PiinkAlwaysABridesmaid,NeverABride Part: 67

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PiinkAlwaysABridesmaid,NeverABride Part: 67

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know how she thinks any of it looks good. Her body just looks WEIRD. When she was younger, she had a flat ass that we used to laugh at and boobs that were too big for her, but she overall looked normal. Now it's like botched surgery 101 with her. She both does nothing to keep up with exercise or making the after results look good while at the same time stuffing her face with her fast food addiction so she's gained a bunch of weight. Everything just looks so wonky, especially because she wears clothes that are like 3 sizes too small for her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She would have looked so much better if she had never started down the plastic surgery road. Or if she had been able to be
selective and judicious with it. Sam just goes overboard with everything. Eats too much. Gets too much plastic surgery. She
doesn’t do anything like a good exercise regimen and yoga to maintain her body after her surgery. The clothes she wears are atrocious. She looks ridiculous now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Vegas Vlog….
Almost everything she showed was food and alcohol. I didn’t expect much more but I was hoping she would do better. I don’t
know why I keep hoping she will get better at her job but she doesn’t. Every vacation they go on is a food fest and they spend
their whole time eating and getting drunk. Don’t they get bored after awhile. They go to the same chain restaurants too. They
should be trying to find unique places to eat in Vegas. Nope. Everything about Sam in boring. Chain restaurants only.

Look at guy’s face when he gets a eyeful of Sam in Vegas. He doesn’t know what to make of *it*.
She drinking a large alcoholic drink of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sam out on the Vegas strip in her SHEIN jeans.

Body checking at elevators and having very overpriced pizza.
Sam marveled at the fact that her phone automatically connected to free Wi-Fi.
She just doesn’t get out much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Eating in bed in their room. Sam fought with Austin over getting the biggest chicken strip.
What is wrong her? She better be picking the smallest strip from some of the screenshots we have been seeing recently.
I just don’t like to eat food in bed. They are going to sleep there with that grease and dipping sauce they are getting everywhere.
Sam said they were both drunk while this.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You could definitely tell they were both drunk at the end, wiping their greasy hands all over the damn bed. So gross. The screen shot of her in that green outfit - what do you even call that body shape LOL.

She uploaded this today. Of course she had to hop on this trend. I don't know why she's complaining about anything being clumpy - this is the chick who used to PURPOSELY make her lashes look like spider legs by caking it on!! Have we forgotten that, Sam? Cause I haven't!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s always late hopping on something that’s trending. She’s uploading after the fact. When everyone else has already posted
and given their opinion about Mikayla using false lashes and the mascara then here comes Sam with “the definitive review” video
on the subject. I hated all the laughing and stupid stuff she says at the beginning. Why doesn’t she act like a normal woman?
She can’t even review a product without acting stupid at the beginning. Anyway lots of complaining about clumping like
LiddlePallid said.

Here’s the screenshot of her “before” face the she uses in the video for comparison.
Those fish lips. 🐟

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her lips look awful, and I don't know why she never has those moles around her mouth removed.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

those jeans look so uncomfortable

I am not paying more than a fiver for any mascara, not even this one, lol. Gonna get me some Essence Lash Princess next.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:18 am
Her lips look awful, and I don't know why she never has those moles around her mouth removed.
She has so much work done. Why not take care of that too? It would look better.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

chipn dip wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:46 am
those jeans look so uncomfortable

I am not paying more than a fiver for any mascara, not even this one, lol. Gonna get me some Essence Lash Princess next.
I couldn’t wear my jeans like that. They are so tight and you can see her tummy spilling over the waistband of her jeans.
She needs to just size up. It’s ridiculous to walk around like that. Nobody knows what size she’s wearing but her.

Sam looks ridiculous in her clumped up lashes or the false lashes she favors. She’s too over the top in everything.

Unless the FTC does something to L’Oreal, they are laughing all the way to the bank for approving that ad of Mikayla’s because
everyone is trying that mascara. :roll:

Nknow72
Debater
Debater

Post by Nknow72 »

tar wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:05 pm
I am getting so far behind. I hate when I actually have things to do.

I watched the Viral Snack video.
I know groceries are expensive right now but wtf did they buy? They don’t even ever cook at home half the time. Why couldn’t Sam have made Austin dinner while he was at work knowing he had a bad day and was really looking forward to the food? Why can’t she make dinner on her own? He worked all day and she wanted him to make dinner and bc he was in a bad mood she said ok we’re not eating it at all. That seems so stupid to me. We have some screenshots though.
Idk if it’s the camera angle, in the profile photo. But she looks so disproportionate. Her head looks too far back, because her tits are too big. Her ass and torso, don’t match her arms or legs.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Everything is just off now. She seems like she’s overcompensating for the size or something.
She just doesn’t look good. Nobody wants to be that. No man really seems to want to be with that either.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She was always pointing out how "little" she is so why did she want to go and blow everything up? It makes no sense. She wouldn't even look as chunky if she just wore clothes that FIT. I say it all the time, but she must be so used to being uncomfortable all the time that she doesn't know what it feels like to wear clothes that actually fit well lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t look little anymore. She’s looking big because her clothes don’t FIT at all. She needs to wear her true size.
Her implants and BBL make her look larger but that’s done for now. A good exercise routine will help.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

those screenshots are something else :? her botched body would actually look a little better if she just worse clothes that actually fit. i guess she just hasnt mentally come to terms with the fact she has gained so much weight.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I thought at first "wow, she didn't buy all clothes this time?" but then the ill-fitting clothes come at the end. Also, you can see her nipples through her shirt and they looks super crooked now. LOL she got a small in that cropped sweater and the buttons are all wonky because of her boobs. Sam. You got GIANT fake titties, you CANNOT wear smalls anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Just looking at that the first thing I saw was a cheap top that you can see her nipples through. I will watch the vlog as soon as I
can. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can’t believe the prices of some of the stuff she hauled. She paid more for her eyelashes than she did for clothing. She’s crazy.
No wonder she looks so bad. Her clothing looks cheap and it doesn’t fit. When she mentioned the prices she paid her tops were
cheap. Notice how scratched her arm looks. The cat must have attacked her. :rofl:

Her boobs really look lopsided now and very heavy. Not perky and sexy. I don’t think that’s the look she was going for but she
won’t ever admit it. She will have to pay money to get this mess fixed or go on something like Botched.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's what you get when you try to trade "promotion" for free surgery!

Return to “PiinkSparkles”