Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

teasippping
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by teasippping »

hate it when they say tussi vi aao and khao, like wtf how can we come and eat with u are u dumb. i feel a different vibe from the mother to how she is in camera. if u watch her when shes busy with preps her real personality comes out which seems strict and shes telling everyone off and nagging alot

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:51 am
whirl912 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:36 am

I agree with you. I can’t believe how these ladies are literally proving her point. That’s so narrowminded. We are all here gossiping, picking apart everyone’s shit. She challenges those very limiting behaviours which are so prevalant in South Asian communities and she still can’t win? Her having her own home, an education etc, should inspire many women who are perhaps stuck and closed off. Her page reflects the norm in our culture, it’s rare to hear good stories but more common to hear the depressing ones. She does also encourage people to share the good stories too and clearly she doesn’t need this page, she does it in her own time so obviously it isn’t perfect. I would rather see her than scammity femme, rumena101 or tanji s.

The auntie straight up brags about her situation, even saying how someone stopped her in green st cos she’s soooo fair skinned.. like I don’t get it, this is not appropriate for an advise page
Lol that's hilarious and even if it happened why would you need to brag about it? She's exactly like the aunties that she thinks she's so different to. She actually reminds me a lot of boldeeya/deeya jewellery aunty, the same condescending tone. But at least Nadia has some experience of joint family life and marriage struggles etc. Not that she ever shares any of that side but it's obvious she's had tough times.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

remo and ayesha look so ridiculous running around pointing at stuff. whenever they have make a fake candid reel it involves pointing at something in the distance so dumb.

who asked sidraandco for an eyeliner tutorial, her eyeliner looks a mess half the time, there's no 'technique'.

HorrorQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by HorrorQueen »

teasippping wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:01 am
hate it when they say tussi vi aao and khao, like wtf how can we come and eat with u are u dumb. i feel a different vibe from the mother to how she is in camera. if u watch her when shes busy with preps her real personality comes out which seems strict and shes telling everyone off and nagging alot
Yeah I definitely get this vibe too. She keeps butting in and nagging everyone. Good luck to the dil is all I can say because samira seems sweet. I just watched one of the blogs where the mum and dad are out shopping (again 🙄) and he keeps saying to her that the light people are at the house and she’s faffing around the shops like she just doesn’t comprehend what he’s saying. I could see annoyance on his face but obviously they need content so he had to keep the camera rolling.

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Myawaaz started a rishta oage caled sathi something and jt seemed good so I emailed her my relatives profile (with consent)..and guess what..its been over 2 months..not a reply from her nor did the profile ever go up on her page. I even dmd her on insta and she saw my msg and ignored it! Why start a page if you wont post profiles when sent

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Iloveoreos wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:58 pm
Myawaaz started a rishta oage caled sathi something and jt seemed good so I emailed her my relatives profile (with consent)..and guess what..its been over 2 months..not a reply from her nor did the profile ever go up on her page. I even dmd her on insta and she saw my msg and ignored it! Why start a page if you wont post profiles when sent
She appears to me a bored house wife who had free time on her hands and created a insta page for fun. I don’t find her genuine at all, but what I find strange is she claims she has no issues with in laws etc but then posts about stuff that one has to kind of go through to know about. She appears to know too much about stuff she has not been through, which makes me think she has been through a lot of shit in life but likes to keep it undercover. It’s probably her second marriage and this time round, she got it right, with the no joint system, understanding hubby etc. something is not right about her, we all have issues in life whether it’s children, partner, in laws, relatives, money, visa, etc etc so her painting this perfect pic is a simply, no, no, no for me!!!

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Blackpink00 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:51 am
whirl912 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:36 am

I agree with you. I can’t believe how these ladies are literally proving her point. That’s so narrowminded. We are all here gossiping, picking apart everyone’s shit. She challenges those very limiting behaviours which are so prevalant in South Asian communities and she still can’t win? Her having her own home, an education etc, should inspire many women who are perhaps stuck and closed off. Her page reflects the norm in our culture, it’s rare to hear good stories but more common to hear the depressing ones. She does also encourage people to share the good stories too and clearly she doesn’t need this page, she does it in her own time so obviously it isn’t perfect. I would rather see her than scammity femme, rumena101 or tanji s.

