Shaniis World

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaniis World

Post by Duckduckgoss »

and the tea tray thing is absolutely tragic. get a god damn plate!!!!!! who puts food on a tray it's not a plate ffs. they are at the bottomless pit of society. i think they will all stay together, as they need a joint income coming into the house. on their own none of them would survive on their minimum wages. Which is going to be interesting :)

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

I’ve had a look on Twitter and only found a profile which shows shani promoting hoodies and T-shirts! I found it strange that on Eid day they were bothered about their desi Nashta rather than going to mosque to pray EId!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Type in shaniis world scroll down to the 3rd video it says watch on periscope look at the state of these hood rats

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

wait till these comments get deleted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sushi1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sushi1 »

It looks like they’re so desperate for content right now every blog almost is the entire family going to primark, don’t see them buying anything but just picking things and trying on

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

shaniifan1 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:07 am
Celtic1 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:13 am

Why would I be saying that I don't watch Shaanis World anymore due to its content, that it's repetitive and boring if I was a family member!!!!!?
Whenever someone on this forum questions the authenticity of rumours of: Second wedding, Kids, Gay, Sexual harassment, etc...all of a sudden we are family members!!! odd hey?

I am just questioning if anything is true...that's all. We should never spread anything that is not correct or authentic.

All you can answer is "Oh which family member are you"
ah! another person in this thread that also has some sort of intelligence!

dont worry celtic, they wont listen! they also think i'm a family member because i seem to be backing them up :S

let me guess EXACTLY what they're thinking now. They probably think me and you are related and/or together trying to stop the hateful comments. Better yet, the cynic inside me is saying that they probably think that celtic is my second account! :rofl:

like you said "We should never spread anything that is not correct or authentic." it's hardly understood here unfortunately.

What gets me the most is the people that spew all this random stuff are the ones that watch EVERY SINGLE DAY! LOL! if you hate them so much why do you continue to watch them? it baffles the mind....
Why are you so worried what we’re thinking? 🤣

Saying we’re repetitive but your going on about the same thing aswel.. “why do you watch it everyday, why do you watch it everyday” I think most people on here watch it because of banter for here🤣🤣

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

most of the things they dont even buy or take it back for a tefund as they lie on everything else dodgy people
papa bear says we family we not ur family perv
stupid baldy man ur a buddha whos been sacked from ur job for messing about

Flowering-cactus1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flowering-cactus1 »

No one will present evidence of sexual harrasment claims because the women involved wouldnt want to jeopardize their cases. Only those women have the evidence. I know this for fact because i know people who worked at npower. Shani is not receptionist at npower his a security guard there his been that all his life. Just go into npower and ask for the security guard for those who want evidence. Papa bear was no engineer his been security guard all his life. He didnt retire, he got the sack because of all the sexual harasment cases and complaints. He was even caught taking pics on his phone of women in the building then one of his colleagues grassed on him. I cant say much about samira because i dont know her and she seems nice. But shani is using her for views for sure. She seems like she just wants to be married and accepted, which is fine if she was divorced before, i think every girl just wants that security so lets not criticise her because she does look nervous and forced to be on the yt. And for thosecsaying about evidence, what evidence has been presented to say my claims are lies. Do we need to post details of ex wifes name and address or child name and school. I feel its unfair to drag them into this because no doubt the exwife must have moved on and the poor daughter whose never known her dad, imagine people begin to tell her, it can trauma her.

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

Flowering-cactus1 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:50 am
No one will present evidence of sexual harrasment claims because the women involved wouldnt want to jeopardize their cases. Only those women have the evidence. I know this for fact because i know people who worked at npower. Shani is not receptionist at npower his a security guard there his been that all his life. Just go into npower and ask for the security guard for those who want evidence. Papa bear was no engineer his been security guard all his life. He didnt retire, he got the sack because of all the sexual harasment cases and complaints. He was even caught taking pics on his phone of women in the building then one of his colleagues grassed on him. I cant say much about samira because i dont know her and she seems nice. But shani is using her for views for sure. She seems like she just wants to be married and accepted, which is fine if she was divorced before, i think every girl just wants that security so lets not criticise her because she does look nervous and forced to be on the yt. And for thosecsaying about evidence, what evidence has been presented to say my claims are lies. Do we need to post details of ex wifes name and address or child name and school. I feel its unfair to drag them into this because no doubt the exwife must have moved on and the poor daughter whose never known her dad, imagine people begin to tell her, it can trauma her.
@shaniifan1 👆🏼Process this in your small brain.
Maybe read it over and over and over again😄 don’t come on this and bash people for not being intelligent after all you’ve took time out to read each and every single comment on here aswel..

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

As much as I like samira, I just don’t understand how mama has to show her how to fry an egg and you can clearly see she’s making it and then she plates it up and serves it and it’s ‘mashallah’ ‘fantastic’ when she didn’t even make it!!

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:07 am
Type in shaniis world scroll down to the 3rd video it says watch on periscope look at the state of these hood rats
I can’t find it, screen shot it so we all can find it!
And these sexual claims were they reported in the media?

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:03 am
Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:07 am
I can’t find it, screen shot it so we all can find it!
And these sexual claims were they reported in the media?
i just watched it the 2 brothers look very drunk and both fani and bk were swearing too talking garbage

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

bk matchstick and fani

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

3F580EC4-53A5-46D4-AE42-A76F9B174BBF.jpeg

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

bittertruth wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:56 am
3F580EC4-53A5-46D4-AE42-A76F9B174BBF.jpeg
Hahaha… the fans are going to be like
“This isn’t proof they drink” “this isn’t them” objection objection objection your honour 🤣🤣🤣🤣

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

Duckduckgoss wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:44 am
and the tea tray thing is absolutely tragic. get a god damn plate!!!!!! who puts food on a tray it's not a plate ffs. they are at the bottomless pit of society. i think they will all stay together, as they need a joint income coming into the house. on their own none of them would survive on their minimum wages. Which is going to be interesting :)
Not sure why they don’t even use their dining table. I saw it in one of their last vlogs when they had a dawat for their uncle, in their ‘outhouse’. Unless they’ve put it away because of the wedding stuff, but eating in trays on cushions in the living room is disgusting.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Ok peeps you need to go on Twitter and search shannis world. There is a few periscope lives on their and they truly are trash! Swearing left right and centre, no respect for women and just total chavs

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:24 am
Ok peeps you need to go on Twitter and search shannis world. There is a few periscope lives on their and they truly are trash! Swearing left right and centre, no respect for women and just total chavs
They have no respect for women, BK is talking to several girls on live and speaking to them like trash. Smoking, drinking undercover!

Sarah Haider
Learner
Learner

Post by Sarah Haider »

Someone needs to screen record this stuff before they take it down.

They've gone from saying effing this and effing that to using Islamic praises in every other sentence.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

The rumours of Samira having son appear to be true. Her insta is private but someone put her insta account on you tube! She has alot of pics with a boy on there. This family needs to be open and honest with their viewers!!

Return to “Shaniis World”