Congratulations
:cheers:

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse Part 8: Can Open, Worms Everywhere

Post by pettycrimes »

re: last picture in the last thread

maybe the commenter confused jordEy with brook?

itdoesntmatterb
Talker
Talker

Post by itdoesntmatterb »

Ok at first Rosalyn seemed like jordys mom but now I’m thinking a bot and that’s why they chose that username? Like because that name was connected to Jordy on the internet already? Idk how bots/AI work exactly but it is an odd coincidence that it came at the same time as that “article”

seraphema
Learner
Learner

Post by seraphema »

itdoesntmatterb wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:57 pm
Ok at first Rosalyn seemed like jordys mom but now I’m thinking a bot and that’s why they chose that username? Like because that name was connected to Jordy on the internet already? Idk how bots/AI work exactly but it is an odd coincidence that it came at the same time as that “article”
It is absolutely not a bot. Generative AI cannot string words together even as well as the poorly worded posts by Rosalyn. I work with models that generate language (and other types of data) for work, and if one were to generate the text Rosalyn wrote I would be world famous, lmao

https://gizmodo.com/dont-be-fooled-by-t ... 1826832915

Daisy__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Daisy__ »

I love the title thread!!
I actually think now that Rosalyn might be one of our own GG gorls, just trolling us to see if we bite the bait :P BUT that person revealed info about JJ's exams, so I don't know... was that information shared on JJ's insta/facebook somehow? I guess that's the only way someone that's not related to them would know such a specific detail.
Regardless, Rosalyn... you made me crack up a lot! :rofl:

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

its concerning how deep this person fell for the parasocial marketing, and the amount of private info they have — kinda stalkerish

thunderstorms
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thunderstorms »

following the bots topic, what about all these recent posts on Twitter when you search for "Michel Janse"? these are bots, right? strange timing, IMO. there are many more posted on the last 24 hours when you keep scrolling down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

catsoap
Learner
Learner

Post by catsoap »

Yeah it’s weird. There are some on Reddit too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whyamihere823
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whyamihere823 »

Same goes for reddit - I typed her name in reddit in search of more tea and there are DOZENS of bots reposting these bot-like articles on there. Did Michel's team create bots for her to boost this story/her views? Idk how bots work but this is so odd

seraphema
Learner
Learner

Post by seraphema »

Whyamihere823 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:36 pm
Same goes for reddit - I typed her name in reddit in search of more tea and there are DOZENS of bots reposting these bot-like articles on there. Did Michel's team create bots for her to boost this story/her views? Idk how bots work but this is so odd
My best guesses are
A) her name has been getting a lot of traffic lately so now the spam "bots" are going to become a big factor like they are for all newsworthy people/celebrities. These sites generate money via clicks so they follow popular news and repost it. Money is made from both tracking cookies and hosting ads.
B) (seems less likely to me but is possible) a PR team, either hired or freelance, is trying to create spam so Michel Janse doesn't immediately come up as connected to a child molester when you Google her.

thunderstorms
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thunderstorms »

Whyamihere823 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:36 pm
exactly my thoughts, this reminds me of the "black PR firms" that are paid to spread news and that are mostly related to political information

more on "black PR firms": https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/cr ... k-pr-firms

seraphema
Learner
Learner

Post by seraphema »

But let's just be clear that Rosalyn is a human. First of all, it's way more hilarious to imagine Jordy's mom or even Jordy himself painstakingly hen-pecking at their keyboard to compose such white knighting crap and carefully misspelling JordEy to knock us off the trail.

Second of all, the technology isn't there for a computer to be writing so coherently, and if it were, the US military would not deploy their state of the art model on the GG gworls! Then again, this entire series of threads has been stranger than fiction so maybe it is a super advanced military AI infiltrating us...

sablekitten5
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by sablekitten5 »

Good lord, worms keep comin and comin

thunderstorms
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thunderstorms »

seraphema wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:56 pm
But let's just be clear that Rosalyn is a human. First of all, it's way more hilarious to imagine Jordy's mom or even Jordy himself painstakingly hen-pecking at their keyboard to compose such white knighting crap and carefully misspelling JordEy to knock us off the trail.

Second of all, the technology isn't there for a computer to be writing so coherently, and if it were, the US military would not deploy their state of the art model on the GG gworls! Then again, this entire series of threads has been stranger than fiction so maybe it is a super advanced military AI infiltrating us...
oh yes, for sure Rosalyn is a human and seems to be someone pretty close to Michel. otherwise, how would she know so much about Michel's sister whole study situation? TMI for a mere follower to know, IMO.

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

We got a new thread in 6 days?! We have been eating GOOD, GG Gworls. :D

I'm so happy to see our dear friend Rosalyn was back to entertain us. If it's Jordey I doubt he could resist staying away until Tuesday. I'm sure we'll see Rosalyn again soon, with more social media statistics and more info revealing it's someone that knows miCAL :love2:

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Yessssss this thread title suggestion got used!!! its so funny I love it

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

I know it was mentioned in the last thread, but im just barely getting around to watching the most recent video and im cracking up at the thumbnail. She really sat there in front of the camera and went :\

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

babypinks332 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:32 pm
I know it was mentioned in the last thread, but im just barely getting around to watching the most recent video and im cracking up at the thumbnail. She really sat there in front of the camera and went :\
she better not be pulling a :/ in the video about child molestation too... 🤡

flwr7
Talker
Talker

Post by flwr7 »

What if what Rosalyn said about JJ isn’t even true but she just added it so we’d think she knows a lot. There’s no way to disprove it unless Michel says otherwise and we know she won’t admit to reading GG anymore.

Also, does anyone wonder if any of us would be friends in real life if this weren’t anon? Lol

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Also super random and unrelated to the actual worms all over Michel's life, but she literally thinks making a smoothie is the epitome of health. She's like "guys im gonna be so much more healthy now, look at this smoothie im drinking!" you have to eat enough hearty and filling things as well

Return to “Michel Janse”