Michel Janse: Part 7: The Michel Cinematic Universe

Je_schwa
Learner
Learner

Re: Michel Janse: Part 7: The Michel Cinematic Universe

Post by Je_schwa »

Rosalyn1 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:05 pm
I am more shocked each day at the hate I see being lodged against Michel, with people even trying to pick apart what kind of gluten-free pasta she is eating, and on which specific day of the year she first went on a date with her former husband or if she is wearing gloves when opening a jar. The criticism she has to experience is way overboard, she has made her health struggles and battle with Celiac Disease known, and for people to be using that against her is terrible, even people questioning exactly which egg substitute products she is using and so on when she is busy reviewing and preparing food products in her kitchen.

The levels of jealousy are the most bizarre part, people poking fun at her while she is busy trying to be successful and approach 200-Thousand YouTube followers and has already received 1.2 million likes overall on TikTok which she often uses for both delivering and seeking fashion advice and where she often tries to recreate a Nancy Drew themed image for herself, which is used for sponsorship to help sell clothing, accessories for women, and other smaller frivolous items. The taunting now seems to be carrying over to her new love interest, with people trying to downplay the success of his amount of plays on Spotify.

Also, in the past few days, some of the nasty comments that I am reading around the internet are now bordering on being defamation. I am seeing people trying to impute that she was aware of criminal conduct committed by a person who was formerly in her life. I have seen people try to allege that because of the conduct of that person who was formerly in her life, that there is a likelihood that she may have contracted a disease. I have observed certain types of publicized statements that could cause great harm to a business and brand’s image, I am sure that Michel Janse Media LLC would find certain statements to be actionable and financial damages would be easy to identify if brands felt uneasy about the nasty comments which have appeared in the past few days. In my short time viewing her videos, I have been so impressed by her style, image, and how she conducts herself with grace at all times; due to the upcoming holiday weekend I’m going to take a few days off but will be back on Tuesday to confront any new misinformation that appears around here from the standpoint of a fan and loyal subscriber.
Sounds like this comment was written by a bot. :?

BearsBearsBears
Talker
Talker

Post by BearsBearsBears »

The fact that this Rosalyn character popped up, made the thread activity rapidly increase, and now it’s about to be time for a new thread. :rofl: what in the Streisand effect was that?! Can open, worms for brains.

HereForTheChaiiiii
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by HereForTheChaiiiii »

Losing my mind at all these new developments! :o New thread title suggestion:

Law & Order: Smith/Searcy Victims Unit

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Rosalyn1 wrote:
I am more shocked each day at the hate I see being lodged against Michel, with people even trying to pick apart what kind of gluten-free pasta she is eating, and on which specific day of the year she first went on a date with her former husband or if she is wearing gloves when opening a jar. The criticism she has to experience is way overboard, she has made her health struggles and battle with Celiac Disease known, and for people to be using that against her is terrible, even people questioning exactly which egg substitute products she is using and so on when she is busy reviewing and preparing food products in her kitchen.

The levels of jealousy are the most bizarre part, people poking fun at her while she is busy trying to be successful and approach 200-Thousand YouTube followers and has already received 1.2 million likes overall on TikTok which she often uses for both delivering and seeking fashion advice and where she often tries to recreate a Nancy Drew themed image for herself, which is used for sponsorship to help sell clothing, accessories for women, and other smaller frivolous items. The taunting now seems to be carrying over to her new love interest, with people trying to downplay the success of his amount of plays on Spotify.

Also, in the past few days, some of the nasty comments that I am reading around the internet are now bordering on being defamation. I am seeing people trying to impute that she was aware of criminal conduct committed by a person who was formerly in her life. I have seen people try to allege that because of the conduct of that person who was formerly in her life, that there is a likelihood that she may have contracted a disease. I have observed certain types of publicized statements that could cause great harm to a business and brand’s image, I am sure that Michel Janse Media LLC would find certain statements to be actionable and financial damages would be easy to identify if brands felt uneasy about the nasty comments which have appeared in the past few days. In my short time viewing her videos, I have been so impressed by her style, image, and how she conducts herself with grace at all times; due to the upcoming holiday weekend I’m going to take a few days off but will be back on Tuesday to confront any new misinformation that appears around here from the standpoint of a fan and loyal subscriber.
not the tiktok description and review omg... why does it sound like a bot was forced to watch every michel video ever and then tried to formulate a defensive comment based on the info gathered 😐

catsoap
Learner
Learner

Post by catsoap »

