Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 11: My Son Lives At His Nans But At Least I Have 14K Fans

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 11: My Son Lives At His Nans But At Least I Have 14K Fans

Post by Doobadee33 »

Undercover239 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:29 am
Did everyone see the comments on that video? I see it’s been deleted now
Missed all the comments lol

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 11: My Son Lives At His Nans But At Least I Have 14K Fans

Post by Undercover239 »

This is what I managed to get last night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:34 am
Undercover239 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 1:29 am
Did everyone see the comments on that video? I see it’s been deleted now
Missed all the comments lol
I’ll message you them as they won’t let me put them all on here x

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

She makes all these posts to make herself feel better 😂 any aimed at us ‘trolls’ really don’t get to me at all so why’s she even bothering embarrassing herself and embarrassing her family 🫤 she says she has an army yet how many people actually comment on her pathetic posts. Geraldine’s grandson will be proud of her one day I’m sure 😂

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

I don’t know how to message

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Undercover239 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:44 am
She makes me laugh when she calls peoples fellas old men. End of the day there in a relationship, age is just a number. Where’s Lucy sat in her stinking flat with her flies that have made an appearance. I know for a fact if Johnny depp wanted me I wouldn’t say no because you’re too old. I was always told it was better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave.

Naomi1999hart
Talker
Talker

Post by Naomi1999hart »

Geraldines grandson deserves so much better than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

Chapter1 wrote:
Undercover239 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:44 am
She makes me laugh when she calls peoples fellas old men. End of the day there in a relationship, age is just a number. Where’s Lucy sat in her stinking flat with her flies that have made an appearance. I know for a fact if Johnny depp wanted me I wouldn’t say no because you’re too old. I was always told it was better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave.
Hahah honestly!!! Calls peoples fellas old men because she can’t get any guy her age or not to stay longer then a quick fuck ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

Secretcrush wrote:Lucy you say you support Johnny Depp when your actually like Amber false claims of DV ImageImageImage

IF ITS REMOTLY TRUE THEN WHY HAS YOUR MUM GOT L
I SWEAR Image YOUR A DIRTY SLUT, VILE LIAR

why do you want to make out you were beaten? what is actually wrong with you? Your scum I am a dv survivor and how you act around every man letting them in your house, meeting up with any man in a hotel room doesn't show fear sweetheart! Your the one that was a violent scum of a human, you aren't teaching your son anything your mum is doing your job and a far better job than you!
False allegations of DV
Fake pregnancy
False allegations to the police
Saying people are bullying yojr child when really everyone was worried about that boy till he got saved and put into your mother's care
Claimed your mum abused you!
What next licy? You are a dangerous little b@tch and I swear lucy keep going because one day no one is going to believe you if something ever happened to you not even your own mum because of how truly awful you have treated her and her grandson!
BTW you wouldn't have remembered being adopted you dumb b@itch clearly you think people are that stupid to think a baby is going to remember being adopted! Image male sense little girl
Her mum doesn't believe a word she says anyway

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

These are the ones that make me laugh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AJ__
Talker
Talker

Post by AJ__ »

That’s also why licey can only go into student nightclubs because if she went into a normal nightclub with actual men no guy would touch her with a ten foot barge pole. How she can even sit and say that she can get 100 guys is vile. You’re supposed to be a mum what on earth is she teaching her son. Sleep with anything with lack of hygiene, licey you have a fishy fanny, no hair at the back of your head, no figure at all like I know body isnt important but you literally resemble a man, your arse is flat as anything as are your boobs, your forehead is the size of a plane landing strip, covered in spots, flies in your home and you lost your son so who’s winning in life as it certainly isnt you.

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

You know what I've noticed? None of her ACTUAL friends seem to comment on her posts hyping her up, like P or B. It's always just random followers

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Dottodot2 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:02 am
You know what I've noticed? None of her ACTUAL friends seem to comment on her posts hyping her up, like P or B. It's always just random followers Image
It's funny the only people who comment are random followers 🤣🤣 never her "best mates"

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

She's just said she doesn't lie to SS about people's kids.... Yet she's falsely reported multiple people!
She even admitted to falsely reporting Jess!

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Dottodot2 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 am
She's just said she doesn't lie to SS about people's kids.... Yet she's falsely reported multiple people!
Jess and Ash!! Everytime she seems to fall put with someone she calls SS on them which is sick

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Dottodot2 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 am
Jess and Ash!! Everytime she seems to fall put with someone she calls SS on them which is sick
I've asked jess to send me the message where Lucy admitted to reporting her purely out of revenge, I'll post it on here once again when I get it

ccbteh12
Talker
Talker

Post by ccbteh12 »

Dottodot2 wrote:
You know what I've noticed? None of her ACTUAL friends seem to comment on her posts hyping her up, like P or B. It's always just random followers Image

Yes but surely something is fishy with B right?? Right?? Lol.. I think P is just stupid and similar to her but B.. no no no something is off there. I think she’s on here tbh

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

ccbteh12 wrote:
Dottodot2 wrote:

Yes but surely something is fishy with B right?? Right?? Lol.. I think P is just stupid and similar to her but B.. no no no something is off there. I think she’s on here tbh
B is deffo on here. P is only around when there's alcohol involved

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

Jess just sent me this. Little miss Lucy 'i don't lie to social about people' Carmody ImageImage

ccbteh12
Talker
Talker

Post by ccbteh12 »

Dottodot2 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:16 am
Jess just sent me this. Little miss Lucy 'i don't lie to social about people' Carmody ImageImage

Wow that’s unbelievably scary and low. This needs to be shared to the people on TikTok that still defend her.

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”