Modest Street: Part 2

Buzzbee
Learner
Learner

Re: Modest Street: Part 2

Post by Buzzbee »

newali wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:48 pm
Ok, can someone explain how you can see your voicenotes being forwarded or who they are sent to? :?

As far as I'm aware, when messages are 'forewarded' it is noted at the top of the message. But there is no way the 'original sender' can see if their messages have been sent elsewhere or who they are sent to. :|

Engagement levels must be low hence the bullying tactics restarted (with no evidence provided to back up claims as usual).... And here I was thinking she moved on to her new chapter post Ramadan, but nooo.... :roll:

Howr can u work out someone is panicking via a txt msg chat group.
Imagine ppl say loool all the time via txt but that dnt mean they are laughing on the other end of the phone.
I just found that snap unjustifiable but I also think she puts up these snaps every few days to get more clout.
Like she mentioned a friend being a snitch a while bl then mentioned it again then again and now again.
It baffles me why she doesn’t just say that story once and get on with it instead of bringing it up every few days.
It’s almost like people have moved on from the whole subject and she’s like “oh let me remind them agiain” and to try and embarrass Sodi over and over again. If sodi did do something ok it’s bad say ur peice tho and move on but to try and embarrass someone over and over and over again is unjustified at all cost and form

newali
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by newali »

Buzzbee wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 1:11 am
newali wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:48 pm
Ok, can someone explain how you can see your voicenotes being forwarded or who they are sent to? :?

As far as I'm aware, when messages are 'forewarded' it is noted at the top of the message. But there is no way the 'original sender' can see if their messages have been sent elsewhere or who they are sent to. :|

Engagement levels must be low hence the bullying tactics restarted (with no evidence provided to back up claims as usual).... And here I was thinking she moved on to her new chapter post Ramadan, but nooo.... :roll:

Howr can u work out someone is panicking via a txt msg chat group.
Imagine ppl say loool all the time via txt but that dnt mean they are laughing on the other end of the phone.
I just found that snap unjustifiable but I also think she puts up these snaps every few days to get more clout.
Like she mentioned a friend being a snitch a while bl then mentioned it again then again and now again.
It baffles me why she doesn’t just say that story once and get on with it instead of bringing it up every few days.
It’s almost like people have moved on from the whole subject and she’s like “oh let me remind them agiain” and to try and embarrass Sodi over and over again. If sodi did do something ok it’s bad say ur peice tho and move on but to try and embarrass someone over and over and over again is unjustified at all cost and form
100%. IF she did it, don't tell us but show the evidence... Unless MS is referring to herself as the NOBODY lol.

I just find it baffling how MS pieced all the 'evidence' Kos none of it makes sense. Seems she is jealous of this (ex) friends stability in life and lack of hate, so trying to turn the tide to make herself feel all worthy. Given SG character and recent losses in life (Dad and Cat) I see no reason why she would find comfort gossiping about other people.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Who is this sodi and what does she do? Does anyone know much about her? Mo how is a bully and likes to slash people for no reason apart from the fact that it makes her feel better!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

O/T: Posters: I created a thread for Runa. I put it in Trash A Guru because I didn’t have a clue where to place the thread.
Enjoy. :love2: Tar

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Thank you hun

viewtopic.php?p=4490426#p4490426

Thanks for linking. I got busy and forgot to come back until now. :toss:
Tar

newali
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by newali »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:50 am
Who is this sodi and what does she do? Does anyone know much about her? Mo how is a bully and likes to slash people for no reason apart from the fact that it makes her feel better!!!
Low level blogger with a loving fanbase and strong on modesty. Not known for trashing, bullying or disrupting peoples livelihoods... unlike others we know of on social media platforms.
Gone quite now as likely being attacked by MS and/or MS fans, as they take her word as gospel and lack intelligence to realise there is no facts justifying the claims.

Biggysmalls_
Talker
Talker

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

I hope Sodi is ok. She has gone really quiet. Reminds me of the time her dad passed and she left social media for a while.
I really dont like how immodest st is like a broken record over this. She also loves to mention how her kids 'sensitive matters' have been violated, which makes it sound like her kids are up to no good. The dirt must be good for it to have been 'leaked' and for immodest to whine about it every few days reminding people that her kids have a shit on them to talk about

Bubblegum flies
Learner
Learner

Post by Bubblegum flies »

Biggysmalls_ wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:11 am
I hope Sodi is ok. She has gone really quiet. Reminds me of the time her dad passed and she left social media for a while.
I really dont like how immodest st is like a broken record over this. She also loves to mention how her kids 'sensitive matters' have been violated, which makes it sound like her kids are up to no good. The dirt must be good for it to have been 'leaked' and for immodest to whine about it every few days reminding people that her kids have a shit on them to talk about
I feel sorry for her
Just Judging from what she posts she only had modest street and that group as friends
I’m still shook it was sodi as she always seemed so modest and never really participated in gossip on her page

