ChayTheBeggingSpendingGrifter (Part 4)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ChayTheBeggingSpendingGrifter (Part 4)

Post by tar »

That’s something that I don’t understand either. If they are moving….. why does she need all of this stuff for the RV? She keeps
begging for stuff for a place that she is leaving….. in theory. Make it make sense. Realistically….. that RV isn’t moving. She will be
lucky if she can even sell it. Why is she begging for stuff for it? She’s just going to leave it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If anything, she could sell it for parts. That's about it. She says it doesn't even start so unless she wants to get a tow truck to tow it out of there, who knows. She'll have to at least get it off the lot or they'll continue charging her the rent for it.

If she knew how to do anything, she could have just built a simple bedframe. That one she ripped out of there just looked like friggin plywood.

They were in a car in that bed frame video, with the dogs. Is she renting a car now?! She was the one driving so it wasn't an Uber. Plus I don't think many Uber drivers would want 2 dogs in their car lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t watched TikTok. Chay is not the brightest thing. The people that tell her how great she’s doing ….. are they for real? I wonder about some of them. It’s okay to encourage someone but they have been watching her for months. She keeps making really
poor life decisions and they keep encouraging her. None of them ever question her. Why? I would question you if I thought you
were making a bad decision. You could still do whatever but I would at least voice concern. These people just blow smoke up her …

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's what concerns me the most lol. Why are there so many people supporting her actions? I hope more people will start to realize because surely seeing her buy stupid crap with this Go Fund Me money instead of actually using it to move will open some of their eyes.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I would love to know how much money she’s already taken out of the GFM account.

She will probably still be sitting in that RV if she doesn’t make some serious moves and start getting out.
Either sell that RV to someone who wants to leave it in that RV park or sell it for parts or scrap,
Rent a U-Haul and move while she still has some cash.
She won’t ever get $15,000 in my opinion in donations. She’s done great in raising what she has in donations.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wish it would show the people contributing to it how much she's already taken out. That should be a feature that they add lol

starsandgalaxies123
Talker
Talker

Post by starsandgalaxies123 »

May 5, 2022
by Ashley Moore, Organizer
Hey everyone… I wanted to jump on and give an update real quick… but before I do that I wanted to thank everyone who showed support to Chay for this huge move. We are still very far from the goal but it’s kind people that have taken the time to donate, like, comment or even share that helps Chay move to a safe area surrounded by her chosen family to get the love & support she so desperately needs.

We wanted to also update y’all that the funds that have been donated so far are being saved toward trying to fix the RV, they will still have a place to stay while they take the long trip up to Wisconsin & still have somewhere to call home until Chay can find permanent housing.

If y’all could keep sharing the GFM so we can help Chay get out of south Louisiana & get to Wisconsin hopefully before the summer ends. Chay needs to get out ASAP especially with hurricane season coming up fast.

Again we cannot thank you enough for all the donations this far! You guys are truly amazing & you have no idea how much this truly helps this amazing single mom. Love y’all

Update on the gofound me. Other than Ashley I wonder who Chay chosen family is

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So that money is supposedly to fix the RV? The way she has talked about it, it seems like that RV is a lost cause. Is she planning on driving it up to this girl's property and then just living there? It seems so counter-productive to me to sink money into that thing.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So an RV that Chay has said in the past that is not fixable is going to be fixed and driven from LA to WI? I don’t know if that’s such
a great idea. I doubt that thing will make the trip. This is essentially the middle of May. They had ramp up the begging for
donations.

Why did Ashley need to make the point that all donated funds are being saved? Are people questioning what Chay is doing with the
GFM money?

starsandgalaxies123
Talker
Talker

Post by starsandgalaxies123 »

She just said on live that rv can’t run and she needs more donations to get fixed

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wonder if she has a back up plan if people don’t give the full amount she wants?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I missed her on live. I'm wondering how she thinks that's going to happen. She's going to have to have an auto shop tow it to their place and then probably charge thousands of dollars for what needs to be fixed. She would be better off junking that thing and buying a used mini van or something.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She complained that RV was a piece of junk when she bought it. Now she thinks it can be fixed and make that trip. She’s more optimistic and trusting than I am.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I have a feeling it's another way to weave more begging into her story. She'll "attempt" to get the thing fixed when in actuality she spends the money on something else. She'll say she gave them all this money to fix the RV but now it needs more parts and she can't afford it. There's always some new excuses for why she needs money.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I thought the same thing. Then I thought maybe I am just jaded. She’s always begging. She has begged for money for years then
funneled the money to something else. Usually something ridiculous….. expensive makeup in the same amount of cash she collected
and so on. She can never get enough cash.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

More videos. "Bed frame saga day two" - they're still in a car that she's driving. Looks like the bed frame is up, it's just one of those simple metal ones so I don't understand what wasn't fitting? She's excited about having "storage" room underneath it on that filthy carpet. And her mattress is FILTHY. Like, disgustingly filthy. I think she thinks by showing that it will make someone feel bad enough to buy her that $300 one she wants.

She put up a "poverty hack" video where she's got sheets or something covering leaks in the RV wall. Then her next video was her scrolling through her "updated Amazon wishlist" which conveniently now has insulation, tapes, Flex seal, all kinds of hole patching stuff at the top of it. Good move, Chay. Professional begging at its finest!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that someone asked her about the car she was driving in the comments of her TikTok. She didn’t answer. Her poverty hack
was definitely a play for more stuff and money. She’s a professional grifter. You have to give it to her. Her RV is nasty. That carpet
was so bad. Everything about her housekeeping is bad. I realize that the RV is old and small but she doesn’t keep it clean.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's so gross. It looks like it smells so bad in there. Factor in the dogs and pee pads and yeah - I would probably gag just walking into it lol. I am so curious about the car.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why wouldn’t she just answer about the car? It’s not that big of a deal is it? Unless she has had more access to a vehicle than she
let on.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She seems to be out and about and running a lot of errands lately, which she wasn't doing before. I think she either got a car or is renting one, which would be stupid because that's another ridiculous expense. Then again she's never been too smart with that stuff. I think it would be dumb to be letting dogs all over the back seat of a rented car, though. Unless she intends to destroy it and not pay for damages. She'll just make a video bitching like she did with the UHAUL.

Return to “TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli”