Courtney Lurae Part 7: I’m Getting New “Bewbs” In 2022

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney Lurae Part 7: I’m Getting New “Bewbs” In 2022

Post by tar »

Don’t tell Courtney because she’s convinced that every man wants her. :tchin:
She probably looked good enough when she younger and doesn’t realize how poorly she’s aged.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

When she posts pics from her "dancer" days, those are the only ones where I think she looked good. She had a cute face when it was full and she looked healthy. Now she's got wrinkles from smoking for so long, her eyes are all sunken in and her face is skeletal because of those sunk-in cheeks. Not to mention the teeth.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She looked pretty young back then. She looked healthy. Now she looks bad and beaten down now. The skeletal look is very jarring.
So many wrinkles for her age and horrible teeth. There’s no excuse. I know she had a bad drug problem but she has had the money
to fix her teeth and won’t. I don’t know what Courtney sees when she looks in the mirror but it isn’t what everyone else sees.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

not wishing to be rude but she looks like a crackhead

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

chipn dip wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:06 am
not wishing to be rude but she looks like a crackhead
Yeah, she looks like she still has a problem with substances. She says she doesn’t anymore but she looks it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well she threw on a bikini today and probably shouldn't be out of that surgical bra yet because her boobs look hard as rocks lol! They honestly look better in the surgical bra than out of it. She thinks she's hot stuff, though. She's also attacking Dolls Kill again.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw her earlier today in the bikini posts and she doesn’t look good because she hasn’t settled at all because the implants were still
apparent in her armpit and other places. She’s so desperate to show off but she just can’t wait until she heals and settles. Her
outfit was tacky the way she put it together. The woman has no style. It’s a good thing she doesn’t have a job because she can’t
make it in the real world. I didn’t see the part where she’s attacking Dolls Kill again. What is wrong with her? Can’t she just be happy?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Dolls Kill was early this morning - she apparently responded to their shipping email (which they'll never see) calling them all kinds of names saying their company is bullshit and the warehouse people need to get their shit together because her orders are always late.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She used the ties to draw that top tight together didn’t she? Poor Courtney looks and sounds ridiculous.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

is she hoping for some free stuff from dollskill? does she know they are sooo 2018? lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Courtney has always been behind the times in fashion. She’s always hoping a company will notice her complaints and give her something free.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She deleted her boob tik toks from yesterday. I wonder why?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I was going to ask you. I thought maybe I missed something. Didn’t she get the comments she expected or something? I never looked at her comments. That’s usually the best part.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Apparently Mike "got all new teeth" today. It must be dentures, right? He had some teeth missing. Though if they're ALL new wouldn't they have had to yank his teeth beforehand? She hasn't mentioned that at all. And they wouldn't have done the yanking and then the dentures all in one appointment. He drove himself so he certainly didn't have any extensive work done today. I'm waiting for her to show them because I want to see if it's a half-assed job like her mouth is lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She will have to show him off. I am kind of waiting to see. Surely he went to decent dentist but knowing them they spent all their
extra cash on boobs and Mike doesn’t have his portion of the bill to pay a decent dentist. Hopefully he didn’t go to a hack.

Those two are a pair. Fake teeth and fake boobs. I was going to say something else but I won’t.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well she hasn't shown him yet. Maybe they didn't turn out great :rofl: Surely he must have awesome dental insurance with his union job, no? I am guessing he's one of those that doesn't want it taken out of his check every week so I guess we'll see how great his teeth turned out :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She is outside all the time now lol. But odd to me that she's doing unboxing videos on tik tok. Not really the platform for it. And that makeup collection came out months ago and got terrible reviews. All she got was a lip gloss and a brush, why did she have to do a video?

And why is she all of a sudden into Stranger Things? I've been watching that show since it started and I've never once heard her talk about it :rofl: Those stupid stamps on her brow bones make it look like she's got some sort of sores there.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

When she was talking about those stamps you couldn’t even tell what they were. :rofl: If she wasn’t so lazy I would think she’s
going to start linking stuff on TikTok to make money in the future. When she pulled out that red gloss, my first thought was she is
not going to wear that color. Then Courtney admitted she wouldn’t. She’s such a fail but she’s entertaining to watch. I can’t believe
she actually covered up her bra this time. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh now I know why - all the Stranger Things MAC stuff is 50% off now :rofl: I wonder why she didn't get the eyeshadow palettes?

She wore a shirt finally! But then later on she's in the bra in her bathroom, it looks like the damn lights are off, and she's supposedly part of the Truly ambassador program now. Why are you filming review videos for a company in the dark? I don't know if I'd want to rub something that looks that greasy all over my chest, but okay...she's probably gonna get more blackheads now from that LOL

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I meant to say later on Instagram, not tik tok lol. She was on IG last night doing the Truly video. I swear she only got the chest cream so she could do this stupid video. They have boob cream too, I'm sure that's coming next :rofl:

Return to “Courtney Lurae”