Biggysmalls_
Talker
Talker

Post by Biggysmalls_ »

Bubblegum flies wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 12:25 pm
Biggysmalls_ wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 4:11 am
I feel sorry for her
Just Judging from what she posts she only had modest street and that group as friends
I’m still shook it was sodi as she always seemed so modest and never really participated in gossip on her page
Yes sodi did mention couple of times that in real life she finds it hard to make new friends and even avoids other adults during school runs, she somehow seems to have had managed to make friends with this lot, which no doubt will make it even harder to make new friends now.

Chudd_Pop
Learner
Learner

Post by Chudd_Pop »

Good on Sodi. Im glad she exposed Mo Hoe and those Fu*ked up kids of hers. Not long ago she posted all her kids and i swear her older son looked FORCED to smile with Frankenstein. I follow Sodi’s and she is really quiet nowadays. Mo Hoe claims her Inlaws love her. Then where are they? How come not ONE of em joined to back the slag up? And if the inlaws are Mirpuri then as a mirpuri myself i will tell u. They will be laughing at her and her kids. They dont love em for shit. We are all for ourselves as sad as it sounds we only look out for our own. Sooner or later the MP’ness will come through and she will be slagging them off like she did with her ex in laws.

Chudd_Pop
Learner
Learner

Post by Chudd_Pop »

MissMatch wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:34 pm
Chudd_Pop wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Cos her and big jaw wonky eye diya abuse others kids. They cuss others size. Skin colour and lets face it her kids are not the best things to lay ur eyes on. What she does to others she will get back so pls dont make out its just one way against kids she abuses kids too
Just because they do it doesn’t mean we should do it too. Her children are still young and growing up. Everyone says and does things that you look back on and regret.

Taking aim at MS is acceptable because of the way she acts etc but talking about her kids looks is bizarre and actually seems a bit desperate. If you can’t form an argument about the influencer themselves, don’t stoop to attacking the way a child looks.
I really think you need to give your head a wobble. Her kids are vile esp the older one. Shes gonna sleep with Nomi I bet my top dollar on it. Shes a skank at 17 & the others. Sorry but they aint cute. Just like their ugly mama

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Did MS really get gassed over some random aunty assuming she's 'Arab'??? Firstly, I doubt that conversation even happened and secondly, MS is rank looking - even with a kg of makeup slathered on her disproportionate face. She's got a mango head and her mouth is literally just a slit that runs from one end of her face to the other...she gives off creepy Joker vibes. Imagine getting that happy in your big age because someone assumed you're middle Eastern lol the self hate among these South Asian bloggers is real.

Her new man is ugly af with his dented head. Clearly saw a desprate, lonely, aging broad with 5 kids and seized the opportunity Her IG is nothing but a string of ads so no doubt she brings in the moolah. Talk about free meal ticket

Buzzbee
Learner
Learner

Post by Buzzbee »

There is still no sign of crazy Runa on Instagram. Does anyone know what happened with her account. I’m thinking the police might have given her a visit. I mean she was trying to be MS 2.0

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Oh GOD mo ho linking up with Prince naseeb, watch she will be tarnishing his name in a few months 🤣

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Buzzbee wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:47 am
There is still no sign of crazy Runa on Instagram. Does anyone know what happened with her account. I’m thinking the police might have given her a visit. I mean she was trying to be MS 2.0

All of her accounts are still there, just not her personal page. The police won’t scare off that fool, think she just deactivated cos she knows she’s been outed here. She’s got forums here deleted - so think she’s scrambling on the internet trying to find someone that could do it again

Rummi86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rummi86 »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:18 am
Buzzbee wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 2:47 am

All of her accounts are still there, just not her personal page. The police won’t scare off that fool, think she just deactivated cos she knows she’s been outed here. She’s got forums here deleted - so think she’s scrambling on the internet trying to find someone that could do it again

She has more accounts? What are they called?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

So it’s dun dun birthday and mo ho is making out that she doesn’t want any pressies and we don’t celebrate birthdays lol I love how she picks and chose religion when it suits her. Funny before her lover boy was on the scene she would always be buying the children stuff to prove to her ex that she only cares for them. What happened now mo?

Begum8
Learner
Learner

Post by Begum8 »

Maybe it’s all the eating out with mr nomi ji but she’s looking kinda pregnant in her recent video. Her belly definitely looking bigger.

Buzzbee
Learner
Learner

Post by Buzzbee »

Someone said this looks like a drag person tranny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nab88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nab88 »

Soooo true!!!! Tranny 🙈

Return to “K-O”