Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

GossipSister wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:42 am
Guys has anyone got tea on ibesadia sister called Sinaa.uk on Insta. I know she used to go Holte school in Lozells.

Sina aka SAFINA wears some sluttyyy ass clothes. Would you ever think she is a Mirpuri who lives in Lozells? Pls see attached cos astagfirullah she has no shame. She is also going out with a black guy (drug dealer)

Hadn’t heard of her, so I checked her Insta 😳
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

noseyneighbour24
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by noseyneighbour24 »

I had her on Snapchat, was trying to find it so you can see but think she’s deactivated. It’s not coming up anymore but if she does come back I will post the username but she’s always posting him on snap, his face and everything. But the guy is definitely her husband because she once posted something about how people want to look down on her especially the Asian community for marrying a black man but why does it matter if he is a Muslim. And we can say what we like but they had a nikkah done within 2 weeks of meeting but here we are 2 years in and our Asian men are still stringing us along :rofl:

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 3:07 am
Amaira “Hunter” Ayub is actually quite chubby, just look at her neck, shoulders and arms

Her weight has always been visible- she is fat. There is no noor in her face at all.

Don’t want to slut shame but her past has catched up with her, even if she has ‘repented’ she just looks so used and crusty. I can’t believe her 10 year old fiancé is wasting his time with her. He is in his prime. Why is he tied down so early?

Guruman12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Guruman12345 »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:50 pm
I came across Shaniis world and I’m not going to beat round the bush lol Gosh what an uneducated, chavy family they are! They come across as being very old school in their way of thinking. Doesn’t appear to me that any of the children are educated. The mom always seems lost and forced chemistry between the couple lol. Their poles apart. Dad appears to be from UK and seems like a perv to me who would shack up with a girl 30 years younger than him 🤣 I found it weird how he kissed his daughter in law on the engagement. That man give me creepy vibes lol Does anyone have any tea on them?
They're a very lovable family. Nothing wrong with it 8-)

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:42 am
94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 3:07 am
Amaira “Hunter” Ayub is actually quite chubby, just look at her neck, shoulders and arms

Her weight has always been visible- she is fat. There is no noor in her face at all.

Don’t want to slut shame but her past has catched up with her, even if she has ‘repented’ she just looks so used and crusty. I can’t believe her 10 year old fiancé is wasting his time with her. He is in his prime. Why is he tied down so early?
Do you know how old Amaira would be, she’s a couple of years older than me so might be 28 now

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Guruman12345 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:43 am
Sparkle103 wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 9:50 pm
I came across Shaniis world and I’m not going to beat round the bush lol Gosh what an uneducated, chavy family they are! They come across as being very old school in their way of thinking. Doesn’t appear to me that any of the children are educated. The mom always seems lost and forced chemistry between the couple lol. Their poles apart. Dad appears to be from UK and seems like a perv to me who would shack up with a girl 30 years younger than him 🤣 I found it weird how he kissed his daughter in law on the engagement. That man give me creepy vibes lol Does anyone have any tea on them?

Off you go then fan. What are you doing here?

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

noseyneighbour24 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:03 am
I had her on Snapchat, was trying to find it so you can see but think she’s deactivated. It’s not coming up anymore but if she does come back I will post the username but she’s always posting him on snap, his face and everything. But the guy is definitely her husband because she once posted something about how people want to look down on her especially the Asian community for marrying a black man but why does it matter if he is a Muslim. And we can say what we like but they had a nikkah done within 2 weeks of meeting but here we are 2 years in and our Asian men are still stringing us along :rofl:

Her sis used to go to my school.

Sina is a well known **** from Newtown. Her poor mirpuri mother don’t even give a f about her anymore as she is gone off the bloody rails. I don’t think she is married cos no “husband” would allow next man looking at her body like that. And him being black, that can’t run lol

She is very good friends with this short bengali guy called Shadab who is another one that stunts for the gram.

Edit to remove offensive words. Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edit to remove offensive words

farahmirza1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmirza1 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 2:58 pm
Blackpink00 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:42 am

Do you know how old Amaira would be, she’s a couple of years older than me so might be 28 now
Yeah Amaira is from Ilford/Goodmayes everyone knows shes a trap. She's really a size 14. Her uncle and dad got done for illegal cock fighting in their garden. She's had so many fiances and is desperate to be a WAG. She used to date this guy called Fady El Sayed who apparently used to hit her so she cheated on him and called his phone whilst she was having sex, this was before her footballer rampage and 324030430 engagements. I can't believe she recorded them long ass videos today on her snapchat about relationship advice, as if she is the LAST person anyone should take advice from. If it were the other way around and it was a guy doing what she does (targets young naive people for relationships effectively grooming them) then they would be labelled a pedo. She's also not a solicitor let alone a barrister and just works as a case handler. She hasn't amounted to much and seems to get a new dog with every new relationship she enters. She's also aged around 27/28 from what I can remember.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

farahmirza1 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 3:16 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:

Yeah Amaira is from Ilford/Goodmayes everyone knows shes a trap. She's really a size 14. Her uncle and dad got done for illegal cock fighting in their garden. She's had so many fiances and is desperate to be a WAG. She used to date this guy called Fady El Sayed who apparently used to hit her so she cheated on him and called his phone whilst she was having sex, this was before her footballer rampage and 324030430 engagements. I can't believe she recorded them long ass videos today on her snapchat about relationship advice, as if she is the LAST person anyone should take advice from. If it were the other way around and it was a guy doing what she does (targets young naive people for relationships effectively grooming them) then they would be labelled a pedo. She's also not a solicitor let alone a barrister and just works as a case handler. She hasn't amounted to much and seems to get a new dog with every new relationship she enters. She's also aged around 27/28 from what I can remember.

