOOY!!! MashAllah 🥹. So I think they wanted it to be a boy but we’re shocked that it actually happened!

Dontgossippeople
Learner
Learner

I’m happy that Omar won’t be outnumbered lol!

gossipgirly111
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirly111 »

aww congratulations to them mashAllah

Return to “The Asad Sisters”