Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest

Stilte
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest

Post by Stilte »

It's funny she wastes more money on useless clothes she won't wear basically at all and then says she can't afford the garden reno.
Watching her attempting to do anything...freaking princess, her dad doing everything for her it's just sad.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Stilte wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 2:03 am
It's funny she wastes more money on useless clothes she won't wear basically at all and then says she can't afford the garden reno.
Watching her attempting to do anything...freaking princess, her dad doing everything for her it's just sad.
She doesn´t buy, she gets it from brands to do hidden advertisement to idiots who want to dress as bad as her.

book-panda
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by book-panda »

CatDogLady wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:37 pm
book-panda wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:42 pm
Hello Hello everyone,

Long time Lurker, first time poster,

Delete if not allowed.

Do any of you follow Hannah Elise ? I loved her videos during school and she watches Tara's videos and it made me lose interest on her videos too.
I haven't but I went to check her out and without even clicking her videos was immediately put off... did she copy Tara's thumbnail style or was it the other way around!? The white/black handwriting with arrows, exclamations, hearts... 🙄 I'm already bored and haven't even watched a second of content 😂
She copies Tara :D

In her videos, she watches Tara's videos and does her chores :rofl:
She had good videos during her school and now she moved to New York and it is the same garbage like Tara.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Crusty is clickbaiting her audience by putting a bikini pic in her thumbnail? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She´s indeed one step away from onlyfans... Someone please tell her that she is not 1% as hot as she thinks she is.

Stilte
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stilte »

She is so boring and there is no content worth watching that we here don't have much to talk about :D :rofl:

Hapless
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hapless »

I know these are all snarky places, but does anyone else just get incel vibes from a couple of specific redditors on those subs? The level they take things is just way beyond the typical criticism that the rest of us have for Tara.

gossipylondoner
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gossipylondoner »

Long time reader, first time poster here

Has anyone else seen here story re today's video?
She's "gonna post it on Sunday, or maybe just Tuesday" - is that girl for real lmao
Like, have we gone down to 1 video per week now? I have been watching here videos for a while now and the quality of her content has slowly been decreasing, looking at the last two videos it seems like we have hit rock bottom and now she won't even bother posting another video.
I get it, life can be a lot sometimes but this is her job.

Whygirlwhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Whygirlwhy »

gossipylondoner wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 2:03 pm

She's "gonna post it on Sunday, or maybe just Tuesday" - is that girl for real lmao
Like, have we gone down to 1 video per week now? I have been watching here videos for a while now and the quality of her content has slowly been decreasing, looking at the last two videos it seems like we have hit rock bottom and now she won't even bother posting another video.
Yeahhh this girl really you can tell she’s not into YouTube anymore.and it’s weird cause she doesn’t even put a post on YouTube just on Instagram (I don’t follow her on there) so I wouldn’t know but she shouldn’t think her followers follow her on Instagram too cause that isn’t the case 🤣🤣

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

gossipylondoner wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She has no actual content. Who cares if she never posts again... Life can be a lot, but she does nothing with her life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Whygirlwhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Whygirlwhy »

miranda5 wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:07 pm
gossipylondoner wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She has no actual content. Who cares if she never posts again... Life can be a lot, but she does nothing with her life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I creeped her Instagram and she was like the Italy vlog will be 35min long cause according to her “we BEG her for longer vlogs”. Gees… I don’t mind longer vlogs but it better be entertaining LOL let’s see if she at least is taking out criticism to apply it to her videos to make them better (probably won’t but We will see) 👀

Foxtrottexas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Foxtrottexas »

miranda5 wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 2:41 pm
Crusty is clickbaiting her audience by putting a bikini pic in her thumbnail? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She´s indeed one step away from onlyfans... Someone please tell her that she is not 1% as hot as she thinks she is.
Agreed. Also I when on IG when Ulvade happened and for some reason she came up in my feed in said bikini and I DM her to say you know kids where murdered today right? She was like “yes I know” and then blocked me. I wasn’t sure she’d know o we in Italy and thought maybe she’s want to know so she could use her “influence” somehow. She was clearly pissed. Yikes 😳

MammaMia80
Learner
Learner

Post by MammaMia80 »

Did anyone watch the 35 min video?
---eta: 92k views? Apparently no one did

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Foxtrottexas wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 6:29 pm

Agreed. Also I when on IG when Ulvade happened and for some reason she came up in my feed in said bikini and I DM her to say you know kids where murdered today right? She was like “yes I know” and then blocked me. I wasn’t sure she’d know o we in Italy and thought maybe she’s want to know so she could use her “influence” somehow. She was clearly pissed. Yikes 😳
Which influence? :rofl:

I mean, it´s sad but people will still keep living. She´s shallow af, it´s best for her not to say anything.

