Bridgette Turco: Credit Debt & Cavities (Part 3)

Gimmie that TEA
Learner
Learner

Re: Bridgette Turco: Credit Debt & Cavities (Part 3)

Post by Gimmie that TEA »

Still haven't finished her newest video but did she just credit herself for the video idea of ranking palettes from a brand? Lmfaoooo

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LOL what?!! Pretty certain I've seen plenty of people do that before her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s been going on for a long time.

LiddlePallid did you see her new video title? :rofl:
ETA:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh god. Okay I'm gonna have to watch it now, I want to see what she says lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I will even have to watch this one if it’s halfway interesting. I hope everyone reports.

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

Somebody please review this video on the channel! I’m determined not to click anything else she does except for her vlogs & her home “reno’s” until/unless she does something actually original for once.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid is going to watch it and do a good review. I will probably watch it and screenshot some stuff
for people who won’t give her a click. I am sure some others will jump in. I hope it’s something worth
some screenshots.

Gimmie that TEA
Learner
Learner

Quick summary, someone let me know if I miss anything... She doesn't want to buy the new collection because it isn't on beautylish and has had shipping take too long from his website plus it would be ~$75 for just the palette because she can't get free shipping. She's also got bills to pay and 8 cats so she can't justify the price unless she absolute loves it. She doesn't love the color story of the new palette and thinks it's similar to Jawbreaker which she uses during the video. She "duped" the new palette but swapped out 2 shades she didn't like. Talked a bit about being in Shane's video. Says it's cool her followers told her she was in it but didn't think she gained any attention/followers due to it. Said she's only in the video because she's "one of the only people not on payroll" who still reviews his stuff.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Gimmie that TEA wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:41 am
Quick summary, someone let me know if I miss anything... She doesn't want to buy the new collection because it isn't on beautylish and has had shipping take too long from his website plus it would be ~$75 for just the palette because she can't get free shipping. She's also got bills to pay and 8 cats so she can't justify the price unless she absolute loves it. She doesn't love the color story of the new palette and thinks it's similar to Jawbreaker which she uses during the video. She "duped" the new palette but swapped out 2 shades she didn't like. Talked a bit about being in Shane's video. Says it's cool her followers told her she was in it but didn't think she gained any attention/followers due to it. Said she's only in the video because she's "one of the only people not on payroll" who still reviews his stuff.

so she can't stick it on a credit card, got it :lol: :corn:

ETA: anyone coming to her off the back of shane is going to be severely disappointed by her shitty content

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If they drop in on her channel to check her out what exactly are they going to see? A cat hoarder with
issues that constantly complains because she doesn’t have enough money for the things she wants. Why
does she think she’s going to pick up followers?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The black is washing out of her hair at the ends so now it's even patchier than it already was lmao

I was right, she doesn't want the palette because she can't get it off Beautylish. Beautylish lets you split up payments and we all know how she loves to do that to make it seem like she's spending less money LOL. Plus Beautylish has a REALLY lenient return policy. I think it's a year or something like that. Because I remember getting a palette I never ended up using, and when I saw that it was still eligible for return in my Beautylish account like 9 months after.

She was also snarky about "oh I won't make my money back on the palette if I release a review video too late." She just wants the palettes to be sent to her for free because she thinks deserves it. Also we know she can't afford it so she had to go and make a whole video about why she's not buying it LOL

She says she doesn't gain any subscribers from being in those videos. Shane has her channel and the other people who were featured in the video, linked in his video description. So it seems like maybe people just aren't interested in subscribing if they do go and click on her channel. But you know she'd never say that hahaha.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s exactly it LiddlePallid. He linked Bridgette but she isn’t picking up subscribers. That’s on her and the
content that she’s producing. She needs to look at what she produces with an objective eye. Her content
isn’t fresh. She gives people the same boring and lazy content week after week. New people aren’t going
to subscribe for uninspired content.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

or constant negativity and stupid thumbnails :lol:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Here’s a few screenshots from her video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

I had basically stopped watching her altogether because she is SO BORING, until I found this forum. She became interesting when there are people to dish about her with 😅

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LOL I was so happy when her thread started being more active. She aggravates me so much so it's nice to vent with other people!

mooncrystalpower
Learner
Learner

Post by mooncrystalpower »

She has definitely become boring. I'm trying to pinpoint exactly when I stopped enjoying her content. I want to say it's been a gradual decline since she got married? Regardless, I like that this thread exists and is actually active because none of my friends know who she is nor would they care. She's brought up occasionally on Reddit, but the conversation dies so fast and all that's ever mentioned is the supposed racist pinterist board and how she would stan for Jeffree Star. I like that here we can really dive into her mess lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's been a decline since she got married because she doesn't do anything anymore :rofl: she relies on her husband to work and pay for everything while she sits at home playing with 8 cats and pretending she has a legitimate business.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Change your goddamn shirt, Bridgette. I'm surprised she didn't start this video off by saying she's the person who invented "ranking eyeshadow palettes" lmaoooo

Gimmie that TEA
Learner
Learner

LiddlePallid wrote:

Change your goddamn shirt, Bridgette. I'm surprised she didn't start this video off by saying she's the person who invented "ranking eyeshadow palettes" lmaoooo
5 hours up and this video still hasn't broken 1k views. Image This prompted me to scroll back a bit through her videos. Last year at this time she was averaging anywhere between 2.5-5k per video, even getting double digits on more interesting topics. Her last video to get over 3k (aside from the recent one about Shane) was over a month ago. THAT should be her wakeup call that we clearly aren't the only ones who think her content isn't worth watching anymore.

Return to “Bridgette Turco”