Michel Janse Part 4: The Rebound Era

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Re: Michel Janse Part 4: The Rebound Era

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

Did Michel really make a Tik tok calling brown pants “fun and crazy” and asking where they are acceptable to wear 🥲 girl don’t those pants fit the Nancy drew Parisian vibes you so desperately crave ?!

Lovelylu
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelylu »

Issiedarling_1 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:32 am
Did Michel really make a Tik tok calling brown pants “fun and crazy” and asking where they are acceptable to wear 🥲 girl don’t those pants fit the Nancy drew Parisian vibes you so desperately crave ?!
Dude wtf. She has to be trolling. They’re just regular old dress pants in brown.

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

Post by Littlesparkle41 »

Jordy making it Instagram official on his end today. It makes me laugh to think that Michel never has to worry about another woman chasing after her man especially with him being in the spotlight because no other woman wants him. She can have him, his van and his germs all to herself
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CoyoteFox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CoyoteFox »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:40 pm
Jordy making it Instagram official on his end today. It makes me laugh to think that Michel never has to worry about another woman chasing after her man especially with him being in the spotlight because no other woman wants him. She can have him, his van and his germs all to herself
I mean, someone else actually wanted Brook, so who knows? There might be another human out there that thinks Jordy is attractive too. Not me, but somebody. lmao

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
at least hes honest with the "very quickly" also lol at the recicled pictures.
and girl i thought you were still doing solo life because you are ldr, now you are doing life by his side huahahahahahaaha we loooove a contraddicting queen 😍

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

CoyoteFox wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:50 pm
Littlesparkle41 wrote:
I mean, someone else actually wanted Brook, so who knows? There might be another human out there that thinks Jordy is attractive too. Not me, but somebody. lmao
Lmao. If you look at Michel’s wedding photos where Brook is cleaned up (no mustache or mullet) I actually think he’s attractive. Waaay more than Jordy but I get what you’re saying.

Hi2022
Informer
Informer

Post by Hi2022 »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:27 pm
CoyoteFox wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:50 pm

Lmao. If you look at Michel’s wedding photos where Brook is cleaned up (no mustache or mullet) I actually think he’s attractive. Waaay more than Jordy but I get what you’re saying.
Yes he’s definitely more attractive and cleaner looking, that’s for sure.

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

Those are the romantic pictures they announce their relationship with? One where she is on a phone in what looks like a dirty frat house and one of their butts where she is grouching because she’s too tall to walk with his arm over his shoulders. It looks painfully awkward. They BOTH posted the butt picture. Why?

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

pettycrimes wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:04 pm
Littlesparkle41 wrote:
at least hes honest with the "very quickly" also lol at the recicled pictures.
and girl i thought you were still doing solo life because you are ldr, now you are doing life by his side huahahahahahaaha we loooove a contraddicting queen 😍
literallyyyy she's doing life with him??? super casual, michel. not overly attached at all.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Dibs wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:06 pm
Those are the romantic pictures they announce their relationship with? One where she is on a phone in what looks like a dirty frat house and one of their butts where she is grouching because she’s too tall to walk with his arm over his shoulders. It looks painfully awkward. They BOTH posted the butt picture. Why?
because theyre suuuuper quirkyyy and different

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

Did anyone notice that after someone here mentioned Michel having a lot of pics with Brook on her IG she deleted most of them?! I thought she no longer sought mean comments, looked at websites and gave up being a people pleaser. Girl please

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

Issiedarling_1 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:40 pm
Did anyone notice that after someone here mentioned Michel having a lot of pics with Brook on her IG she deleted most of them?! I thought she no longer sought mean comments, looked at websites and gave up being a people pleaser. Girl please
I never believe a word she says..

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

It’s wild to me how fast her subscriber count is growing. She is almost at 150k and she was at 140k not too long ago so she’s getting thousands every week. I assume people are finding her from her divorce videos which she obviously strategically filmed.

