Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Post by Rw94 »

She's reposted that video of her and L.. I've only just realised he tells her her breath stinks and tried to push her away 😂 kids are brutal

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Post by chipn dip »

Rw94 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:36 am
She's reposted that video of her and L.. I've only just realised he tells her her breath stinks and tried to push her away 😂 kids are brutal
LOL!! he's not wrong though :?

Shirley25
Debater
Debater

Post by Shirley25 »

if he get returned to her then absolutely everyone has failed him. gezza is able to have guardian ship as he has been there for over 6 months she doesnt even need lucy approval for it

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

ccbteh12 wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:44 am
It’s October tomorrow I hope she’ll be in a very good mood today ready for L coming home. We’ll see
She’s very quiet recently hardly any views or comments on her crap. She knows full well she’s fucked up opening that vile mouth of hers and lying about getting L back.

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

That rap she does has got me pissing my pants I laughed that loud I woke the kids up 🤣🤣🤣 I swear it's meant to be a life story rap not a how you got so fucked in the head cuz you hit it so many times cuz your special as haha at least it explains alot about her

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:32 am
That rap she does has got me pissing my pants I laughed that loud I woke the kids up 🤣🤣🤣 I swear it's meant to be a life story rap not a how you got so fucked in the head cuz you hit it so many times cuz your special as haha at least it explains alot about her
I couldn’t watch it all it was so cringe. She has no clue does she

Bigbattygyal
Learner
Learner

Post by Bigbattygyal »

Lucy’s new favourite thing to say. We all know you don’t get invited and never have been invited to a party babe. You just sit in your crusty smelly flat all week long then go out on a random Wednesday night to get drunk with freshers from UNI 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

So she done a shit rap and now she is fun at parties 🤣🤣🤣🙈 I can't with this girl seriously she needs to grow up!! I'd be embarrassed going to a party with her

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Day 3 of October let's she has long till she gets L back she said October

Misty33
Learner
Learner

Post by Misty33 »

What excuse are we betting on that she gives as to why he won’t come home?

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

fun at parties? what? being cnty to all the other women there and trying to get off with some teenage boys? so much fun yeah
breathing her stanky bin breath over everyone, sounds like so much fun mate yeah

oh wait, she doesn't get invited to parties hahahahahaha

I am sure SS were hoping to keep L within the family but as time has gone on all we can see is that she has not improved, if anything she's worse. All she's done is get onto benefits, but like I said before we don't know what the criteria are that she has to meet to get him back. But to us, from what we can see on SM it doesn't look promising does it?

She acts like he's a toy she lost in time out for bad behaviour. I don't think her histrionic/narc brain even realises he is not her possession but a human being with needs she was not meeting, not even the basic ones.

We shall see though, she may well surprise us yet.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Wish someone would just hurry up and smack her in that face of hers. I don’t condone violence but this would be an exception

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I'd like her 'smack in the face' to be from the DWP in the form of her being banned from claiming any benefits for lying to the PIP assessor.

I think she does still receive child tax credits, but giving a share of it to G means she sees herself as genuinely supporting her child financially, when it is money for L anyway :roll:

ccbteh12
Talker
Talker

Post by ccbteh12 »

She’s learnt another new saying hasn’t she 😂 about “I’m not going to pick you” she makes my skin crawl she really thinks…. 😬😬😬😬

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

The girl she’s replying back to is a 10 when Lucy is -10 😂 how can she sit there and say I am pretty tho 😳. Lucy you are as ugly as they come. Definitely inbred aswell, mum and dad must of been related some how

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Chapter1 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:51 am
The girl she’s replying back to is a 10 when Lucy is -10 😂 how can she sit there and say I am pretty tho 😳. Lucy you are as ugly as they come. Definitely inbred aswell, mum and dad must of been related some how
Lucy is ugly on the inside, if she was a sweet and nice person she wouldn't be half as uggo as she is. Her nasty personality shows on the outside.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

chipn dip wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:01 am
Chapter1 wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:51 am
Lucy is ugly on the inside, if she was a sweet and nice person she wouldn't be half as uggo as she is. Her nasty personality shows on the outside.
Lucy just seems like a nasty person. Always fighting with everyone. Even when people are nice to her it
seems like she always turns on them. A person doesn’t have to fight all the time. She could try to be a little
nicer. She might be surprised at where that that would get her in life. She just doesn’t seem to be able to. I
have seen people reach out to her in the past and she snaps at them. What does she expect?

Wilmaflint
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wilmaflint »

Is anyone else watching her dye her hair on live! She's using a kids paint brush and didn't even brush it first.

Also the ex boyfriends top is disgusting.

Lucyneedsabath
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lucyneedsabath »

She must be dyeing her hair ready for her SS meeting tomorrow & Friday🤣

Katiebethh
Talker
Talker

Post by Katiebethh »

Just came on to say she’s ruined her (ex) bf’s t shirt dying it 😂 however I feel like she won’t get changed out of it for at least a week

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”