Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Re: Angie Crystal Part 3: Princess Pinocchio: On The Narc Time Zone

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Vroom. Vroom…..
Hmmmm
Is she renting a new car?
Is it Kira’s little mini range rover she’s driving?
Is it a broomstick?
Whatever can it be???

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

The thread title is the best 🤘👏👏👏

She’s going to put the video up of getting the Tesla even though she won’t bother to get her kids a spacious home where they all have their own bedrooms because she stays loyal to her selfishness.

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

She is really going to have to go all out with trying to convince ppl that life is good. I’m curious to see what she addresses in the video I think she will bring up husband maybe even slide ring back on for show. She has to either full on address it or do much better at pretending. Let’s see how excited she gets about leasing a Tesla under a man’s name.

CancelToxic
Learner
Learner

Post by CancelToxic »

Chapter 3? Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha this is GREAT! I feel like the Part 2 of this forum exploded much faster than the first! Those posts were coming in hot 🔥🔥

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

I agree, the title is perfect!!! thanks tigrlily!!!…video of course is still not up!!!

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

I think pink Princess Pinocchio’s men Are both broke because of her… I’m not sure about her showing the Tesla tonight maybe they’re out car jacking one She probably had to wait for Bryan to get off of work

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

On Amazon radio flyer sells kids Teslas and she can trade her kids Range Rover in for the kids Tesla I think they’re about $740.00 Just in her price range After blowing through her income tax money….

CancelToxic
Learner
Learner

Post by CancelToxic »

Tar can you Link Part 1 + 2 for the newcomers 😃

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

Post by WhitneySaylor26 »

Bahahahaha this title is everything! Lol
My IG is acting up on stories for some damn reason- can someone fill me in on what she said? Is the “Will moment” still up?
And y’all- her followers - as dense as they are HAVE to be catching on to shit a lot faster then they saying ha

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

CancelToxic wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:33 pm
Tar can you Link Part 1 + 2 for the newcomers 😃
Done. :tu:

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

Tigrlilly11 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:33 pm
I think pink Princess Pinocchio’s men Are both broke because of her… I’m not sure about her showing the Tesla tonight maybe they’re out car jacking one She probably had to wait for Bryan to get off of work
Have her exes ever came into contact with one another? It would be interesting to see an exchange

Jade02014
Informer
Informer

Post by Jade02014 »

New here!

I feel like she tries to project a rich life through lies.
There are so many things wrong with her last videos.

1. She keeps avoiding the topic of her pregnancy & regardless if she wants to keep it private or not she can at least say “baby is fine thank you “ or a little update but nothing..

2. She went shopping for a new wardrobe but most of her clothes are cropped tops and clothes I’m sure she wouldn’t wear if pregnant. Pregnant women do wear cropped tops and small shirts but I doubt she would.

3. She deletes comments from insta and her videos if she doesn’t like what she sees. She has a lot of extra time on her hands if she sits down deleting comments of people who genuinely want to know how she’s doing.

Jade02014
Informer
Informer

Post by Jade02014 »

She just uploaded an hour ago! Wonder if she’s doing to do a bump update.

CancelToxic
Learner
Learner

Post by CancelToxic »

So she lost both of her cars? That was the last comment i read on the other forum (part 2). Maybe that's why shes rushing to show a new car video. I wonder if Justin will play her back and forth game or if he will file for divorce and bow out while he doesn't have kids with her? this is his chance! Lol

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

So Tesla video is up and like normal she showed a bunch of CHEAP junk for her house those rugs look cheap as hell. I know her living room is small but that rug is so tiny. Still no ring or baby update. Just like I thought she went in and placed an order anyone can do that. It’s just telling them what you want, then you get an account and give you a reservation number. Then they send you an email just like the one she showed you have to set up delivery option to make sure they even deliver to your area. Then you apply for financing and they let you know it takes a few days. I’m pretty sure the employee that took her order on the computer couldn’t approve her right then even if she wanted to. So when she walks out saying she got a Tesla she doesn’t even know yet. Most ppl that place an order know they have good credit and they get approved. No way that Angie has good credit that’s probably why she ended up renting again in the end she couldn’t get a lender. There was a man standing by her you can see him in the monitor so maybe Bryan is holding up his end of the deal.

Jade02014
Informer
Informer

Post by Jade02014 »

New here!

I noticed she deletes comments from her videos and insta if she doesn’t like them.

She also keeps avoiding the topic of pregnancy and even if she wants to keep it private and personal that’s fine but to completely avoid the question of people who care for her is strange. She can at least say baby is fine thank you. Or a small little update. But nothing..

Also how can she be more excited about a car or fancy things when she should be most excited about her new baby? And her family.

Also the new wardrobe looks like cropped tops and tank tops which I’m sure she wouldn’t wear if she was actually pregnant - pregnant women do wear cropped tops and tank tops but I’m sure she wouldn’t .

lilacdreams
Learner
Learner

Post by lilacdreams »

She is so pathetic....she only buys or does something if in her little mind its going to make her look boujee... Just listen to how many times she says this word in her videos. she buys a cheap looking chandelier for her bathroom lol because she said "it looks boujee". she really has no taste. this chandelier looks ridiculous in her 4 by 4 bathroom. A chandelier right next to the shower lol she is really so rachet and you can tell she comes out from the poor family because she really has no taste or understanding of basic things like that...
she also said owning a Tesla would be so boujee lol she is only getting it because she thinks its boujee haha Angie sorry to disappoint but no Tesla will make you look boujee. Just by looking at you and your fake bags you can tell you are a wannabe
Definitely no range rover anymore because when she was talking about oil changes, she said it WAS $500 for her range.

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

“I bought my dream car!!!!!Come with me!!!!
Mommy is having another manic episode”

Those “Blue Light glasses”
I found those on “Delusional .com”
They are wonderful when you wear them in the house around the house according to Pink Princess Pinocchio…..
These magic glasses.,,,make you think you live in Beverly Hills and own a large luxurious home instead of her two bedroom home in Whittier California….These special glasses also make your bank account look larger then it truly is..
we should all buy some ..,,,,

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

So how many seats are actually in a Tesla?? We know the baby terminator already terminated 1 for the Tesla, will she have to delete another??? eeny, meeny, miny mo, Bry, Justy or Gabe will have to go! hahaha!!

Return to “Angie Crystal”