Post by handmadedolly »

Don't even get me started on the middle one... :roll:

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissChievous

Post by handmadedolly »

LMAO I just realized I've been blocked from her page for making a constructive, coherent, anything but rude comment about her ordeal with L'Occitane.

I am done with her.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

nothingwrong wrote:Image

Don't even get me started on the middle one... :roll:
What's with the super fat liner on youtube, anyway? My theory is that all those "gurus" can't draw a fine line, that's why they draw big chunky bars around their eyes. I've always worn a very thin liquid eyeliner and was really surprised to see 95% of youtubers doing the opposite.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I don't understand why she posted this video since her eye is not visible in 90% of the video, only her dry maturing forehead?!

CMonroe

Post by CMonroe »

I knew the bangs had a purpose.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

CMonroe wrote:I knew the bangs had a purpose.
Eureka!

Throne
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Throne »

Well this is awkward. NaturallybelleXO made the EXACT SAME tutorial in August and its generated two million views. I only noticed it because on the side bar of her video and had the exact same style of thumbnail.

In the other girl's video, she does 9 looks rather than 12 and 7 out of the 9 mentioned looked exactly the same as in Julia's video. She goes so far as to putting first three the exact same order. Also both start off on the same eye, film in the same technique and switch to the other eye to do the more bold looks. The only difference is the names they used for them and Julia added in a few more unwearable "artsy" ones. Seriously who would put lip gloss on their eyelids; is she joking? Does she not realize certain things dont belong around your eyes? It will also make the eyeliner crease in a matter of minutes, who would want that look, photo shoot or not? You would have to constantly keep re-smudging it, not to mention it looked completely hideous. This is why this chick gets swollen, infected eyes.

:roll: "IT WAS THE COMPANY'S FAULT!THEY GAVE ME CHEAP LIPGLOSS FOR MY EYES!!" :roll:

Its horribly obvious that she copied her.Whats worse is comparing the two videos, the other girl's technique is far better and neater than Julia's, not to mention the camera focuses on her eye the entire time rather than her forehead. Perhaps she wanted in on the 2 million views?

Oh and i loved when she said to "gently pull up your lid upwards" to her upper waterline and stretches the thing to the top of her eyebrow bone. So gentle... :?

glossbomb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glossbomb »

Love a girl who loves makeup. Love a girl who'll experiment with shapes, textures and colors. However-sadly unsubscribed to this girl when I google imaged "green eyeshadow looks" and saw an authentic pic of HER performing fellacio. I can't UNSEE this. I'm all for live and let live, but I prefer my gurus wholesome.

Post by Guest »

^^^ wtf?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

lol do not want to know what that's about.

All of these fresh and young tutorials she tries to do are so embarrassing. She photoshops the hell out of herself then you get to the video and there's nothing fresh and young about that face. The makeup is disgusting and heavy. I see she's capitalizing off of Rihanna and Shakira, after she first insults them for being naked. Yet she has no problem making money off of them and looks real makeup artists created.

I was looking at lucifersmydad facebook page and Julia was a total b*tch to the girl! Julia steals her makeup look to make money off of it on youtube, doesn't credit her until she's called out then has the gall to go and insult the real makeup artist. I've never come across such a foul person in the beauty community as she is, truly a bitter ugly woman.

bvv_
Learner
Learner

Post by bvv_ »

Umm, just cause I'm sick and I hate her, I need a link to that photo!

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

She probably got bangs so she could hide her massive mole and forehead wrinkles. I would if I had that stuff on my face.

I liked her engagement video because I'm of a similar mind. I don't plan on getting married unless I've been with a person for a very long time and I don't care about weddings or diamond rings.

Her comment about the L'Occitane product was uncalled for. She didn't need to tell people not to buy it because she was allergic. Maybe it was her knee-jerk reaction to the situation or maybe she was doing it for views.

Vojvodkinja
Debater
Debater

Post by Vojvodkinja »

glossbomb wrote:Love a girl who loves makeup. Love a girl who'll experiment with shapes, textures and colors. However-sadly unsubscribed to this girl when I google imaged "green eyeshadow looks" and saw an authentic pic of HER performing fellacio. I can't UNSEE this. I'm all for live and let live, but I prefer my gurus wholesome.
is THIS the pic you're referring to? :D
"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art." Ralph Waldo

glossbomb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glossbomb »

No-that's not the pic. Keep scrolling on the images. It's gross.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

glossbomb wrote:No-that's not the pic. Keep scrolling on the images. It's gross.

I can't really google from phone, can you send me the link to the picture as a private message, please?

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

Are we to find out that she had a sexy past heavier than Nic from Pixiwoo? LOL! I am not going to Google anything but I do not think that that eye belongs to Julia: she has much smaller and rather hooded eyes, just saying...

Vojvodkinja
Debater
Debater

Post by Vojvodkinja »

???

I'm trying my best, but the competition is too damn high!
"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art." Ralph Waldo

nooname
Debater
Debater

Post by nooname »

AAARRRRGGGHHH Vojvodkinja, in the pic you shared her strabismus is even more noticeable. It creeps me out!!! O_O

edited to add: that's a sh*tty makeup, sorry. My 3-year-old niece can do better!

glossbomb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glossbomb »

I'm a technological dunce. I have the image stored in my pics. Don't know how to post on this website. Plus I feel badly enough letting the cat out of the bag. I wouldn't have mentioned it if she wasn't some sort of role model for young girls. I actually saw the pic on Yahoo images with "green eyeshadow looks" in the search engine. Don't type her name. Just keep scrolling until you find. I think it's 3 or 4 pages in.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

glossbomb wrote:I'm a technological dunce. I have the image stored in my pics. Don't know how to post on this website. Plus I feel badly enough letting the cat out of the bag. I wouldn't have mentioned it if she wasn't some sort of role model for young girls. I actually saw the pic on Yahoo images with "green eyeshadow looks" in the search engine. Don't type her name. Just keep scrolling until you find. I think it's 3 or 4 pages in.
Um, I call bullshit. I did exactly what you said and got nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Julia Graf”