With Love, Leena: Part 2

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Re: With Love, Leena: Part 2

Post by yom0606 »

All the asad sisters did this past week was promote the Sephora sale💀 these girls can’t go one day without posting ads on their story. Not a single influencer I follow promotes as much as they do it’s so bizzare

PastelQueen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PastelQueen »

Loren is a "bride to be" (even though she's Islamically married) for the same reason Amanda was - $$$$$$. More views, more sponsorships, more commissions, more products and services to promote and subsequently get paid. Also, they have no other interests or hobbies - what else are they going to talk about? And it's an excuse to have lots and LOTS of pictures of herself getting "glammed" and wearing a wedding dress.

anotherparishilton
Talker
Talker

Post by anotherparishilton »

does anyone follow tanji.s? i remember she had nikkah in 2018 and moved in with her husband, she called him her husband, into a house they purchased together and they just recently had their reception. although i do find it unnecessary to have a reception four entire years after you marry, at least it is not as confusing as these sisters.

yayme clapclap
Talker
Talker

Post by yayme clapclap »

I’ve been following the three sisters for a couple of years and it JUST hit me how boring and repetitive all three of them are. This thread and the previous were real eye openers and made me realise just how ridiculous some of the things they do are 🙄
Pedantic1157 wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:09 am
Now I think Loren is trolling everyone and is not actually engaged. The video is taken in her house and she’s sitting on her office couch. Doubt she would do her own hair as well.
What’s the moms name? Smith county records show nafie asad married an Emma bernacki in 1986…
Their mother is called Elaine Asad.

side note, did you know their great grandmother (who was in Leenas baby shower picture) passed away this year? Surprised none of the sisters mentioned it.

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by strangegirl_58 »

It says she also goes by Patricia Genoway.....ehen you search Elaine Asad it shows also known as Patricia Genoway...

They didnt share, maybe they wamted to keep it private as someone said she passed a few days before Amandas wedding

Amanda pulling a Aysha Hafun with the nightime routine with my husband, shopping as wife, lets hope she doesnt say she and Mohamed go 50/50 on everything from dinner dates to food shops and home furniture

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

strangegirl_58 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:07 pm
It says she also goes by Patricia Genoway.....ehen you search Elaine Asad it shows also known as Patricia Genoway...

They didnt share, maybe they wamted to keep it private as someone said she passed a few days before Amandas wedding

Amanda pulling a Aysha Hafun with the nightime routine with my husband, shopping as wife, lets hope she doesnt say she and Mohamed go 50/50 on everything from dinner dates to food shops and home furniture
We see how well that went for Aysha.

Has Leena not posted in the last couple of days?

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Patricia is mama asads mother making her leenas grandmother. I just realized they never share their cousins from their moms side. I wonder if they’re close with them or not. They have a cousin from their mothers side named Rosie genoway. Also mama asads birthday is on Halloween

Mermeladadefresa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mermeladadefresa »

I started following the Asad sisters when Amanda abd Loren‘s Fatiha came out. They were just randomly recommended on yt and it got me hooked. I mean, they are pretty and always look well put together, so it really inspired me and made me want to be more like them and their lifestyle they had. But with time I came to realizw what most in this thread already came to know: it gets pretty repetitive and boring very quickly. I noticed how almost everything they posted was sponsered or an affilliate link and it started to feel very disimgenous.
When Leena got the H&M deal, I went amd bought some dresses she had showb, because I geniuenly liked them, and it‘s my place of preferred shopping anyways. But I was mortified when a few weeks (not many, I‘m very sure about this) she uploaded aaalll of the H&M dresses for that campaing to her closet sale and charged pretty muche the wholesale price… It was truly unbelievable. Trying to make money off of her gullible followers. It also made me realize they follow wherever the money guides them, as it was pretty obvious from that, that Leena didn‘t even like the dresses she was advertising. Also, I thought how stupid can you be to be this obvious about it?
Another instance that made me realize how oit of touch they are was when Leena made a mother‘s day gift guide and actually suggested a dyson blow dryer. I don‘t know, but where I live these run around 600$ and no, I don‘t have the money to just splurge on something that has literally no sentimental value to my mother😂
With all of this excessive consumerism they promote, it also always irked me, that they claim to be modest. I don‘t know but always wearing YSL or whatever handbags, spending 1000s of $ for dresses to weddings where they are just attendees and for shoes they are only going to wear once, doesn‘t sound very modest to me. For me modesty is not just about covering the skin, no, it‘s about its original meaning of not being boastful, but all they do is boast with their mansions and parties and excessive shopping for high-end and designer shit.