I was like wtf is she going on about with that bullshit relationship advice! Dating for marriage? She got with an 18 year old, did she give him a fuckin chance to know what he wants in a ‘partner’

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

GossipSister wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 3:09 pm
Guruman12345 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:43 am

Off you go then fan. What are you doing here?
Jog along mate, they just keep repeating the same shit. Like mama bear is like you
Come and eat with us too? There IQ is really low. Someone on here mentioned this is Shaniis second marriage, do we know why they first on e didn’t work out? Was the ex from Birmingham too?

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

I don’t get why that homely auntie that runs the MyAvaaz page regularly boasts about having her own place. Like this isn’t helpful at all for people that are stuck in a horrible position.

She reposts problems of her followers… then a ‘well I’m glad I don’t have your problems guys, cos I got my own place!’ selfie sprinkled in.

She’s not doing this to empower or educate women at all, merely to fill up her time - which is beyond me cos isn’t she a mother?? And a wife?

She advised a girl that was almost coerced into a forced marriage to go THROUGH WITH IT then say no on the day. Like wtf? It’s not eastenders. I’ve actually said this on her live and she got mega triggered.
She must have had a spoilt upbringing, with no real problems, and no one ever pulling her up on anything she has said. That’s why she is sensitive to criticism.

01srbd77999
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 01srbd77999 »

What is amairas Snapchat ?

farahmirza1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmirza1 »

01srbd77999 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 7:22 am
What is amairas Snapchat ?
amairahunter1

farahmirza1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by farahmirza1 »

Well, at least we know why Elijah Delila (Amirah Diwan) had a rushed wedding in late February, turns out to be a shotgun wedding she's been pregnant this whole time! Have a look at her latest instagram post she's at least 4 months pregnant.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

farahmirza1 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 3:16 pm
94Hannah94_ wrote:

Yep, she is a large size

I don’t mean to be rude but Amaira “Hunter” looks like a fat, middle aged auntie in this pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Also what happened to this dog of hers? Mrs (cougar, would’ve been a paedo a few years back when my now husband was 15) Russell DOES in fact adopt new dogs whenever she gets a new man 🤣🤣🤣

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:08 am
I don’t get why that homely auntie that runs the MyAvaaz page regularly boasts about having her own place. Like this isn’t helpful at all for people that are stuck in a horrible position.

She reposts problems of her followers… then a ‘well I’m glad I don’t have your problems guys, cos I got my own place!’ selfie sprinkled in.

She’s not doing this to empower or educate women at all, merely to fill up her time - which is beyond me cos isn’t she a mother?? And a wife?

She advised a girl that was almost coerced into a forced marriage to go THROUGH WITH IT then say no on the day. Like wtf? It’s not eastenders. I’ve actually said this on her live and she got mega triggered.
She must have had a spoilt upbringing, with no real problems, and no one ever pulling her up on anything she has said. That’s why she is sensitive to criticism.

She’s such an aunty, who are these people that are asking her for relationship/marital advice anyway. Especially since she herself doesn’t appear to have lived through any of the hardships or problems that a lot of her followers are contacting her about, mainly joint family issues and problems with in laws.

LoveChaii
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by LoveChaii »

Any tea on AnumXNabeel or more on Neda.X?

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:19 am
Blackpink00 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 5:08 am

She’s such an aunty, who are these people that are asking her for relationship/marital advice anyway. Especially since she herself doesn’t appear to have lived through any of the hardships or problems that a lot of her followers are contacting her about, mainly joint family issues and problems with in laws.

Yup she regularly loves to remind followers that she has her own place- like isn’t this a bit inappropriate considering that almost ALL of the issues posted are to do with joint family situations??

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:28 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 1:19 am

Yup she regularly loves to remind followers that she has her own place- like isn’t this a bit inappropriate considering that almost ALL of the issues posted are to do with joint family situations??
Exactly what I was thinking. I find her insufferable and smug.

Happily married (her words), had kids young, financial freedom, her own home, liberal parents and inlaws, understaning spouse, fair skinned, online presence...she's hit the jackpot as far as SA standards go so I don't get how women experiencing parental/marital/inlaw issues expect her to understand their plight? I think she makes up half the stories just to attract traffic to her page. It's obvious because she rarely ever posts anything positive - her page is toxic.

She also never misses the opportunity to boast about how she's a fast reader LOL

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”