Kim Pig Hooves Thai and How She Catfished Lazy Carlos (Part 14)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kim Pig Hooves Thai and How She Catfished Lazy Carlos (Part 14)

Post by tar »

I watched both of these……
The truth about my friendship….. I didn’t see much of anything interesting going on in this on. Of course she
talked about the launch. 😴

I didn’t have money….. Talking about old stuff. Her thing now seems to be talking about old stuff to be
relatable or mental health problems she has.

I have noticed her lips are getting really bad again. She’s been leaving them dry and unprotected. She
doesn’t take care of herself. That’s such an easy thing to do.

She doesn’t want anyone to know what a big markup she’s done and passed on to her “friends” Her
subscribers aren’t her friends. They don’t know her. Kim doesn’t have any real friends other than Michelle.
Of course she has to eat yet again on camera.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If you look at the shelves behind her, they are not all chock full like they were last time. They clearly didn't buy as many as they did for that first launch. Other than that, just food shopping and eating again like always in this vlog.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This vlog was another same old things boring vlog. Eating and food shopping. Didn’t she just food shop the
other day? Does she think she’s a chef and people copy her recipes? She fills every vlog with cooking and
eating content. Other than adding in some packing up the orders this vlog was the same old stuff just a
different day.

foodiebeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by foodiebeauty »

She complains in her latest vlog that the costs are "too expensive". Part of the reason why it's so expensive is not necessarily about the quality, but the fact that she orders VERY small quantities at each launch (given how fast they're "out of stock"). The custom design (on the back and sleeve of the clothes) + few ordered = high costs per unit. It's why bulk stores can offer cheaper goods - it's because they buy in such large quantities so that fixed costs are cheaper per unit. The clothes don't look like it's bad quality, but I don't know if it's that much better than one you can buy at your standard mall. She says she needs to take time to reevaluate how to bring costs down... idk maybe consult with someone who actually knows business?

I watch Kim Thai on and off and I stumbled upon this forum talking about her... her recent "small business" just made me shake my head and I had to get this out my head. Like isn't this just merch? But instead of merch, you're gonna keep calling it a "small business" in order to make it sound better. I really don't see this "small business" viable for much longer. 1) You're not competing on costs; there are cheaper clothing of same quality. 2) There's nothing really unique about the business to entice new customers (it's another merch thing, with portions of proceeds to charity). 3) The designs aren't anything fancy. So really, she's only selling to her most loyal viewers (and of those only those willing to pay these exorbitant prices).

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And the way they're going about it makes no sense to me. During that first launch her sweatshirts were $full price, then they "sold out" and soon after put them up for 40% off as a "restock" and said they were donating 100% of the proceeds. Then for Black Friday, they were marked 60% off. So if you really wanted one, wouldn't you just wait now because you know she's gonna keep doing this? I guarantee they'll have some sort of markdown for Christmas.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She messed up doing that so fast on her first launch. Now everyone is holding out for a better deal. That’s
human nature.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She thinks her kitchen looks "crazy" because she has some pots and pans and dishes out LOL. She is talking about not having stuff on the counters like I always complain about. She seems butt hurt that people mention it so much. I don't have "decor" on my kitchen counters, Kim, I have the appliances that I use all the time lmao. She better not have kids because she's going to be one of those super anal mothers who doesn't let the kids do anything fun inside the ALL WHITE house!!

She is already switching out the spice jars she bought for new glass ones. She's another one that needs a hobby or an actual job because she has way too much damn time on her hands.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kim has hardly anything out on her counters. I think she has a toaster and a rice cooker for appliances.
People aren’t hating on her for not having anything out but she really does seem butthurt over it. Normal
people don’t keep their kitchen counters completely empty like she does. Or at least the people I know
don’t.

I laughed when I saw she’s switching out her spice containers already. Kim needs something to keep her
focused and occupied. She doesn’t have that much going on. It makes a big difference when you have too
much extra time.

I saw that she’s doing more Forever 21 ads again on IG. I can only imagine what she looks like in those
dresses in person without filters.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She did an "unedited" video. Totally unnecessary lol. She just sat there and rambled for 45 minutes about nothing.

She's getting her butterfly tattoo removed to get it redone LMAO. She's doing with her tattoo what she's doing with her house :rofl: She wants a semicolon tattoo. I cannot roll my eyes ANY harder at that.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Boy that was a waste of 45 minutes. I know it must be hard to come up with content everyday but isn’t there
something Christmas-y they could do occasionally? She talked so much about mean people and people who
lie. Doesn’t she realize that some of what she says just doesn’t add up?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You're right, aside from having the advent calendar giveaway thing, they've done nothing. Why don't the drive somewhere to look at lights or something? They do nothing together. That's why I keep saying they just give off the "buddy" vibes rather than being a husband and wife who are supposedly so in love :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

There has to be some areas that have some great Christmas lights around her. There’s just the two of them
and they don’t do anything together. It’s so odd. This is their job. Do a few things to change it up
occasionally.

Go to a nice restaurant that decorates for the season. She loves to cook but shows the same old stuff day
after day. Doesn’t anyone invite them to nighttime parties?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

they never seem to get invited anywhere - it's always her inviting people over and trying to buy their friendship with gifts lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm so sick of her plugging Amazon crap lol. This was her Friendsgiving vlog and she said the dress code was pajamas. SO that explains that picture from a while back when I was like "why the hell is she wearing pajamas at dinner?"

Michelle looks like she wasn't included in that party at all. Why did she go? She was off to the side like she didn't know what to do :rofl: I know that awkwardness, which is why I never go to parties when I don't know anybody LMAO

Carlos thinks he's off the hook having to get her anything for Christmas because she renovated the house so much :rofl: How much do you think she'll get butthurt if he actually doesn't give her anything?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wondered why it looked like she was wearing pajamas in that pic. No we know.

You know Kim expects a Christmas gift. She will pout if she doesn’t get one. She said recently that she’s in
the Christmas spirit now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

An #ad that Kim posted recently. Of course she chose a realistic picture of Michelle (who she called
Alexandra) and a catfished to hell picture for herself. Why does she that? We know what she really looks
like. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She sent this to Remi. Is she buying friends again?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's all she does is buy friends! Although I'm surprised it wasn't some kind of expensive electronic lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What happened to all of the Vlogmas Giveaways? She didn’t finish them. I don’t believe they are real anyway
because no winner list is ever posted but her minions/friends must be disappointed that they didn’t get a
chance to win. You notice after her business was done for the season her vlogmas was done.

She said it was because of her mental health.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Exactly! I think her giveaways are always BS. Anyone can go on there and make videos saying they're giving stuff away.

Return to “Kim Thai”