Michel Janse Part 8: Can Open, Worms Everywhere

spicey778
Learner
Learner

Re: Michel Janse Part 8: Can Open, Worms Everywhere

Post by spicey778 »

It was annoying of her to complain that just because she’s going through something emotional she can’t take time off work to sleep for a week. Welcome to the real world michel no one can take weeks off work to have a pity party in bed to feel their feelings. Her life is basically one big vacation anyways. Just another thirsty attempt to make people feel bad for her, buy promoted products and to watch her ads. She acts like she’s broke. What did she run out of money paying for jordys little ca vacay???

ElleSierra4349
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by ElleSierra4349 »

WhoWhatWhereHow wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:04 am
NoraKnowsNatalie wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:51 am

There is a difference between a food allergy and a food sensitivity. Likewise, there is a difference between Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity.

Sometimes, based on her words and actions, I think that Michel confuses the two. However, I can only go by what she says. I don't actually know how much of it is true and how much of it is manufactured for "content."
Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity differ in that Celiac disease results in destroyed villi and decreased absorption when gluten is consumed, whereas as far as I know, sensitivity does not. However, symptom severity exists on a wide range for both Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity. A person with Celiac disease can have only minor symptoms or even no obvious symptoms at all, or they can have severe symptoms like nausea, vomiting, peripheral neuropathy etc. The same is true for gluten sensitivity. A lot of people erroneously think that if you have severe symptoms it’s Celiac disease and if you have minor symptoms it’s “just a sensitivity” but that’s simply not the case. Also, symptom severity can change over time, and can be like another person described with lactose intolerance where there’s a 7/10 chance for example that consuming gluten will cause symptoms.

It is a reality that many (most?) people with chronic illnesses struggle to 100% consistently care for themselves around that illness. It’s stressful and exhausting and a lot of times interferes with just being able to feel normal. So, to be honest, I understand that Michel does not perfectly manage her various chronic illnesses.
I don’t see the point in criticizing anyone for how they manage their own personal chronic illness, especially if the majority of the people in this group don’t struggle with a chronic illness (or at least hers). It comes in all shapes and forms for people, how their lifestyle allows them to maintain it, and everyone’s circumstances and resources may not align with how you personally believe a person should be handling it. I think it’s fair to say everyone is guilty at mismanaging their health at certain times, so I don’t understand why we’d expect Michel to perfectly manage hers. I have a chronic illness, lots of food sensitivities, and have experienced multiple cancer scares in my life and it’s the #1 killer in my family. Sometimes I just need some god damn cheese or a Dr. Pepper even though I know it’s not good for me and is affecting my health. I hope she can overcome her health struggles and have a healthier relationship with food and managing her daily needs.

seraphema
Learner
Learner

Post by seraphema »

ElleSierra4349 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:36 pm
Sometimes I just need some god damn cheese or a Dr. Pepper even though I know it’s not good for me and is affecting my health.
PREACH :tu:

ordinaryem
Informer
Informer

Post by ordinaryem »

NoraKnowsNatalie wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:31 am

Unpopular opinion: if money is tight, it's perfectly fine to save by buying an engagement ring with a cubic zirconium or a moissanite stone. They look gorgeous, are fairly durable, and cost a ton less than a comparable size diamond.

You can always upgrade later if it's worth it to you.

Totally. Honestly I loved her ring. And moissanite is its own thing, it’s not a “fake” diamond. Just different. My wedding band is made with moissanite stones. My original engagement ring broke & we redesigned the ring for our anniversary with a Montana sapphire as the center stone with small lab diamonds on the sides.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: You know what time it is! It’s thread title submission time. Please submit one title per post. If you can
quote this post it helps our posters see your title submission. Please vote with a thumbs up or thanks for the thread title suggestion
that you like the best. Thanks so much. Tar :love2:

cellularlevel
Learner
Learner

Post by cellularlevel »

tar wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:12 pm
Posters: You know what time it is! It’s thread title submission time. Please submit one title per post. If you can
quote this post it helps our posters see your title submission. Please vote with a thumbs up or thanks for the thread title suggestion
JordEy groupie era

The JordEy rule

LilaK
Debater
Debater

Post by LilaK »

NoraKnowsNatalie wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:31 am
ordinaryem wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am

Unpopular opinion: if money is tight, it's perfectly fine to save by buying an engagement ring with a cubic zirconium or a moissanite stone. They look gorgeous, are fairly durable, and cost a ton less than a comparable size diamond.

