Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: RawBeautyKristi - Part 8

Post by chipn dip »

Angel0925 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:00 pm
StuckInThe90s wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:08 am
Angel, you definitely took one for the team giving us a recap of what sounds like a truly insufferable video. Thank you!
Lol you're SO welcome! At first I felt bad for forcing others to share in my pain, but I had to gripe somewhere!
no-one IRL knows about any of the people we talk about on here, this is my outlet too ahahhah! :respekt:

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

today she became the first "influencer" to block me after I questioned the reasoning behind her freeze drying food. Like, is she preparing for the end of the world, world war 3 or is she planning a trip to space.. who knows, but she clearly has way too much money if she's able to spent almost 5000 dollars on a machine and then have it suck electricity for 24 hours or more to suck some food dry... smh

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

TheEternal wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:41 pm
today she became the first "influencer" to block me after I questioned the reasoning behind her freeze drying food. Like, is she preparing for the end of the world, world war 3 or is she planning a trip to space.. who knows, but she clearly has way too much money if she's able to spent almost 5000 dollars on a machine and then have it suck electricity for 24 hours or more to suck some food dry... smh
this reminds me of when someone likened her to one of those dried apple dolls for some reason :rofl:

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

This forum is so good omg, dried apple dolls.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I'd never heard of them before then but it was very accurate. They posted a pic too, it's probably in the previous thread.

jlf1983
Informer
Informer

Post by jlf1983 »

Angel0925 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:08 am
Welp, it's done. After listening to Kristi blow bubbles up Kathleen's ass for 20 mins straight, I've finally hit that unsub button and I'm not going back. In Kristi's newest video she's doing a chatty GRWM (shocking, I know!) with new(ish) makeup and Kathleen's collab with Il Makiage was what she chose for her eyes. Y'all... when I tell you that this is the most blatant ass kissing I have EVER heard.. you know what? Imma let Kristi do the talking here. She says (and I quote):
I was hung up on her love of the case, and IT’S PLASTIC! She was never shy about hating companies that use plastic because she’s so environmentally friendly - but the plastic palette with the extra plastic to keep the puffy stickers from getting dirty - didn’t bat an eye about it…

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

Just butting in here as it became blatantly clear over the last few months she has developed SANPAKU eyes. Never did she have these before. It was so noticeable a few videos ago. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Do you think it’s hormonal imbalance?

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Kristi: won't post pictures of her child's face

Also Kristi: posts constantly about how exhausting and whiney he is on the daily

I get it, toddlers are hard, but if you say you want to respect your kid's privacy, then just... Do that.

jlf1983
Informer
Informer

Post by jlf1983 »

andthensome wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:17 pm
Kristi: won't post pictures of her child's face

Also Kristi: posts constantly about how exhausting and whiney he is on the daily

I get it, toddlers are hard, but if you say you want to respect your kid's privacy, then just... Do that.
Yes!!! I’d rather have my face posted than have to hear later on in life how much my mom seemed to hate raising me and shared it so often on social media!

Iamnothere
Informer
Informer

Post by Iamnothere »

Kristi caught COVID a few days ago, and now her son has it. Didn't she say she was still breastfeeding her kid a couple of days ago?? He may have got it from wherever she did, but I'm sure that didn't help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Iamnothere wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:26 pm
Kristi caught COVID a few days ago, and now her son has it. Didn't she say she was still breastfeeding her kid a couple of days ago?? He may have got it from wherever she did, but I'm sure that didn't help.
What? This is fundamentally incorrect information. Breastfeeding your child will you or they are sick doesn't pass illness, quite the opposite actually.

Iamnothere
Informer
Informer

Post by Iamnothere »

andthensome wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:09 am
Iamnothere wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:26 pm
What? This is fundamentally incorrect information. Breastfeeding your child will you or they are sick doesn't pass illness, quite the opposite actually.
I'm not talking about breast milk, if that's what you're talking about. I also know you can pass antibodies through breastfeeding. I'm talking about respiratory or hands. It is still possible to pass COVID that way. She wasn't quarantined is my point.

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

well what was she going to do, keep away from her kid for 5 to 10 days?
When I had the vid i wore a mask around the house all day, my kids didn't catch it.

I'm more surprised she caught it at all. Where from if she never leaves the house?

Iamnothere
Informer
Informer

Post by Iamnothere »

TheEternal wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:48 pm
When I had the vid i wore a mask around the house all day, my kids didn't catch it.