The auntie straight up brags about her situation, even saying how someone stopped her in green st cos she’s soooo fair skinned.. like I don’t get it, this is not appropriate for an advise page
there was also a post a while back in which she addressed colourism (looks like she's taken it down) - the post was a picture of her "fair" hand and the caption started with her quoting some aunty complimenting them at an event. If the target audience was darker-skinned girls and the aim of the post was to raise awareness and reassure said audience, even an idiot knows you don't start by singing your own privileged praises.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

All things Anisa has put up a you tube video and kept saying that her in laws are sweet and not chalaak as people think they are. I really hope for her sake they are not as she appears to be a very nice, humble girl. I hope that her hubby treats her right when he comes over

Chaii
Debater
Debater

Post by Chaii »

That's why I say Atee doesn't have the capabilities she thinks she does. She's not a marriage or relationship expert and definitely doesn't have the means to connect people for rishtas. There are better ways to get biodatas seen, heck even those freshy aunty WhatsApp groups get the job done.

Anyway, I distinctly remember Shanii having a nikkah before this. Is it the same girl? His family are so weird to me, sorry. From the skinny brothers to "mama and papa bear".

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

shani world had huge engagement with this same girl no nikah was done

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

bittertruth wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 2:20 am
shani world had huge engagement with this same girl no nikah was done
I think they must have kept that quiet. Which is so odd bc they love to vlog everythinggggg..

How many unnecessary functions are they having. So stupid..

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

They are having them in the house so it’s not really costing them much, the food is prob gifted aswell as their clothers as they were shouting out shops in their vlogs!!! I bet the wedding venue will be an ad too so it’s a free, big fat gypsy wedding. The girl is from alum rock so it’s her dream come true wedding 🤣

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

fakeittilyoumakeit wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:10 am

who asked sidraandco for an eyeliner tutorial, her eyeliner looks a mess half the time, there's no 'technique'.
Lol right. Looks like there may be more to the rumours about her not getting on with her SIL, she's just had a baby and Sidra hasn't mentioned her new baby neice at all on her page.

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:24 am
They are having them in the house so it’s not really costing them much, the food is prob gifted aswell as their clothers as they were shouting out shops in their vlogs!!! I bet the wedding venue will be an ad too so it’s a free, big fat gypsy wedding. The girl is from alum rock so it’s her dream come true wedding 🤣
Lmao damn right, it’s Samiras dream come true wedding. why the hell does shani have gold lights outside? Surely they should be blue?? Everything is an ad, they dont even shout them out properly on their Vlogs.

She lives on Highfield road in Alumrock, and she sounds like a full on TP urghhhhhhh

Guruman12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Guruman12345 »

GossipSister wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:46 am
Sparkle103 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:24 am
Lmao damn right, it’s Samiras dream come true wedding. why the hell does shani have gold lights outside? Surely they should be blue?? Everything is an ad, they dont even shout them out properly on their Vlogs.

She lives on Highfield road in Alumrock, and she sounds like a full on TP urghhhhhhh
Sounds like you're feeling left out of the ronak. I enjoyed going to the dholkis and am the blurred person on the right in the video

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Lol you can be whoever you like love. And yes, clearly missing out on the Ronak 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Guruman12345 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:52 am
GossipSister wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:46 am

Sounds like you're feeling left out of the ronak. I enjoyed going to the dholkis and am the blurred person on the right in the video

Hmm so you say you were at their house? But what about the comments you made on a post here; and I quote - “Not to sound like a hater (I sorta don't mind them) but it is the same repeat comments over and over.

Also how much clothes shopping can somebody do exactly? Literally new clothes for every occasion.”

Have you tried telling that to their faces? See as you were already in their house, eating all the food.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Seeing as you were at the wedding, can you clarify why Shanii’s first marriage fell apart? Was it because of mama bear? Please unblur yourself at the next vlog so we can the special person you are! 😁 Ps this is site to rant on if you don’t like our comments you know what you can do!!! 🏃‍♂️

GossipSister
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipSister »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:59 pm
Seeing as you were at the wedding, can you clarify why Shanii’s first marriage fell apart? Was it because of mama bear? Please unblur yourself at the next vlog so we can the special person you are! 😁 Ps this is site to rant on if you don’t like our comments you know what you can do!!! 🏃‍♂️

I wonder who shani was referring to as “haters” in his post. They are clearly a fan of this site. What can I say sisters, we love hitting nerves and the truth hurts 🤣🤗
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

no body is hating stating true facts innit “thenkyouuu love yu awllllllll thenkyuuu tusi v awo thenkyuuu mere bacha

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”