Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tati Westbrook Part 39: Twati Does Dallas and Fort Worth

Post by tar »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:56 am
tar wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:23 am

An actual Texas bbq restaurant ……. Now that is a shame.
She needs to learn how to live a little bit.
tati: this town is called beverly hills, is that real?
james: no, i don't think so. i think it's a joke.

yep - everything outside of california is a joke. no other place can share a name without it being fake. listening to the interaction between her and james makes them both out to be airheads. and of course he got hit by a car on a scooter. that's some manchild shit.
Do I need to start watching to her videos again? This stuff sounds too good to believe. :lol!:
I might have to watching again against my better judgment.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

It's very tempting, even just to know how Puka is doing, but am saving it for when I am reallly desperate for something to occupy me....

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

chipn dip wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 9:33 am
It's very tempting, even just to know how Puka is doing, but am saving it for when I am reallly desperate for something to occupy me....
puka has been making some appearances! he tried a pup cup while tati and james stared and whispered creepy things like "you like that, don't you?"

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

yay! my favourite westbrook, lol

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

These posts are hilarious, you guys are so funny :D

I got a search set up on eBay with notifications in case her new palette shows up on there.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

chipn dip wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 1:35 pm
yay! my favourite westbrook, lol

Yup and I kinda dig Taylor as well...has he made any appearances in her videos?

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:04 pm
I’m guessing "stolen" has a wide latitude of interpretation and Tati picks whatever makes her look like a victim. That palette could be in any stage of production from "planned" to "on order" to "order waiting to be picked up" and may not have even been paid for, just the order stopped. I wouldn’t put it past her either to invent the notion somebody is selling her palette "idea" right now. What does it cost her to "hint" the palette could be for sale someplace, she doesn’t say where and nobody can ever track what she is saying to prove her lying?

It’s not that hard to get a palette like that made. Here is a similar one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/901960279/ ... ch_click=1
Here's what I don't understand.. Tati says that the palette wasn't finished and specifically says that the formula wasn't approved. Then, she goes on to say that a bunch of palettes were "stolen" from the company. My question, if the formula hadn't been finalized, why did so many get made?? Yeeaaahhh ok 🙄... something ain't jiving with her story. Also, considering that she said her legal team was gonna watch the video about the "stolen" palette before she put it out, I'm surprised no one caught that. Doesn't instill a lot of faith in the competency of her legal team, if you ask me.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Angel0925 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:40 pm
lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:04 pm
I’m guessing "stolen" has a wide latitude of interpretation and Tati picks whatever makes her look like a victim. That palette could be in any stage of production from "planned" to "on order" to "order waiting to be picked up" and may not have even been paid for, just the order stopped. I wouldn’t put it past her either to invent the notion somebody is selling her palette "idea" right now. What does it cost her to "hint" the palette could be for sale someplace, she doesn’t say where and nobody can ever track what she is saying to prove her lying?

It’s not that hard to get a palette like that made. Here is a similar one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/901960279/ ... ch_click=1
Here's what I don't understand.. Tati says that the palette wasn't finished and specifically says that the formula wasn't approved. Then, she goes on to say that a bunch of palettes were "stolen" from the company. My question, if the formula hadn't been finalized, why did so many get made?? Yeeaaahhh ok 🙄... something ain't jiving with her story. Also, considering that she said her legal team was gonna watch the video about the "stolen" palette before she put it out, I'm surprised no one caught that. Doesn't instill a lot of faith in the competency of her legal team, if you ask me.
I certainly caught it, but it’s a page back up on the chat.

Tati is using "stolen" like a mafia boss when she really means she got "cheated" of her opportunity to sell it herself. She couldn’t sell it in any way, shape or form under a court financial assessment order. She thinks everything that’s happened is a crime against her instead of the real world of business where your investors have to right to sue you for breach of contract and pull their financing.

A narcissist and gaslighter blames everyone but themselves when things don’t go their way. They refuse to look at their own mistakes. They insist everyone else is at fault and they are the victim.