I'm more surprised she caught it at all. Where from if she never leaves the house?
If I had a pretty contagious illness that could have dire effect on health and life, and I was so anxious I had to constantly tell hundreds of thousands of people how anxious I am about health or illness (even when no one's sick), especially my child, and talk about how I do everything soooo very safe and am sooo very careful, I would forgo the breastfeeding/holding my kid inches from my face and instead pump and keep some social distancing while still saying hi to and seeing them. I don't think that's unreasonable, especially since she has a spouse that is able to run the house for a few days.

I also said in my first comment that they definitely could have gotten it from some other place, not her. I'm not saying she absolutely, 100% got them sick. I'm snarking on her contradicting herself.

She was talking about like a homeschooling coop, I wonder if one of the families had it at a meet-up.

mouserat
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by mouserat »

People are going off in her IG comments about her dog Bennie's fur. IMO, it doesn't look matted, but he does desperately need to be groomed. Her and Zack were both being salty in the comments. They seem to think his fur is "just like that". I don't think it's as bad as a lot of the commenters are making it out to be but the dog needs to go see a groomer asap. I'm worried they're gonna be the type of dog owners that think they can do it all themselves.

NoOne1234
Learner
Learner

Post by NoOne1234 »

Who watches her videos anymore? It’s so boring and all she does is complain about how she hasn’t slept. How are they paying bills if she is not creating YT content?

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

TheEternal wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:48 pm
Actually, yes. That’s exactly what she should’ve done. This could be a life or death matter, especially for an infant.

She’s not like a single parent in a studio apartment who had to expose her kid in order to take care of it. Once she tested positive, she should’ve absolutely sucked it up and quarantined in one of the (many!) rooms in her large house, and her husband could’ve taken over for a few days.

Yeah it would’ve been slightly inconvenient and annoying, but it’s the right thing to do. She obviously could’ve left the room once they knew they were both infected. But before, when they thought it was just Kristi? Totally irresponsible.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

Anyone else feel like she’s the human embodiment of “chronically online”? Everything she is and does screams internet addict to me, to the point where I don’t think she’d even have a personality without WiFi. The constant complaining to try to appear relatable, self diagnosing illnesses, talking herself into mental illness, monetising mental illness with sponsored videos, ridiculous extravagant purchases like that damned food dehydrator thing… she’s just all the crap from the internet Lego-bricked together into this bizarre human that can’t do anything, form any opinions or seemingly even just exist without online culture. A very tedious human being indeed.

Scandal_sundays
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Scandal_sundays »

Checked in on this thread in the first time since before Kristi had the baby, and BOY has nothing changed. Looked through her clickbaity video from last month.

"THE END OF RAW "BEAUTY" KRISTI...?" | 22nd December 2022
  • I haven't uploaded in a while :)))) [tell us something we don't know]
  • My daily uploads in November were SO inspiring...but then I broke my rib...
  • It has been so very mega ultra supremely painful
  • I've been evaluating my online future... and it's the end... of my HelloFresh sponsorship in 2022!!!
  • Oh yeah my YouTube future right
  • I'm tired of not doing YouTube >:(
  • I watched a video ages ago about how to kill your channel and changing your content was #1
  • I was terrified of ever doing non-beauty content
  • So much shit has happened TO me in the last 10 years[I hate how life is always happening TO Kristi, she's never participating in life]
  • I was so obsessed with makeup (no like REALLY OBSESSED)
  • ...and then I got pregnant and my world changed
  • I came back and resumed doing makeup videos but it felt disingenuous
  • I was too busy with my baby and mental health to jump on the short-form content/TikTok train
  • I'm more into gardening and homesteading and motherhood now - she describes motherhood as a "crushing responsibility".
  • I'm having such a hard time accepting that I'm not a makeupper anymore
  • I've LOST so much of who I was (and gained new stuff :))) ) but also my BEST SELF is GONE
  • The makeup community has changed too!
  • Everything has changed SO FAST ): I don't think if I became a mother I'd be feeling this way right now (but pls don't interpret that negatively)
  • It's not about going VIRAL and VIEWS ... it's about having a positive impact on all of you <3
  • "When I feel inauthentic I tend to not do anything"
  • "I'm a mum now, and I can't expect to be the same as I was before"
  • Check out our other channel for homesteading content... stay here if you want...um..idk?
  • "I couldn't help it... I didn't know when I got pregnant what would happen...what happened was it became my identity to be a mum...and I'm not mad about it, I just don't understand it! It's effing with me! In a GOOD way!!!" [Are you happy to be a mum or not???]
  • "I'm just a lady, who has a kid, who lives in the woods...." but I'm not an expert in anything. I'm not a physicist!
  • I don't know anything about myself? Do YOU know about me??
There is a sense of grieving and loss around being a mum and not being obsessed with makeup anymore, followed by reassurance that being a mum is great. Make of that what you will. Also constant references to TikTok and Instagram and...

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”