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Dibs wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:06 pm
they both posted the same exact pictures 😭 probably because they met a handful of times haha
Issiedarling_1 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:40 pm
oh she reads, or someone does for her. she mirrors our conversations all the time. we bring up an issue, she tackles it by giving senseless excuses that are out of context on her socials but not on here. shes a full time liar like its her job, i dont believe a word that comes out of her mouth anymore. her quirky goofy annoying faces arent masking how shes actually underneath.

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:50 pm
It’s wild to me how fast her subscriber count is growing. She is almost at 150k and she was at 140k not too long ago so she’s getting thousands every week. I assume people are finding her from her divorce videos which she obviously strategically filmed.
i wouldnt put it past her to buy them tbh. whats her appeal at this point? like i get watching and critiquing, as a social media phenomenon its interesting. but her content? stale

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

pettycrimes wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:55 pm
Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:50 pm
i wouldnt put it past her to buy them tbh. whats her appeal at this point? like i get watching and critiquing, as a social media phenomenon its interesting. but her content? stale
Ohh interesting thought on her purchasing them. I could see that. She mentioned in 2021 how a brand told her it would take her 2 years to hit 150k and they were disappointed in her growth and then now all of sudden it’s “fixed” and she’s growing rapidly. There’s no appeal, I feel like even new subscribers would be able to see how fake she is and pick up on her weird nervous quirks and habits. I watch so many YouTubers and don’t have nearly as many (if any at all!) negative thoughts about them as I do Michel

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:03 pm
pettycrimes wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:55 pm

Ohh interesting thought on her purchasing them. I could see that. She mentioned in 2021 how a brand told her it would take her 2 years to hit 150k and they were disappointed in her growth and then now all of sudden it’s “fixed” and she’s growing rapidly. There’s no appeal, I feel like even new subscribers would be able to see how fake she is and pick up on her weird nervous quirks and habits. I watch so many YouTubers and don’t have nearly as many (if any at all!) negative thoughts about them as I do Michel
exactly it is quite puzzling. the growth in the subscription boxes/thrifting/nutrition-health content period: i get. during the divorce proceedings, i get. but now? beside the niche group of this thread finding details and wrongdoings in her actions kinda monitoring her, im not seeing where the current growth comes from. maybe its mean but im genuinely curious because there is no substance to her content, theres no actual demand. the travel vlogs are not informative, the hauls repetitive. the apartment content is so void of any personality. she stopped talking about the divorce and the hints about jordy are not enough to be juicy to her regular or new viewers. i wonder what her management or agents say during those "meetings"

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

pettycrimes wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 pm
Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:03 pm

exactly it is quite puzzling. the growth in the subscription boxes/thrifting/nutrition-health content period: i get. during the divorce proceedings, i get. but now? beside the niche group of this thread finding details and wrongdoings in her actions kinda monitoring her, im not seeing where the current growth comes from. maybe its mean but im genuinely curious because there is no substance to her content, theres no actual demand. the travel vlogs are not informative, the hauls repetitive. the apartment content is so void of any personality. she stopped talking about the divorce and the hints about jordy are not enough to be juicy to her regular or new viewers. i wonder what her management or agents say during those "meetings"
Another thing on top of what you said (which I agree with!) is she never asks people to subscribe anymore. She used to *all the time* in her older videos. I’m like does she not need it anymore because she’s buying them instead. Suspicious 🤔

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:11 pm
pettycrimes wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 pm

Another thing on top of what you said (which I agree with!) is she never asks people to subscribe anymore. She used to *all the time* in her older videos. I’m like does she not need it anymore because she’s buying them instead. Suspicious 🤔
maybe subconsciously she realizes theres not much to subscribe for 😅

Setsenia
Talker
Talker

Post by Setsenia »

Tbh with the size of his concerts, I didn't get the impression he was struggling at all. But he does probably live well below his means, which is a bit refreshing, aside from the $400 shirt.

Return to “Michel Janse”