Jaclyn (un)Washed Up and Over the (s)Hill, No Longer on Fleek

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jaclyn (un)Washed Up and Over the (s)Hill, No Longer on Fleek

Post by Chiyou »

she said she's NOT USUALLY A WHINER ABOUT HER PERIOD!!!!

L-O-FREAKING-L

She complains about her period ALL THE TIME. Who remembers one of the times she complained about her period and she said someone in her DMs suggested a hot water bottle or whatever to ease the cramps???? And she was praising that advice like the second coming of Jesus or some shit.

She either complains about her period or has to at least mention she's on her period when she has a bad or whatever tf.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Chiyou wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:18 pm
she said she's NOT USUALLY A WHINER ABOUT HER PERIOD!!!!

L-O-FREAKING-L

She complains about her period ALL THE TIME. Who remembers one of the times she complained about her period and she said someone in her DMs suggested a hot water bottle or whatever to ease the cramps???? And she was praising that advice like the second coming of Jesus or some shit.

She either complains about her period or has to at least mention she's on her period when she has a bad or whatever tf.

Wasn't she also going off back in the day about her essential oils curing everything as well?! Where are all those essential oils now, Jacass?? She makes her "problems" bigger than they are to seem relatable and have sumting to gab about in her stories.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

DP.....wasn't this the woman who said she never likes to show cleavage? Holy boobs in her reveal reel!!

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

“Spring Dreams” right in time for summer.

Tell me your launch got pushed back without telling me your launch got pushed back.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

deeeeznutz wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:20 am

Tell me your launch got pushed back without telling me your launch got pushed back.
hahaha

she's worked on it for 2.5 years guys!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:19 am
DP.....wasn't this the woman who said she never likes to show cleavage? Holy boobs in her reveal reel!!
i remember that... i wonder if it's because she didn't have it to show off.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

deeeeznutz wrote:

got pushed back because she probably ended up being her lazy self and didn't answer emails/complete tasks to get things launched.

either that or the ali-express delivery of the items was delayed.

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

Her jewelry is cheap looking, many pieces are also gaudy AF (that chunky ring for one :barf:) and some are just downright ugly, or any combination of the three. Every. Single. Piece. The biggest issue is how cheap they look, some of these pieces aren't horrible at all but ffs, at $10 I could see buying junk jewelry but $50+? Because it has a fancy box? For junk jewelry? Insanity.

People are literally spending hundreds, some many hundreds, on this junk ass jewelry.

Case in point, Allie 'SWF Shill Stalker' Dawson has at least 19 pieces of this junk jewelry and is buying more. :o There is no might have an obsession, she literally copies what Jaclyn does, buys everything she puts out and even has had her husband play Jordan in her own remake of one of Jordan's cooking videos. Allie of course played Jaclyn. What the actual FUCK is wrong with these crazy grown ass adults? How do they not see how weird this behavior is???

swfalliedawson.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

captaincaliena
Talker
Talker

Post by captaincaliena »

Silverwinged wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:09 pm
deeeeznutz wrote:

got pushed back because she probably ended up being her lazy self and didn't answer emails/complete tasks to get things launched.

either that or the ali-express delivery of the items was delayed.
The ali-express delivery!! :rofl: Ain't that the freakin truth! I ordered from some Ali-express/wish website once and the earrings were like, $1.50 a set. I figured hey why not. They were ok, for $1.50 I can't complain. But yeah, her jewelry looks like that type of stuff

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

it really is tacky. you could go to your local claires and buy similar looking, better produced items. and you're helping your local economy.

i'd much rather save up my money and buy something i can pass down through generations, real heirloom pieces.

barbs001
Informer
Informer

Post by barbs001 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:39 am
it really is tacky. you could go to your local claires and buy similar looking, better produced items. and you're helping your local economy.

i'd much rather save up my money and buy something i can pass down through generations, real heirloom pieces.
I don't have much time to look tonight but I image searched her $60 solitaire necklace

This picture:
solitaireshill60.JPG

And found this $26 necklace on Etsy which means it can definitely be found for significantly cheaper on one of those apps. :roll:

solitaireetsy26.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Anyone who buys Jacklyn's jewellery is a fool. But anyone who sucks up to her is an even bigger fool.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

so, i just learned something... and i'm sure we've talked about it before and i just missed it.

Ariana Grande's REM beauty is owned by morphe.

and back onto the jewelry.. i have things i've bought on the cheap that have lasted years for sure. but the jewelry i wear the most has history and a story to it. i would not waste my hard earned dollar on anything this chick shills. ever.
jaclyn's stuff turns people green for cryin out loud!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:40 pm
so, i just learned something... and i'm sure we've talked about it before and i just missed it.

Ariana Grande's REM beauty is owned by morphe.

and back onto the jewelry.. i have things i've bought on the cheap that have lasted years for sure. but the jewelry i wear the most has history and a story to it. i would not waste my hard earned dollar on anything this chick shills. ever.
jaclyn's stuff turns people green for cryin out loud!

Well, look ting! I didn't know that! :o No wonder the reviews for that brand are shite.

I agree about the jewellery...I have cheap ones that I still have in good condition to this day AND I also have pieces that have a history and meaning behind them. I don't know how people don't see how cheap and gaudy her stuff looks and are not embarrassed to wear them.

trolling28
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by trolling28 »

i know i'm several years late but I just recently saw jaclyn on IG and OMGGGG I didn't realize how big she's gotten. No disrespect but is she sick? Genuine question. What happened> she used to be a stick

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

trolling28 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:10 pm
i know i'm several years late but I just recently saw jaclyn on IG and OMGGGG I didn't realize how big she's gotten. No disrespect but is she sick? Genuine question. What happened> she used to be a stick
Every time she tells a lie, she eats a cookie. :tu:

captaincaliena
Talker
Talker

Post by captaincaliena »

In her latest IG stories she’s showing her closet clean out and she says something along the line of “can you tell I used to have a shopping addiction?”

USED TO? Beyotch you STILL have a shopping addiction! Smdh

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hahaha, and she's trying to claim she replaced designer with amazon? she really thinks her stans are stupid, well they kinda are, but still.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

She also replied to one of her DMs saying that she is getting rid of her extra small clothes because she doesn't ever WANT to be that size again. I think she means that she's never going to be able to GET to that size again.

Not with her current eating habits. You know what they say...weight loss is 70% diet and 30% exercise. If she doesn't clean up her diet, it doesn't matter how much tennis she plays or how often she goes on the treadmill. Her weight loss is going to stall and then she's going to eat her feelings again.

Honestly, her current body shape doesn't even look that bad. It's just her face that's all messed up. I bet she's loving her extra boobs though, which is probably why she's been flaunting them so much.

She doesn't know how to apply makeup to her current face, just like how she doesn't know how to dress her bigger body. She's always in sweats. She needs to wear things that are form fitting, but not too tight, to her body that gives her a slimming silhouette. She looked massive in her promo shots of that Mother's Collection she did with her mom because of how massive that dress was on her. It wasn't flatter whatsoever.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

captaincaliena wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 7:54 am
In her latest IG stories she’s showing her closet clean out and she says something along the line of “can you tell I used to have a shopping addiction?”

USED TO? Beyotch you STILL have a shopping addiction! Smdh

What irked me a bit was seeing how she piled all the shit she can no longer fit into, that room like it was a dumpster. She had help so why not just organize them into boxes so that when her family sorts through them, it's all easy to donate what's left in the boxes. Ugh!!!

She's gonna post reels of her nieces going through her closet rejects like vultures and screaming like banshees in a few days or so.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”