Anyway, that‘s my rant. I‘m really happy this thread is getting some traction, as I think there are a lot of interesting discussion points with the Asad sisters (haven‘t even talked about Loren‘s meltdown and their general entitlement, or Amanda‘s boring ass stories now that she‘s home alone all day since she reached her life goal😅) and I was never able to discuss with someone what irked me so much about them.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

I agree. All of the clothing she wears is SUPER expensive which is crazy because most of the girls that follow her are young muslim women who do not have the money she does to afford what she wears. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re nice girls but linking ads & items that aren’t good quality isn’t the way to make money as a content creator. In order to make $$ as a content creator you actually have to be creative and willing to make entertaining content. That’s literally how YouTubers get big and make money, by making content people like. You’re not going to get views by milking your wedding, you’re going to get it by having an entertaining personality and switching things up every now and then.

PastelQueen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PastelQueen »

yom0606 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:06 pm
Patricia is mama asads mother making her leenas grandmother. I just realized they never share their cousins from their moms side. I wonder if they’re close with them or not. They have a cousin from their mothers side named Rosie genoway. Also mama asads birthday is on Halloween
Just to clarify - Mama Asad's full name is Patricia Elaine. Her mom is Patricia. So, a little confusing.

Also, Mama Asad's mother (on her fb anyway) is a loud and proud Christian and Trump supporter. I'm guessing there is some strain on that side of the family.

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

PastelQueen wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:36 am
yom0606 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:06 pm
Just to clarify - Mama Asad's full name is Patricia Elaine. Her mom is Patricia. So, a little confusing.

Also, Mama Asad's mother (on her fb anyway) is a loud and proud Christian and Trump supporter. I'm guessing there is some strain on that side of the family.
Probably not. They don’t seem to really care about any real issues. They are so white washed

Justheretoread25
Learner
Learner

Post by Justheretoread25 »

Dude why is Loren struggling so matcha (get it ;) ) just look up an authentic Asian matcha tutorial on YouTube. It’s literally just mixing a couple of things together. Also, its going to be bitter if you add a quarter teaspoon of honey to a huge mug… this doesn’t need to be huge project 😂

Gossip8787
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossip8787 »

Haha her husband works all day, so she doesn’t have much to do.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Is Loren going to be a housewife or is she going to get a nursing job soon?

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

yom0606 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:15 am
Is Loren going to be a housewife or is she going to get a nursing job soon?
Loren's job right now is a bride-to-be. After the wedding her focus will switch to buying things for the house. When that's done, Loren, like Amanda is now, will realize that's she's bored and she might be able to convince Uzi to set up an aesthetics room in his practice.
Why on earth has her content been limited to what she's drinking?!

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Right? She should go explore Asheville or join a fitness club like Amanda does. She could also make an updated Q&A she’s been so awol on social media

jasmine212
Learner
Learner

Post by jasmine212 »

I'm curious what is mohammed's ethnicity/background? he comes off as Egyptian.

PastelQueen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PastelQueen »

Loren posted her life update vlog (complete with saying LIKE a thousand times and snapping crab claws).

She's been with Uzi since May of 2021. The wedding she and her mom went to earlier this year in Canada was his sister's wedding.

Pretty sure she said that she's going to be in NC until December, then go back to Texas for a while. She did say she is moving to NC permanently after the wedding.

I don't think she's ever going to use her nursing degree. She's going to be cabin housewife in the mountains of NC, continue making money off IG, and keep the local coffee shops in business.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

jasmine212 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:59 pm
I'm curious what is mohammed's ethnicity/background? he comes off as Egyptian.
I thought he was Palestinian

Gossip8787
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossip8787 »

No, she’s never going to use the nursing degree. She’s tucked away in some cabin in the middle of nowhere and waits for her husband to get home every night after 8. She’s only 23— it’s hard to believe she’s kind of just hidden away now by herself.

Return to “The Asad Sisters”