I suggest
Michel Janse featuring Rosalyn Searcy
Or something to welcome our new frand 😉

Although I still like the suggestion from the previous thread of: Can open, Worms everywhere

880abc
Talker
Talker

Post by 880abc »

BearsBearsBears wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:58 pm
The fact that this Rosalyn character popped up, made the thread activity rapidly increase, and now it’s about to be time for a new thread. :rofl: what in the Streisand effect was that?! Can open, worms for brains.
I honestly can't tell if they are an unhinged boomer fan girl, Jordy's mom, or just a weird troll

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: All of you are so fast. You are already coming up with thread titles. :bkiss: It’s that time again already. You finished this thread pretty fast. It will soon be time for a new thread. Please post your thread titles below. If you can quote this post it will help everyone not to miss your submission. If you see a thread title you like please use the thanks or thumbs up.

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

im dying over the fact that she gave us an appointment for next week because her weekend cant be disturbed by writing weird posts defending her graceful queen michel

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

is there monetary compensation that these trolls receive? if so, where do i sign up?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

alleyoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alleyoop »

tar wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:13 pm
Posters: All of you are so fast. You are already coming up with thread titles. :bkiss: It’s that time again already. You finished this thread pretty fast. It will soon be time for a new thread. Please post your thread titles below. If you can quote this post it will help everyone not to miss your submission. If you see a thread title you like please use the thanks or thumbs up.
suggestion from previous thread: Can open, worms everywhere

piggycatcher316
Learner
Learner

Post by piggycatcher316 »

tar wrote:
I second something along the lines of “Michel Janse featuring Rosalyn Searcy” (thanks to catsoap, just adding it here to quote this post).

msgumdrop
Learner
Learner

Post by msgumdrop »

tar wrote:
i second Jordey and miCAL 😂😂😂

BearsBearsBears
Talker
Talker

880abc wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:10 pm
BearsBearsBears wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:58 pm
I honestly can't tell if they are an unhinged boomer fan girl, Jordy's mom, or just a weird troll
Or maybe all of the above? :rofl:

CatDogLady
Talker
Talker

Post by CatDogLady »

Rosalyn1 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:31 am
As a new subscriber to her channel, it seems that jealousy is the main motivator for people signaling hate in her direction. This is clearly something she has had to endure her entire life, being that she is naturally tall and slender and comes from an upper-class background where faith and family and traditional norms are highly valued. As a young newlywed, she faced jealousy with her honeymoon to Hawaii where no expense was spared, she has faced jealousy nonstop during auditions in Hollywood, but now that she is quickly approaching 200-Thousand subscribers on YouTube - she has to deal with even nastier pettiness. It seems that as she gains more success, she is gaining more of these "haters" as they're called, people not valuing her natural talent in front of the camera, people not valuing her sister's determination to pass all 4 uniform CPA exams in an 18-month window, people not respecting the hard-work her parents put in to create the portfolio they have, people trying to downplay her new boyfriend's music career which is taking off as he is now playing larger venues with thousands of seats and receiving millions of plays on Spotify, and she is working with one of the biggest young talent digital-media management groups in Los Angeles and she is receiving more offers to work with new brands and travel to new places, so expect to see more travel videos of her as the Fall approaches... while you stay at your keyboard worried about a typo over a name, she is going to be traveling and looking at more rental real estate and building her own portfolio. Are you jealous, envious, feeling resentment toward her... all three?
😂😂😂😂😂 this comment is pure comedy, seriously... what music career? 🤣🤣 I mean... we all saw what Michel called "Jordy's concert" in the Hawaii vlog, right? 😂😂 I need to take a screenshot and post it because I could swear it was about 50 people in camping chairs inside a literal garage... so, his "career" (if you truly insist in calling it that) is hardly "taking off".

