Bridgette Turco: Destroying Her House, Hair, and Husband's Net Worth (Part 2)

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Re: Bridgette Turco: Destroying Her House, Hair, and Husband's Net Worth (Part 2)

Post by CoffeeChat »

She sounded so excited for that wreath because it resembles the $60 one from Michaels that she REALLY wants. I bet she's still gonna go buy that $60 one

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bridgette Turco: Destroying Her House, Hair, and Husband's Net Worth (Part 2)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I know the wreath she's talking about at Michael's - they're all on sale for $35 right now so I'm surprised she hasn't bought it yet. But also she probably can't afford it. I'm waiting for her to have a breakdown because all her cards are maxed out.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

All of us need to start thinking about thread titles. If you have any suggestions please post them below. It’s almost time for a new thread.

Until then… let the discussion continue.

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

Hair will definitely be the first to go! Cortland & house will probably go simulaneously 😂

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

She said her skeleton out front is 12 feet tall… I seriously thought it was taller than that. I can’t even imagine living in her neighborhood, I’d have to drive a different way out so as to not see this skeleton in like spring & summertime 🙄🤣

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If someone gets tired of looking at the the skeleton all year long……..they can make it so that Bridgette will wish she had taken it
down. Nobody wants that thing up in their neighborhood 24/7/365.

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

Pretty sure a slingshot and a walnut would take care of that eyesore 😬

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

In their neighborhood someone might use a gun.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I guarantee if someone around there doesn't like it, it's not gonna last. She might want to take it down on Halloween, especially in that area.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Be very easy to find her gaff by the giant tacky skeleton outside, luckily no-one knows who she is apart from us and she has nothing worth stealing, hahahaha :corn:

Think I said it before but where I live, it would have been destroyed already or some busybody would have reported her to the council, who would have removed it for her and probably charged a removal fee.

Also anyone here who goes all out decorating for halloween/xmas raises money for childrens' charities doing it, I cannot imagine her doing anything like that, she's just an obnoxious and inconsiderate neighbour.

I don't really understand why she is so desperate to draw attention to herself, by how she dresses for example, when she doesn't like the attention it gives her (not the positive attention she craves). She looks so silly walking around like she went through the bins behind a Spirit Halloween for her clothes. I bet the people in her neighbourhood laugh at her behind her chonky back, LOL.

snowmu
Learner
Learner

Post by snowmu »

Bridgette Turd&Co: Credit cards & Cavities

Lotte665
Informer
Informer

Post by Lotte665 »

@Snowmu 💀 😂

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl:

CoffeeChat
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeChat »

There she goes spending money again. She drove 45 minutes + each way for a small little ghost?
And she doesnt think its her job to put gas in the car when she's the one using it?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

hahaha she said she "made friends" with people last time. Until they want something that you're there for, then I'm sure you'll pitch a fit.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit that she doesn't think she needs to get gas when she's the one that literally took Cortland's Jeep just so she could drive around spending money all week. And with the way she's wasting gas, yes definitely she should be the one refilling the tank.

I love that Brenda took something else that Bridgette wanted this time LOL.

She spent $40 on that pumpkin skeleton. I don't know why everyone is flipping over that thing this year, it's ugly.

I love how those chairs she just HAD to have for $500 are just lined up sitting against the wall instead of at an actual dining table. More proof she buys shit just for the sake of buying shit.

She did make bath salts that she posted on her shop's IG and they look like crap. Didn't bother coloring them or anything, just tossed bath salts into cheap plastic skulls and pumpkins. I don't know how she plans on packaging those, but she didn't pack them full to the top so they're going to go EVERYWHERE in shipping even if she shrink wraps them. Girl has a lot to learn if she thinks she's going to start selling bath and body crap.

I see she still didn't get the new fridge she just had to have. Guess she couldn't get approved for a Best Buy card :rofl:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

oooh, u know if Estate Sale Brenda is gona become a regular character, I might just have to change my username to that, lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

chipn dip wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:28 pm
oooh, u know if Estate Sale Brenda is gona become a regular character, I might just have to change my username to that, lol
I was thinking while watching that someone here or a new poster for Bridgette’s thread would want to claim
that user name. :tu:

:boing: She’s becoming a recurring character and she’s one of our favorites :boing:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:26 pm
hahaha she said she "made friends" with people last time. Until they want something that you're there for, then I'm sure you'll pitch a fit.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit that she doesn't think she needs to get gas when she's the one that literally took Cortland's Jeep just so she could drive around spending money all week. And with the way she's wasting gas, yes definitely she should be the one refilling the tank.

I love that Brenda took something else that Bridgette wanted this time LOL.

She spent $40 on that pumpkin skeleton. I don't know why everyone is flipping over that thing this year, it's ugly.

I love how those chairs she just HAD to have for $500 are just lined up sitting against the wall instead of at an actual dining table. More proof she buys shit just for the sake of buying shit.

She did make bath salts that she posted on her shop's IG and they look like crap. Didn't bother coloring them or anything, just tossed bath salts into cheap plastic skulls and pumpkins. I don't know how she plans on packaging those, but she didn't pack them full to the top so they're going to go EVERYWHERE in shipping even if she shrink wraps them. Girl has a lot to learn if she thinks she's going to start selling bath and body crap.

I see she still didn't get the new fridge she just had to have. Guess she couldn't get approved for a Best Buy card :rofl:
I noticed the fridge looked the same too. I guess it’s not a priority during Halloween season because decor is
more important.

Brenda took what she wanted again. Hilarious. I guess she didn’t make the scene she said she would.

When you use up the gas… you fill up the tank. That’s simple.

She really tries to justify everything she does to herself.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LOL Estate Sale Brenda is such a perfect username :rofl:

She acted like it was the end of the world when the other fridge came broken. They must not have needed a new one that badly since they've still got the same one. So it's not like it was broken, Bridgette was just whining that she wanted a new one. I also noticed they've done absolutely nothing to the kitchen, and that was one of the rooms she was bitching about the most. It's also going to be the most expensive to renovate, and I think she's finally realizing that :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kitchens are expensive and they have already run through their money. It’s too bad because her kitchen
reno might have been interesting if it was done right.

Return to “Bridgette Turco”