Post by tar »

Please continue here. :toss:

Ari82
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by Ari82 »

Does anyone know what happened to Annie Swift? She up and disappeared posting anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

Came across the following on another site about Amaira ‘Hunter’ lol…

This woman has been lying for YEARS about being a practicing lawyer and more recently has said that she is a barrister and “passed the Bar”. At one point she had “LLB LLM LPC” in her bio lmao. She comes on her stories from time to time talking asking if her “fellow lawyers” know how tiring it is practicing law. Case in point, her Snapchat stories today.

Anyway long story short I decided to search both the UK Barristers and Solicitors registry to confirm my suspicions. To my surprise(!) there was no one with her name, and any variations of spelling are obviously not her as they qualified like 15 years ago. Then I took my search to Linkedin and found her profile (won’t share it but it’s pretty easy to track), only to find she’s basically a glorified admin assistant at a high street ‘no win no fee’ firm.

Not knocking those types of firms or (actual) lawyers but it’s just so funny how she cosplays as a corporate girlie and a barrister when she’s made it all up and is basically a receptionist 💀

I could be wrong because my background is not in law but a case handler doesn’t sound like a practicing lawyer to me.

I wonder if her 19 year old man knows about her lies. I recall her saying they were a perfect match because he’s a footballer and she a sports lawyer and I wanted to scream

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

Irsa Saleem's face looks so fucked up. That fucked up lip fillers does her no favours. She looks constantly constipated. I refuse to believe she was born like that. Why does she insists on dressing her daughter like a homeless refugee. Cute child could do with a haircut and some plain leggings and a shirt that actually fits her. She looks like an asylum seeker being dragged everywhere. No wonder her child has trouble sleeping at night. Fix your goddamn face irsa and your child. Fuck me what a mess.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Italy wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:51 pm
Irsa Saleem's face looks so fucked up. That fucked up lip fillers does her no favours. She looks constantly constipated. I refuse to believe she was born like that. Why does she insists on dressing her daughter like a homeless refugee. Cute child could do with a haircut and some plain leggings and a shirt that actually fits her. She looks like an asylum seeker being dragged everywhere. No wonder her child has trouble sleeping at night. Fix your goddamn face irsa and your child. Fuck me what a mess.
Talking of Irsa I refuse to believe her husband booked Dubai as a surprise...it’s 2022 why do couples think coming up with stories like that is believable? So you’re pregnant and with a toddler but your husband surprised you with a holiday that’s 6 hours flight time yeah right

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

mrss1nosey wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:12 pm
Italy wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:51 pm
Talking of Irsa I refuse to believe her husband booked Dubai as a surprise...it’s 2022 why do couples think coming up with stories like that is believable? So you’re pregnant and with a toddler but your husband surprised you with a holiday that’s 6 hours flight time yeah right
It's hilarious the stories she comes up with. Her only content is going to shops, selling the stupid haggard overpriced tracksuits and lying. Marcus doesn't even have a job so how is he booking a holiday. As if anyone with a toddler can hop on a flight. Bullshitter

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Shaaddyy wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:44 pm

This woman has been lying for YEARS about being a practicing lawyer and more recently has said that she is a barrister and “passed the Bar”. At one point she had “LLB LLM LPC” in her bio lmao. She comes on her stories from time to time talking asking if her “fellow lawyers” know how tiring it is practicing law. Case in point, her Snapchat stories today.

Anyway long story short I decided to search both the UK Barristers and Solicitors registry to confirm my suspicions. To my surprise(!) there was no one with her name, and any variations of spelling are obviously not her as they qualified like 15 years ago. Then I took my search to Linkedin and found her profile (won’t share it but it’s pretty easy to track), only to find she’s basically a glorified admin assistant at a high street ‘no win no fee’ firm.

Not knocking those types of firms or (actual) lawyers but it’s just so funny how she cosplays as a corporate girlie and a barrister when she’s made it all up and is basically a receptionist 💀

I could be wrong because my background is not in law but a case handler doesn’t sound like a practicing lawyer to me.

