Tati Westbrook Part 39: Twati Does Dallas and Fort Worth

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tati Westbrook Part 39: Twati Does Dallas and Fort Worth

Post by vajigglejaggle »

she recently spoke about changing her diet, and how she's not so much plant based anymore. how all the plant based stuff she was eating was making her sick and giving her digestive issues. funny enough, while she was deep into that, she was doing her usual holier-than-thou attitude about how superior she was with the vegan shit. it's the same thing with the crystals. she launches into something and makes everyone see how above the unwashed masses she is. then, when it doesn't work anymore, she dumps it and reveals later that none of it even worked (and in the plant based case, it was actually detrimental.)
now she's on a kick of "no botox or fillers, i'm aLL NaTuRaL!" and instead shills very expensive face electrocution devices. and a new superiority cycle begins, and on top of sponsorship bucks she's now obtained her "GaMe ChAnGeR" at-home facial torture wands.
i can't tell if she's delusional during these phases, or she just gets off on feeling superior. i can understand someone who tries new things or wants to change for the better, but with the twat all i feel is fakery and fuckery every time.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:53 am
she recently spoke about changing her diet, and how she's not so much plant based anymore. how all the plant based stuff she was eating was making her sick and giving her digestive issues. funny enough, while she was deep into that, she was doing her usual holier-than-thou attitude about how superior she was with the vegan shit. it's the same thing with the crystals. she launches into something and makes everyone see how above the unwashed masses she is. then, when it doesn't work anymore, she dumps it and reveals later that none of it even worked (and in the plant based case, it was actually detrimental.)
now she's on a kick of "no botox or fillers, i'm aLL NaTuRaL!" and instead shills very expensive face electrocution devices. and a new superiority cycle begins, and on top of sponsorship bucks she's now obtained her "GaMe ChAnGeR" at-home facial torture wands.
i can't tell if she's delusional during these phases, or she just gets off on feeling superior. i can understand someone who tries new things or wants to change for the better, but with the twat all i feel is fakery and fuckery every time.
She hired Underscore Talent Agency in June, and the first sponsorship deal they found for her is facial devices. She is dissembling on the cheek fillers and Botox everyone knows she had done to try and make herself believable. She must’ve got some comments she didn’t like or figured out that someone will find a way to sue her for misrepresentation. Oh wait, Clark already has. :rofl:

It also sounds like the next deal will be some sort of food, Hello Fresh anyone?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i could see thrive market too!

that seems to be making the rounds.

and i'm sure, SkillShare is also on the horizon.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

she's been plastered all over medicube's website. it's just ridiculous. front page PLUS a pop-up ad. get outta my face!!
and she has her own dedicated page with all her MUST-HAVE bullsh: https://medicube.us/collections/best-of ... ers-choice
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh jesus take her wheel and send her away.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Tati’s the age now where she’s the right spokesperson to be pushing these things.

She must be getting pretty desperate for cash to be associated so heavily with them. I am sure that she’s getting a pretty penny though for it.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

tar wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:03 pm
Tati’s the age now where she’s the right spokesperson to be pushing these things.

She must be getting pretty desperate for cash to be associated so heavily with them. I am sure that she’s getting a pretty penny though for it.
yeah, i bet she made sure to get a rock solid contract...

is this an mlm? is it a known company? of course i'm also tati's age, i don't know how, but i am. and why didn't she just move to florida and work on hsn? oh wait, too much heat and humidity....

she shoulda moved to pennsylvania to be on qvc.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I bet she would think QVC would be too much like actual work.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

tar wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:26 pm
I bet she would think QVC would be too much like actual work.
yeah she'd think she's too good for QVC IMO

I would not buy anything she's trying to sell though, we all know she's got a face full of botox n fillers :roll: am about the same age too but am also old enough to know these devices can't do much.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

QVC she would actually need to talk to PEOPLE. She would need to be person-able. And a real Christian with no lawsuits. Besides, who would babysit James all day long? :D

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:39 pm
QVC she would actually need to talk to PEOPLE. She would need to be person-able. And a real Christian with no lawsuits. Besides, who would babysit James all day long? :D
hahahaha very great points.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Being a host on QVC pays a lot less than Tati makes a year on YouTube. It’s not a great paying gig unless you are also an executive producer too like Jane Rudolph was.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Since she sees herself as a bargain bin Beckinsale, I am honestly shocked she isn't selling clavicle pics on OF. I suppose the sudden religious arc is to help her 'image' in her court case. :roll:

helenas6199
Learner
Learner

Post by helenas6199 »

caffeinenicotine wrote:I don't watch Tati anymore, but I happened to click on her "Sephora Virtual Assistant Picks My Makeup" video and I clicked back off within 2 minutes.
She is absolutely insufferable here. You're not special for minimizing technology use or hand writing your calendar. You don't use AirPods? Give me a break. Why does she think it's some kind of a flex that she doesn't...use headphones?

Also, I can't think of anyone who's opinion on "AI and where it's headed," I care about less than hers.
Omg same. Hadn’t watched her in ages and decided to click on that video and I couldn’t believe she went on and on about how she’s so hippie because she doesn’t use AirPods and stuff. Sooo out of touch.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

helenas6199
Learner
Learner

Post by helenas6199 »

chipn dip wrote:Since she sees herself as a bargain bin Beckinsale, I am honestly shocked she isn't selling clavicle pics on OF. I suppose the sudden religious arc is to help her 'image' in her court case. :roll:
She’s too Christian for that.Image Didn’t you know she’s too good for that?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

helenas6199 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:33 pm
chipn dip wrote:Since she sees herself as a bargain bin Beckinsale, I am honestly shocked she isn't selling clavicle pics on OF. I suppose the sudden religious arc is to help her 'image' in her court case. :roll:
She’s too Christian for that.Image Didn’t you know she’s too good for that?

Tati does think very highly of herself; Plus she needs to look good to win her court case. :halo:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

bargin bin Beckinsale. god i love this crew <3

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

It’s all just posturing. She is so screwed.

No matter what the outcome is of those court cases, Clark is still an owner in the company. The only possible outcome, along with paying the lawyers more, is Clark getting more ownership of Halo. If she wins on that point, and Clark pays more for fraud, he’s STILL an owner in the company. She won’t be rid of him unless she can find a way to buy him out or they liquidate or sell the company. I can’t see them selling the company because honestly it would be cheaper for a vitamin investor to start up themselves with wholesale vitamins and slap a label on. The whole vitamin idea was James with his sleazy friend Clark. I’m hard pressed to decide who is more sleazy of the two, and both sides employing their relatives for health insurance fraud.

Even if she managed to dump out of all this someday, she’s still left with Bye Sister and the bad press around homophobia. Tati Beauty was money they took from Halo and hired a PR firm for the Hollywood style release party. YouTube is all she has left and views are less than a 1/3 of what they once were.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Agreed. She will never be what she was. All parties are just making the attorneys richer at this point. It’s fun
to watch them fight it out though.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Twati's karma is most entertaining though :corn:

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”