Haven´t watched her vlogs in ages, not even my home country makes me interested in watching that crap :rofl:

Whygirlwhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Whygirlwhy »

Holyyyyyy cow!

The newest video is literally her measuring random things in her living room I was dying of laughter cause it didn’t make sense what she was doing.

And again her being out aka. Her shooting her feet the entire time. Literally she didn’t do anything don’t waste your time like I did HAHAHA

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner

Post by SunnyAM »

I just watched Morgan Adams moving out of her LA townhouse. It just made Tara seem so lazy and lame and ditzy in comparison. And to think Morgan was inspired by Tara and her move the Toronto and her Youtube channel (she mentioned it before). Morgan packed up mostly on her own with a friend and hired the moving company and the storage container that will ship her stuff to Colorado. She was showing all the books she had that she was packing away and giving quick reviews. I bet no one even knew she read books because she never posts about them like Tara and her books are actually ones of substance or good self-help books.

Admittedly, Tara's fence building video today was pretty good. Gave some 2020/2021 vibes. But still kind of eyerolling when in comparison to Morgan's projects with her dad on her Colorado property.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

SunnyAM wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:40 pm
I just watched Morgan Adams moving out of her LA townhouse. It just made Tara seem so lazy and lame and ditzy in comparison. And to think Morgan was inspired by Tara and her move the Toronto and her Youtube channel (she mentioned it before). Morgan packed up mostly on her own with a friend and hired the moving company and the storage container that will ship her stuff to Colorado. She was showing all the books she had that she was packing away and giving quick reviews. I bet no one even knew she read books because she never posts about them like Tara and her books are actually ones of substance or good self-help books.

Admittedly, Tara's fence building video today was pretty good. Gave some 2020/2021 vibes. But still kind of eyerolling when in comparison to Morgan's projects with her dad on her Colorado property.
Morgan knows how to create content and she actually does things with her life, overall she´s become a very interesting character. Tara does nothing all day, no study, no self improvement, no friends, just nothing. She should seek treatment because she seems to have some level of depression.

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

Ok so… I watched today’s vlogs and she’s complaining about having no clothes, yet she just did a shopping spree for her trip???!!!!! I’m so confused by this girl… she did more shopping for that trip then I’ve probably done since before covid!!!! Also… Simon seems to be MIA and I haven’t heard her talk about him since they came back… or have I missed something?

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

She said on a Q&A on her Insta, that she kinda of wants to go back to keeping Simon private again. Wonder how he feels being dragged out for views and then hid again.

I totally skipped over her Italy vlogs, the insta stories were stereotypical enough for me.

Watching her do her backyard reno again because it’s interesting to me, and I’d rather watch her and her dad doing it than her creepy bf

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

jpop26 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:49 pm
She said on a Q&A on her Insta, that she kinda of wants to go back to keeping Simon private again. Wonder how he feels being dragged out for views and then hid again.

I totally skipped over her Italy vlogs, the insta stories were stereotypical enough for me.

Watching her do her backyard reno again because it’s interesting to me, and I’d rather watch her and her dad doing it than her creepy bf
Ahhh ok! I don’t follow her on any platforms, not even YouTube… she just always shows up in my recommended videos and I can’t help but hate watch 🤦🏻‍♀️

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

MeMy99 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:40 am

Ahhh ok! I don’t follow her on any platforms, not even YouTube… she just always shows up in my recommended videos and I can’t help but hate watch 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also me. Haven´t watched her videos but the last vlog... she seems to be wanting to sell her clothes "but has no time" :rofl: :rofl:
In a video where she did nothing but sit on the couch to watch the rain, go to the mall and see samples of something of her boring decor style. Such a busy life... :rofl:

I seriously recommend you guys checking out her reddit page. There´s some drama going on with a tiktok girl (tiktok is out of my age range so I have no idea of what is the whole thing), apparently the girl was iNsPiReD by her and she´s threatning to sue her...?

Return to “Tara Michelle”