Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by tar »

Please continue here. :toss:

Thread 3: viewtopic.php?t=41830
Thread 2: viewtopic.php?t=38247
Thread 1: https://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=37321

Thread title credit goes to: Tigrlilly11 and Dreamcatcher99 :cong:

Do you know what is under a pony tail? An ARSE HOLE

Credit to: chipn dip :cong:

You ladies are the best! :hail:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by tar »

Our posters want to know:

WHY ARE YOU DELETING COMMENTS?
Where’s the Tezzzzzzlllaaa?
Where’s the baby bump?
Where’s your husband?
Where’s your ring? You only wear it part of the time.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Re: Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by Chillout-00 »

Lol this is to funny!!! Angie look at all the attention!!

Jade02014
Informer
Informer

Post by Jade02014 »

Did you guys read the comments? I feel it’s Angela responding or maybe just someone who loves to follow her. She went on and on.

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

She’s so full of phony tales, really??? we all know she bought the roses for herself & pretty sure she falls in the single mother category!!!!

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Lol like every other pic no kids or husband around her. She must be so lonely. If she is so worried about keeping her kids private and not even posting pic of her and her family on Mother’s Day then she should delete all the pics she has up of them.

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

I personally think she lost custody of her aria and Noah when’s the last time we saw them

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

she is posting the same packaging that is from her damn haul 🤣 like girl… we know you keep the bags and are so obsessed with the packaging like a broke bitch.

that’s like me having my gucci bag that my slides came in on display… a bag is not decor 😭

you didn’t get more stuff from that store.. stop fronting.
itsmiishy :love2:

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

We all know that bag and those boxes are empty. She bought those cheap flowers for her self and she already had that candle you can see if you look that’s it’s used and almost empty

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

Chelseap1 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:38 pm
We all know that bag and those boxes are empty. She bought those cheap flowers for her self and she already had that candle you can see if you look that’s it’s used and almost empty
lmao moving stuff around like props on a movie set.. FAKE
itsmiishy :love2:

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

Post by WhitneySaylor26 »

Wow! That pic of hers couldn’t get anymore pathetic! Why would you even put that up?! I agree- bag/boxes definitely empty, and a burnt candle?! Lol looooord!

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I know this is so irrelevant but I don't think I've ever seen her vlog in her videos with a mask on. Trashy

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

itsmiishy wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:37 pm
she is posting the same packaging that is from her damn haul 🤣 like girl… we know you keep the bags and are so obsessed with the packaging like a broke bitch.

that’s like me having my gucci bag that my slides came in on display… a bag is not decor 😭

you didn’t get more stuff from that store.. stop fronting.
Just like the school-age girls who would keep the Chanel ribbons, mind you she does have the mentality of a school-age girl, so there is that, lol.

The things she should be proud of are nowhere to be seen, i.e. her family.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Her living room looks so plain. She has a cheap looking coffee table, but those roses scream Bryan. Inquiring minds want to know. Was it Bryan or the guy from the balenciaga store lmfao because it def wasn’t justy dusty. He’s been long gone.

I love the new thread title!! Delusional dutchess of Whittier, what will you give us to work with this week? Hopefully a lot of dumb shit like always 🤪

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

yep, Justy left her in the dusty, run, run & never look back for the witch of Whittier will so attack!! .. apparently she’s ran out of material if that’s what she’s posting now & what’s w/ the fixation w/ the B bags & boxes??? it’s like her high for a few days then what’s next?? She cares more for those stupid bags than the baby she WAS carrying, she’s literally Insane!!!

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

When she likes something, she always over wears it, over uses it, she just shows it over and over. Right now those poor bags are her victim. I’m sure she puts them next to her while she takes a dump 😂😂😂 this chick would rather post empty bags and boxes on her coffee table than a picture of her kids or something meaningful. Oh I forgot, those bags are meaningful to her, they make her feel valuable. 🤡🤡

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Prepare for her to start showing her kids nonstop after reading All these comments lol

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Unless Angela you did lose custody of all of your children??? Did you Angela, did you lose custody??

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Angel game= Bryan and now the roses?????does his parents know that she is in their neck of the woods??? Delusional duchess of Whittier…..she won’t be there much longer unless Bryan is helping her…a little birdie said that tax money is running very low

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Moves to Whittier, gets an abortion, does a roses post on ig, goes to a baseball game = BRYAN 100000%

Return to “Angie Crystal”