Mischief

Michel Janse Part 3 : “Hi friends, how are ya?”

Post by Mischief »

Enjoy the new thread I made for ya "friends" <3
Special thanks to member boxmanofshoe for the suggestion

Previous Threads
Part 1 viewtopic.php?t=37609
Part 2 viewtopic.php?t=40540
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse Part 3 : “Hi friends, how are ya?”

Post by babypinks332 »

It’s so ugly to just announce that you like to talk shit 🤢 im sure we know who they talk shit about
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HeartToHeart71
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by HeartToHeart71 »

Hello - new here. I just came to see if anyone else noticed how odd Michel is sponsored by Butcher Box and recently in a vlog showed a million types of meats/sausages/pork she received, and today says she has nothing to eat? Doesn't know what to cook? I am confused.

celadon
Learner
Learner

Post by celadon »

babypinks332 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:28 pm
It’s so ugly to just announce that you like to talk shit 🤢 im sure we know who they talk shit about
Someone in the last thread said she might be slowly easing into talking more about the details of the divorce. Once she’s ready, and once the divorce is finalized cause I imagine that might be part of why she hasn’t explicitly talked about it (is it finalized yet?), girl put these two on blast, they deserve it.

Issiedarling_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Issiedarling_1 »

responding to this comment on the last thread:
The way she uses "edgy" and "flirty" drives me up a wall. Girl gets charcoal gray nails and she's "edgy." She wears black ankle boots and she's "edgy." She wears her millionth boring A-line dress with a sweetheart neckline it's "flirty." She wears those "chunky heels" with her jeans and it's "flirty" and "date night." Now she's in her "flirty era" because she envisions leaving some face-framing hair pieces down when she does an updo. GWORL.

I AGREEE. I was soooo annoyed when she said her new hair cut was "flirty". what makes a hair cut flirty? Am I missing something. It's a nice hair cute, looks great on her bone structure and the wispy pieces are very cute BUT I wouldn't exactly call it "flirty". sorry but girl has gotta stop thinking that showing a bit of boobs denotes her being in a #flirtyphase.

I think Michel tries very hard to fit into some aesthetic/persona rather than just being herself. Previously she had a few god awful fashion choices that she would say were sooooo Nancy drew vibes . She often talked in a way that her entire personality was being a wife. Now that she's single, she wants to be #quirky #relatable #flirty. And she does this by wearing sweetheart necklines, drinking expensive lattes, publicizing ALL her girls nights. I understand that she really is still finding herself she's so young, and freshly divorced BUT something makes me feel she isn't genuine and needs to take a step back from everything and just find herself. Not read here, not read the comments on YouTube, not explain/ justify her choices to a camera in an empty apartment or car but really just find what she likes without trying to please anyone here / her family / her followers / her friends.

Rand0987
Learner
Learner

Post by Rand0987 »

babypinks332 wrote:
A commenters response to her post
CD32FE2A-3CFA-448D-9967-5883121F88F3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rand0987
Learner
Learner

Post by Rand0987 »

Also this
87C0AFC7-199D-4C7E-B516-9529F29563E9.jpeg

strayzip
Talker
Talker

Post by strayzip »

Sure, Manime just happened to send a package... good one! :D

sufficientcontact
Informer
Informer

Post by sufficientcontact »

Rand0987 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:21 pm
babypinks332 wrote:
A commenters response to her postCD32FE2A-3CFA-448D-9967-5883121F88F3.jpeg
this is interesting... did michel do/say something today specifically that would trigger brook and his friends? i didn't finish the vlog (again...) so i might have missed it.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Honestly I think Ari just wants to act all big and bad and start publicly posting about brook in hopes that he'll "show her off" or post publicly himself too. honestly I would be so embarrassed to show off the new girl if I was him, and he SHOULD be embarrassed, especially considering many of his followers knew he was married and probably won't know why suddenly he's dating ari... It feels to me like ari wants to be shown off to prove she "won" something lol

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

this is completely random, not related to anything, and definitely just a me thing-- but I laugh a little when Michel uses the phrase "coping mechanism" because she ALWAYS says "coping meching-nism" but that's literally not a word haha. I just clicked a vlog where she said it and she's been saying it a lot since the divorce and I always notice it, I really can't help it
sorry im the type of person to really notice wrong pronunciations of things lol

GoodVibes2020
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GoodVibes2020 »

Rand0987 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:26 pm
Also this
I think Ari’s attitude is a complete front. We all know Michel is a girly girl aka sensitive. I think Ari was someone he could talk shit with in the beginning but now that they’re in a relationship I think she feels different but acting like she’s the same. He actually called her big head in a tweet. He’s treating her the same way he treated Michel at the end… but here’s the weird thing… look how he tweeted about Michel in the beginning!! He doesn’t do that shit with Ari lol
DB58C689-06C7-432A-99EF-36D795378984.png

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

hold on. didn't we just talk in the thread about how it seems like she doesn't eat enough? the new vlog today she talks about her accidentally skipping meals sometimes and explaining how sometimes she doesn't eat.... oh she for sure reads this site.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