I wonder if her 19 year old man knows about her lies. I recall her saying they were a perfect match because he’s a footballer and she a sports lawyer and I wanted to scream

What’s her actual name? I want to see her LinkedIn. I asked my brother who’s a solicitor and he said a claims handler is not a qualified solicitor and people say they are when they work any sort of jobs in a law firm

I remember her Insta bio had LLM/LPC in it and then was changed to barrister and now nothing… because she is neither, even though years ago Amaira would brag on Twitter that her dad privately educated her and her brother and that she graduated law from a Russell Group University. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Westminster 😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:37 am
Shaaddyy wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:44 pm

What’s her actual name? I want to see her LinkedIn. I asked my brother who’s a solicitor and he said a claims handler is not a qualified solicitor and people say they are when they work any sort of jobs in a law firm

I remember her Insta bio had LPC in it and then was changed to the Bar and now nothing… because she is neither, even though years ago Amaira would brag on Twitter that her dad privately educated her and her brother and that she graduated law from a Russell Group University. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was Westminster 😂

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Found Amaira A’s LinkedIn profile. She’s a Kent grad

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Jasmin fares is getting annoying day by day. She comes across really controlling towards her husband. Her videos are so fucking annoying!

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:46 am
Found Amaira A’s LinkedIn profile. She’s a Kent grad
I don’t know the full process but I’m sure you can’t suddenly become a barrister after having a shit. Takes years and efforts, you’d think she would have shared pics of her graduating or all in her wig and gown. I mean all that effort she puts in chasing footballers, she could’ve used that effort to maybe become an actual solicitor and even barrister.

Also all that effort to appear non Muslim and not Pakistani, but all the followers she does have are majority Pakistani Muslims. Hence why she talks so much shit, thinks they’re all thick uneducated bastards like her rodent family

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Tajana wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:00 am
Jasmin fares is getting annoying day by day. She comes across really controlling towards her husband. Her videos are so fucking annoying!

She gives off a very arrogant vibe. She seems bitchy and fake

Samina33
Learner
Learner

Post by Samina33 »

Has Iamah had more surgery?

Sarah20421
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sarah20421 »

Anyone follow Arsh Sharif?

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

It’s not easy being a barrister, she has to do LPC and then BVC. A case handler in a law firm can be anyone. You don’t need a degree for it lol. Do we know how she met her toyboy??? Is he like 10 years younger than her? 🤣 Another one that has come out the woodworks is Makeup by Humera. Is she promoting that shitty business again???

Nadiakhanx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nadiakhanx »

Anything about sharif’s sisters ? Aneesa and henna ?

BlHc
Learner
Learner

Post by BlHc »

Nadiakhanx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:39 am
There was quite a bit on them in previous threads. Search for their name and it should come up

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:54 pm
It’s not easy being a barrister, she has to do LPC and then BVC. A case handler in a law firm can be anyone. You don’t need a degree for it lol. Do we know how she met her toyboy??? Is he like 10 years younger than her? 🤣 Another one that has come out the woodworks is Makeup by Humera. Is she promoting that shitty business again???

Amaira used to say she was a sports lawyer, so must have lied her way in his DMs. Tbh most of her ex’s are footballers but she never says how they met

Cringecutie
Learner
Learner

Post by Cringecutie »

Is it just me or does she just look stranger and stranger. Like she could have had work done to her face? (Nose and lips region)?

slyfantasmic
Learner
Learner

Post by slyfantasmic »

Nadiakhanx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:39 am
I went to school with Henna - she was always cool and chill. Always hung around 3 other Pakistani girls. Aneesa used to teach makeup and beauty at a local college and did her Pakistani modelling as a side thing and when that kicked off she did it full time. Henna did a year abroad in Miami and it looked as if she was going towards law (her mum is now a barrister) but now she’s influencing. They have a younger sister called Salma who is doing dental aesthetics i think. Their stepdad owns the local Islamic radio and the rumour was that their mum cheated on their biological dad with another girl’s dad who also went to the same school, and henna and that girl did not see eye to eye.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”