You can always upgrade later if it's worth it to you.
Completely agree!

Mysteryscooby
Talker
Talker

Post by Mysteryscooby »

I forgot how to include Tar's post.

I vote for:
JORD'S #1 Clingy Groupie or Jordey's #1 Clingy Groupie

Something to that affect. She's about to follow him around on tour so seems fitting for this next chapter...

lulaenparis2
Talker
Talker

Post by lulaenparis2 »

ordinaryem wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am
thetasparkle wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:44 pm

It was kind of weird how she sold it and donated half the funds to charity and half the funds to pay for her fancy weekend at that swanky hotel in Austin. I looked it up and it was like 3-4k a night to stay there. So I'm guessing the ring was somewhere between 12k-16k... I kind of thought it was a fake diamond but I guess a fake wouldn't have been that expensive.
It was moissanite & she got it from Rosado’s Box. It was the “Britney” ring & retailed for around 2k or so. I remember her listing & I think she sold for around 1k. (I was redesigning my wedding ring a few years ago so I was bookmarking all kinds of rings & hers was one of them.)

Edit to add attachment.
It’s really beautiful and big mine is .75 carats of real diamond and it was worth like $5000 but I have to say that big one looks so nice but size is not always the most important isn’t it?

NewGirl_
Learner
Learner

Post by NewGirl_ »

tar wrote:
Someone (sorry I don't remember who) suggested something along the lines of "stand for nothing, monetize everything" and I liked that
I think the trauma tour title is pretty popular too and I liked that too

lulaenparis2
Talker
Talker

Post by lulaenparis2 »

tar wrote:
The trauma tour: leaving flowers that every doorstep

thatswhatshesaid1
Talker
Talker

Post by thatswhatshesaid1 »

tar wrote:
Jordey Music Tour ft ‘Groupie Moco’

<3 :rofl:

Setsenia
Talker
Talker

Post by Setsenia »

tar wrote:
A Trip Down Trauma Lane

NoraKnowsNatalie
Talker
Talker

Post by NoraKnowsNatalie »

tar wrote:
She's His Muse: The Groupie Era

Rosalyn1
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rosalyn1 »

Dear Michel, if you see this, I want you to know that your loyal supporters aren't too concerned about your verbiage, nothing you ever say is unwelcome to us. We also understand you have contractual obligations to sponsors and brands you work with, and we are fine with any product placements in your videos, especially if it relates to health food and gluten-free options, and we are fine if you decide to switch to creating videos three or four times a week, we welcome more content, especially if they are travel vlogs. We are rooting for you, throughout your health battles and the recent news about your ex-husband.

cellularlevel
Learner
Learner

Post by cellularlevel »

Rosalyn1 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:15 pm
Dear Michel, if you see this, I want you to know that your loyal supporters aren't too concerned about your verbiage, nothing you ever say is unwelcome to us. We also understand you have contractual obligations to sponsors and brands you work with, and we are fine with any product placements in your videos, especially if it relates to health food and gluten-free options, and we are fine if you decide to switch to creating videos three or four times a week, we welcome more content, especially if they are travel vlogs. We are rooting for you, throughout your health battles and the recent news about your ex-husband.
Her intention in acknowledging it is having more respect for herself and standing up for herself. She doesn't have to thank people for "allowing" her to do things because she's an independent woman who can make her own choices. It's a good thing.

880abc
Talker
Talker

Post by 880abc »

tar wrote:
Michel Janse #9: thank you for allowing us to fill another thread

ducksquack
Debater
Debater

Post by ducksquack »

880abc wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:32 pm
tar wrote:
Michel Janse #9: thank you for allowing us to fill another thread
or slight adjustment "Michel Janse #9: thanks for allowing me another thread

LilaK
Debater
Debater

Post by LilaK »

tar wrote:
Tears for Sale

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Rosalyn1 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:15 pm
rosalyn my girl stop being a troll. youre telling me a michel stan would come on a gossip forum, of all places, to declare her love directly to her? its also bad publicity for your goddess... why as a fan would you paint her to be a reader of this dArK dARk site, when she says she doesnt do it? didnt you say you were taking the weekend off? why arent you in her comments/dms instead? one thing is to defend her but to come HERE to speak to HER as a minion 🤡🤡🤡 come here girl 🔴 you dropped your nose

Return to “Michel Janse”