Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 11: My Son Lives At His Nans But At Least I Have 14K Fans

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 11: My Son Lives At His Nans But At Least I Have 14K Fans

Post by PokerFace01 »

She’s gonna get under one next weekend
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 11: My Son Lives At His Nans But At Least I Have 14K Fans

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Its actually embarrassing how she goes on she is a grown adult and she is talking about sleeping around like its ok when she hasn't even got her son in her care. I'm sure social services will love these TT as it shows to me anyway thay she puts men above her son and if she can have random men at her house for sex I wonder if she was doing it while L lived there and thats a massive child safety concern in socials eyes random men you don't k ow coming and sleeping at your house 🙄

markb189205
Learner
Learner

Post by markb189205 »

Wonder who all the boys are in the pics on her wall Image

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

markb189205 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 am
Wonder who all the boys are in the pics on her wall Image

Her prey 😂. Looks rotten when she’s in a come down doesn’t she. Walk on nursery run the state of her hoody 🤢

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Why does she always say people say she is on drugs because she is skinny? No people say your on drugs from your extreme behavior!! I personally don't think she is on drugs I think she is just a fuck up that should of got left dribbling down her mom's leg or chin. Iv never come across anyone that's so self-obsessed but there's actually nothing to be obsessed about she is so fucking UGLY and her personality is even uglier

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Post by Rw94 »

Anyone noticed how her post about what people have allegedly said ARE things people have said on here but she's just completely twisted them or missed the point completely 😂 thinks people are hung up on her being vegetarian. Lucy hun no one cares if you're vegetarian, the veggie sausages don't offend anyone.

ccbteh12
Talker
Talker

Post by ccbteh12 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:19 am
Why does she always say people say she is on drugs because she is skinny? No people say your on drugs from your extreme behavior!! I personally don't think she is on drugs I think she is just a fuck up that should of got left dribbling down her mom's leg or chin. Iv never come across anyone that's so self-obsessed but there's actually nothing to be obsessed about she is so fucking UGLY and her personality is even uglier

I don’t believe she’s on drugs either. I kinda see why people think it but I believe she’s just THAT messed up in head people think it. Ew

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:19 am
I don’t think she’s on drugs just know she comes on here to read about herself so might aswell give her something to read and more shitty pathetic content 😂

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Rude cow!! The girl was only saying that's what she was doing also and you reply like this?! No wonder no one likes you horse face bitch!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mamazeeta
Learner
Learner

Post by Mamazeeta »

Poor girl got her throat jumped down because Lucy can’t comprehend a conversation, sat on live with that B girl just now, laughing her head off in that pink dressing gown, eating loads of popcorn 🤔
no hesitation to put that in her gob is there 🙃

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Mamazeeta wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:08 pm
Poor girl got her throat jumped down because Lucy can’t comprehend a conversation, sat on live with that B girl just now, laughing her head off in that pink dressing gown, eating loads of popcorn 🤔
no hesitation to put that in her gob is there 🙃
But she "struggles to eat" 🤔😏 no horse face you just have the palate of a 5yr old .....

markb189205
Learner
Learner

Post by markb189205 »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Mamazeeta wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:08 pm
Poor girl got her throat jumped down because Lucy can’t comprehend a conversation, sat on live with that B girl just now, laughing her head off in that pink dressing gown, eating loads of popcorn Image
no hesitation to put that in her gob is there Image
But she "struggles to eat" ImageImage no horse face you just have the palate of a 5yr old .....
Qnd burping like a bloody pig

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

So she’s ordered MORE outfits for going out winder where all this money is coming from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Azalea_lou wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:47 pm
So she’s ordered MORE outfits for going out winder where all this money is coming from?

Prob the child benefit that she "sends to g"

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

Azalea_lou wrote:So she’s ordered MORE outfits for going out winder where all this money is coming from?

Probably the child benefit she's fraudulently claiming, or the child element on her UC oh let's not forget she's probably still not paying her rent

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41885 :toss:

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”