Same could be said for Michel's "acting career"... she didn't have one, she made a couple commercials and participated in a couple music videos of musicians nobody knew except their mommies, so... again... what are you talking about!? 😂😂

And the Hawaii trip I wasn't going to mention because it must be embarrassing but let's keep it real: she went to Hawaii where no expense was spared... by her, I can almost guarantee she's the one bankrolling most of their adventures from what I've seen in her vlogs, it's very obvious he has next to nothing and still hanging on to the delusion he will be the next Ed Sheeran 🤣🤣

Her one claim to fame is her channel taking off after she published the divorce video, people are nosey and they love a good drama... which is why many people clicked on that video and followed her "progress" in the videos after... but now that we've seen the girl is just as big a fool as she was when she married to someone she barely knew when she was barely an adult... we're kind of over it 🤷‍♀️ now I only watch occasionally and only because it's kind of like the train wreck you cannot avoid looking at as you drive past.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BearsBearsBears
Talker
Talker

tar wrote:
MiCAL Cinematic Universe: Rosalyns on the Doorstep 🥀

In reference to the roses in Pasadena

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

BearsBearsBears wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:30 pm
tar wrote:

omg...

itdoesntmatterb
Talker
Talker

Post by itdoesntmatterb »

Not the nonstop jealousy during Hollywood auditions!!!
Is that why she quit acting? Because all the others actresses were so jealous of her success? Or was it because she’s a shit actress and had nothing to show for a career she’d been pursuing for over a decade…
Rosalyn1 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:31 am
As a new subscriber to her channel, it seems that jealousy is the main motivator for people signaling hate in her direction. This is clearly something she has had to endure her entire life, being that she is naturally tall and slender and comes from an upper-class background where faith and family and traditional norms are highly valued. As a young newlywed, she faced jealousy with her honeymoon to Hawaii where no expense was spared, she has faced jealousy nonstop during auditions in Hollywood, but now that she is quickly approaching 200-Thousand subscribers on YouTube - she has to deal with even nastier pettiness. It seems that as she gains more success, she is gaining more of these "haters" as they're called, people not valuing her natural talent in front of the camera, people not valuing her sister's determination to pass all 4 uniform CPA exams in an 18-month window, people not respecting the hard-work her parents put in to create the portfolio they have, people trying to downplay her new boyfriend's music career which is taking off as he is now playing larger venues with thousands of seats and receiving millions of plays on Spotify, and she is working with one of the biggest young talent digital-media management groups in Los Angeles and she is receiving more offers to work with new brands and travel to new places, so expect to see more travel videos of her as the Fall approaches... while you stay at your keyboard worried about a typo over a name, she is going to be traveling and looking at more rental real estate and building her own portfolio. Are you jealous, envious, feeling resentment toward her... all three?

Arcadia
Learner
Learner

Post by Arcadia »

Rosalyn1 wrote:

Frankly, Rosalyn, it seems like the one who is envious of Michel’s life is you. Beauty and wealth are not reasons to put someone on a pedestal. In my opinion, these things are actually obstacles to her living a healthy and authentic life. She seems to be almost addicted to external validation, which she’s always received, but it’s not healthy.

As a reminder: she DECIDED to try and make an entire living from putting her life online. Think about that. She believes what she has to offer by just being herself is unique and valuable enough that she warrants a following of people. And she has one! But expecting complete and utter devotion/positivity when she is clearly very calculating about how to influence people and make money is INSULTING. This is the real world. This is the small scale celebrity she was striving for. You can’t have your cake and eat it too, so PLEASE try and get off your high horse if you can manage it when you return from your weekend break.

flwr7
Talker
Talker

Post by flwr7 »

I’m pretty sure Rosalyn is just a troll laughing behind the screen.

But…

IF Rosalyn is Jordy then I’m sure Michel would be in on it too because he shared intimate details of JJ’s exams and if Michel reads this site she would immediately know it’s him and “confront” him.

If Rosalyn is Jordy’s mom then she has no common sense lol.

If Rosalyn is an actual Michel fan, she’s definitely a boomer and I’m embarrassed for her HAHAHA. Oh no, I just laughed like Michel.

NewGirl_
Learner
Learner

Post by NewGirl_ »

BearsBearsBears wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:30 pm
tar wrote:

Thank you for saying that's in reference to Pasadena. My mind immediately went to Flowers in the Attic/Petals on the Wind....
Oh goodness

Return to “Michel Janse”