Courtney Lurae Part 7: I’m Getting New “Bewbs” In 2022

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney Lurae Part 7: I’m Getting New “Bewbs” In 2022

Post by tar »

She wants people to look at her new boobs. Like I said she is foolish. Women don’t care about another woman’s boobs. She said
she’s going to show her hauls there. I watch Courtney for trash entertainment. That’s it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her hauls that she promises and then never shows lol. That "Truly" stuff is so outrageously overpriced for what it is.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Good old Courtney…… she promises stuff and never delivers.

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

Courtney doesn’t understand the concept of a button up shirt after surgery. It’s all an excuse so she can be LOOK AT ME in her surgical bra. If she covers it then how will she feel special?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She must not own such a thing as a button up shirt. :rofl:
That’s a foreign concept to her. It’s a tee or a the surgical bra. That’s it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

All she's doing are those stupid mesh/fishnet shirts now. Because even though she can put a shirt on now, you apparently still need to be able to see her bra :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:rofl: I know. She’s obsessed with people seeing her bra and her boobs. :rofl:

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

Can someone explain to old Court that she’s not married, so she can stop calling her baby daddy her husband? She’d have to give up all that taxpayer $$ that funds her tits, MJ and crap clothing hauls if she got married. If she wants to call him husband so badly, she should go out and get a job. Shake those new boobs at Hooters or something and bring in an honest living, then get hitched. Do they even make wedding dresses with pot leaves on them? I can imagine her Dolls Kill wedding aesthetic now….

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmaoooo I remember her saying when her cousin got married that she wants to do a barn wedding like they did. I can't understand how she's all about the country bumpkin lifestyle, yet keeps trying to act like she's a teenage punk rocker :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder where Courtney says she is living? Where Mike pretends to be living? If those two ever get caught for all the fraud that
they have pulled through the years on the government Courtney will be in big trouble. She’s lucky nobody that lives around her
hasn’t turned her and her “husband” in. Anyone who watches her knows she has been with Mike forever and she has been
committing fraud the whole time too.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can remember when all she talked about was getting married to Mike. While she’s definitely a country bumpkin she tries to
pretend that she’s living back in the 90’s again. She’s into mesh, skulls and rock music. Mike wouldn’t marry her butt so she just pretends now.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

When I originally looked into it, her address was their house that they rent, and he was using his mom's address to get anything in his name. So she's most likely saying she's a single mom with 2 kids so she can get all the benefits she can. My question is, how do they think she's making rent when she doesn't work? Or is that a section 8 house, too?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Maybe that house is a Section 8 house? If it is and Courtney gets caught she will owe some serious money back. All of the EBT she
used to show, scripts for practically nothing, free medical and dental and cash to live on. All while living with her “husband” and
baby daddy who is paid a union wage. There’s something wrong with that picture.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's exactly why she has to drive so far to go to the dentist - because she's on state insurance and has to go to where they will take that certain insurance. Probably why she hasn't continued keeping up with her teeth, either. They'll only do so much and then stuff that isn't covered comes out of your own pocket. I'm sure they told her they could have redone all her front teeth, but instead she's got fake ones that don't match the color of her other ones.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

As much money as they have saved by cheated the system…. Courtney could have had some nice dental work done. She doesn’t
take care of her teeth though. I see signs of neglect in her dentition all of the time. I would be happy if I was getting most of my
dental, medical and prescription free. All she has to do is drive a little to a provider. She even bitches about free healthcare and
dental care.

She bitches because she has nothing going on in her life. Right now she has her new boobs. Yesterday, I caught her saying they didn’t look big enough in the black mesh top she had on. :rofl:

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

tar wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:07 am
As much money as they have saved by cheated the system…. Courtney could have had some nice dental work done. She doesn’t
take care of her teeth though. I see signs of neglect in her dentition all of the time. I would be happy if I was getting most of my
dental, medical and prescription free. All she has to do is drive a little to a provider. She even bitches about free healthcare and
dental care.

She bitches because she has nothing going on in her life. Right now she has her new boobs. Yesterday, I caught her saying they didn’t look big enough in the black mesh top she had on. :rofl:
that didn't take long, but you also predicted that she would feel that way

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She rearranged and said they look great. I caught her saying it though. I bet she can’t whine about it much because she spent money on them and has bragged about how great they are. I think they look proportional but they aren’t what she asked for.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she kept saying that they look "enormous in person" but she doesn't know why they don't look big on camera lol. Because they aren't. Your doctor was smart and didn't bolt basketballs onto a skeletal woman. She should be happy he didn't listen to what she wanted.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t have the enormous boobs she requested. What she has looks good for her size. She needs to realize she is skeletal. A
woman with no adipose tissue on her body will not have huge breasts. IRL, Courtney had no breasts because she doesn’t eat
anymore. As she lost weight she lost breast tissue until she was flat. When she didn’t wear certain bras she was flat. Enormous
boobs would look ridiculous and over time would really cause her to have back pain issues.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

I scrolled as far as I could down this person’s Insta feed to see if I could find their “attractive” era, but all I saw was someone wearing circus clown thickness makeup.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”