GoodVibes2020 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:54 pm
Rand0987 wrote:
Also this
I think Ari’s attitude is a complete front. We all know Michel is a girly girl aka sensitive. I think Ari was someone he could talk shit with in the beginning but now that they’re in a relationship I think she feels different but acting like she’s the same. He actually called her big head in a tweet. He’s treating her the same way he treated Michel at the end… but here’s the weird thing… look how he tweeted about Michel in the beginning!! He doesn’t do that shit with Ari lol DB58C689-06C7-432A-99EF-36D795378984.png
this is exactly what I mean when I say he's embarrassed to show he's dating ari. because he shouldddd beeeee!!!! she's probably overcompensating for the fact that her boyfriend won't post about her lol so she keeps posting stuff to prove they're so happy and cool and a perfect couple. its giving off "trying too hard" vibes. plus when she posts things like that there is no retweet form brook. just a Like at best.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Issiedarling_1 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:16 pm
responding to this comment on the last thread:
The way she uses "edgy" and "flirty" drives me up a wall. Girl gets charcoal gray nails and she's "edgy." She wears black ankle boots and she's "edgy." She wears her millionth boring A-line dress with a sweetheart neckline it's "flirty." She wears those "chunky heels" with her jeans and it's "flirty" and "date night." Now she's in her "flirty era" because she envisions leaving some face-framing hair pieces down when she does an updo. GWORL.

I AGREEE. I was soooo annoyed when she said her new hair cut was "flirty". what makes a hair cut flirty? Am I missing something. It's a nice hair cute, looks great on her bone structure and the wispy pieces are very cute BUT I wouldn't exactly call it "flirty". sorry but girl has gotta stop thinking that showing a bit of boobs denotes her being in a #flirtyphase.

I think Michel tries very hard to fit into some aesthetic/persona rather than just being herself. Previously she had a few god awful fashion choices that she would say were sooooo Nancy drew vibes . She often talked in a way that her entire personality was being a wife. Now that she's single, she wants to be #quirky #relatable #flirty. And she does this by wearing sweetheart necklines, drinking expensive lattes, publicizing ALL her girls nights. I understand that she really is still finding herself she's so young, and freshly divorced BUT something makes me feel she isn't genuine and needs to take a step back from everything and just find herself. Not read here, not read the comments on YouTube, not explain/ justify her choices to a camera in an empty apartment or car but really just find what she likes without trying to please anyone here / her family / her followers / her friends.
is it just me or does her hair look exactly the same?

sufficientcontact
Informer
Informer

Post by sufficientcontact »

babypinks332 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:58 pm
hold on. didn't we just talk in the thread about how it seems like she doesn't eat enough? the new vlog today she talks about her accidentally skipping meals sometimes and explaining how sometimes she doesn't eat.... oh she for sure reads this site.
the discussion about her being super skinny happened on march 14, and the vlog where she talks about not eating much was filmed on march 13, so it's just a coincidence this time. i still highly suspect she lurks here lol
GoodVibes2020 wrote:
Rand0987 wrote:
Also this
I think Ari’s attitude is a complete front. We all know Michel is a girly girl aka sensitive. I think Ari was someone he could talk shit with in the beginning but now that they’re in a relationship I think she feels different but acting like she’s the same. He actually called her big head in a tweet. He’s treating her the same way he treated Michel at the end… but here’s the weird thing… look how he tweeted about Michel in the beginning!! He doesn’t do that shit with Ari lol
DB58C689-06C7-432A-99EF-36D795378984.png
omg in one of your attachments (the "trying to make her eyes go different directions" tweet) is michel's original nose. i wondered what it looked like. her new nose is very, very pointy (it's cute tho, don't get me wrong) and I was sooo curious what it started out like.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

sufficientcontact wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:04 pm
babypinks332 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:58 pm
the discussion about her being super skinny happened on march 14, and the vlog where she talks about not eating much was filmed on march 13, so it's just a coincidence this time. i still highly suspect she lurks here lol
GoodVibes2020 wrote:

I think Ari’s attitude is a complete front. We all know Michel is a girly girl aka sensitive. I think Ari was someone he could talk shit with in the beginning but now that they’re in a relationship I think she feels different but acting like she’s the same. He actually called her big head in a tweet. He’s treating her the same way he treated Michel at the end… but here’s the weird thing… look how he tweeted about Michel in the beginning!! He doesn’t do that shit with Ari lol DB58C689-06C7-432A-99EF-36D795378984.png
omg in one of your attachments (the "trying to make her eyes go different directions" tweet) is michel's original nose. i wondered what it looked like. her new nose is very, very pointy (it's cute tho, don't get me wrong) and I was sooo curious what it started out like.
ohhh thank you for pointing that out cus dang that really is a coincidence then hahaha.

strayzip
Talker
Talker

Post by strayzip »

[/quote]

is it just me or does her hair look exactly the same?
[/quote]

I thought that too, when I saw it on Instagram but she shows the shorter pieces on the vlog. Not a huge change, though.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

She has to be lurking here 😂😂😂😂

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

Post by Littlesparkle41 »

I’m pretty sure the divorce was finalized on March 18th because she said previously that it would be a day before her birthday which is the 19th. Maybe that’s why Ari is being more bold on Twitter.

Return to “Michel Janse”