She will never publicly say that her Halo contract with Clark included her delivering new products and celebrity endorsements that she overreached and failed to deliver. Then she tried to torpedo those celebrities with homophobia because she was angry for their disloyalty to her. All that did was wreck her social profile and drive away her support, including her investor who saw her reputation and his money circling the drain.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

'Tati says that the palette wasn't finished and specifically says that the formula wasn't approved'

huh?? is that her way of absolving herself of any responsibility for the chalkiness of said palette? she is so transparent, lol

Shoulda_Left_It
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shoulda_Left_It »

chipn dip wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:25 am
she doesn't strike me as the maternal type
At least 2 of her 3 sisters has kids, I’m pretty sure. I have certainly never once seen Tati post anything about babysitting her nieces or nephews. I guess the fact that her sisters have never left their kids alone with Twat for any length of time says plenty about how maternal they view her.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

james is looking bad lately. looks like he stopped spray tanning and fillers. grew his hair out into a man bun. looking like the past 2 years were rough on him.
also tati has an amazon affiliate store (seems to be a trend lately) and the shirt she's wearing for her new unboxing video is $220. for a stupid flannel shirt. eye roll.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:18 pm
james is looking bad lately. looks like he stopped spray tanning and fillers. grew his hair out into a man bun. looking like the past 2 years were rough on him.
also tati has an amazon affiliate store (seems to be a trend lately) and the shirt she's wearing for her new unboxing video is $220. for a stupid flannel shirt. eye roll.

HUGE PR haul and her subs are giving her money via Super Thanks?!!!! WTF?!! Fucking idiots!!

Has she had work done on her face recently or is it heavy makeup? Her cheekbones look really cut....

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

nattydread wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 11:03 pm
vajigglejaggle wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:18 pm

HUGE PR haul and her subs are giving her money via Super Thanks?!!!! WTF?!! Fucking idiots!!

Has she had work done on her face recently or is it heavy makeup? Her cheekbones look really cut....
It looks like lost filler in her cheeks. The thumbnail of the unboxing video looks like the previously filled cheek skin has fallen onto the bones. One of the problems with filler is once you start you have to keep it up because the skin stretches first and then grows new cells to fit. She’s still young enough it might contract back though.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

i thought after her whole falling out and cancellation and ALL that, she would have taken some time to reconnect with her audience.
instead she has continued with the tone-deaf displays of wealth (side note: james went on and on about a brand of toothpaste that sells for up to $100 a tube...). spending millions on a move and a new house and renovations, trips, talking about her jimmy choo wedges and her ridiculous jewelry, and her motherfing dyson hair tools.
and then she never even comments, hearts, or responds at all to the comments on her youtube. does she in IG? i don't look at that and really just watch her youtube to see how ridiculous it gets.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It sounds like I have to break my self-imposed break from watching Tati. Everyone has the best descriptions of Tati and James and what they are doing.

People are giving them money? Are they brain dead? :skull: :skull:

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Just saw that Sephora vid from April. There’s something extra pathetic and cringey about her filming in a Sephora and over-emphasizing her gestures and talking super loudly, sometimes even repeating herself for effect.

She’s so desperate for attention. She kept looking out of the corner of her eye to see if people were watching her…she was practically begging people to recognize her and fawn over her. :roll:

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Also I facepalmed so hard when she was talking about how you need to put mud masks on your armpits to “detoxify” and “make sure your lymphatic system” is working properly. Is she honestly that stupid?! (rhetorical question lol)

She’s back on the pseudoscience bandwagon and clearly hasn’t learned anything from her previous videos where she pretended to be a doctor.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:36 pm
Also I facepalmed so hard when she was talking about how you need to put mud masks on your armpits to “detoxify” and “make sure your lymphatic system” is working properly. Is she honestly that stupid?! (rhetorical question lol)

She’s back on the pseudoscience bandwagon and clearly hasn’t learned anything from her previous videos where she pretended to be a doctor.

I can't believe her subs take her crappy, unresearched advice. Remember when she raved about that dry as mud Smashbox foundation and everyone bought it because of her and they HATED it?!!! They never learn. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So is Tati going to show her face on IG without filters? Everyone else big in TX is having a fit. :hee:

Dickelodeon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dickelodeon »

I am a guy who has been using Covid as an excuse for not having had a haircut since early February 2020. At this point it's really more just me being lazy and enjoying how much having long hair annoys people in my family. But after seeing myself in James from the latest PR unboxing video, it's time to donate my luscious locks for a sick kid's wig because James and I look ridiculous with man buns.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”