Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Naomi1999hart
Talker
Talker

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by Naomi1999hart »

Pissing myself at her last video ImageImageImageImageImageImage go and get a job, nah Lucy you go get a job.. oh and once again Lucy NOONE spoke about your child, just his well-being.. you on the other hand are a full blown bully babe by bringing someones miscarriages into something then saying it’s their fault.. in that case it’s your fault you are a dirty stupid little tramp ya weasel Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by Undercover239 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:51 pm
Secretcrush wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:39 pm
She is NOT inhaling the vape 😆 😂 🤣
I said that to her earlier on her live and she said her friends told her if it comes out her nose she has inhaled it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are just as stupid as her
I saw that I’m not sure if you got blocked but did you hear someone after said I work in a vape shop and it coming out your nose doesn’t mean you’ve inhaled it and she blocked them and said well my mates been smoking for years so she knows more then you 😂😂😂 like the girl works in a vape shop a shop that smokes lol so I think she has more knowledge then Lucy’s friends that probs only smoke when they have a drink lol

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Can't cope with the hypocrisy from her 'go look after your kids, go get a job' how about you practice what you preach babe and you to do those 2 things 😅 3 months in my job and I've already been promoted to supervisor, and my child is still in my care.... I know who's winning here babe and it isn't you 😘

sae3005
Debater
Debater

Post by sae3005 »

Naomi1999hart wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:59 pm
Pissing myself at her last video ImageImageImageImageImageImage go and get a job, nah Lucy you go get a job.. oh and once again Lucy NOONE spoke about your child, just his well-being.. you on the other hand are a full blown bully babe by bringing someones miscarriages into something then saying it’s their fault.. in that case it’s your fault you are a dirty stupid little tramp ya weasel Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who's page is that on

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41913 :cuted:

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”